Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

humsum......

can eat?
    蓮花仙子

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    Yo!!!!

had a discussion with Redsun. We cover most of the galleries in CS except PAD (photo a day). Shall we start a thread inside there? But to keep things fair and simple, maybe once any Tangshooter had post a photo for that day, no other Tangshooter shall post. The Tangshooter whose photo had posted will have to "rest" for maybe 5 days to give other Tangshooters a chance to post their PAD up?

In addition to prevent the thread to become a OT thread, keep discussion not related to the Tangshooter's Photo of the day in here

Any comments?
    Haiz...

Rejected...

Disappointed...

PAD is meant for individual. if our group wish to post daily photo, may do so at individual level and add in Tangshooter to the title. eg. Tangshooter: carnage3630.

Speechless...
    コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

NO issues tony... As long as we enjoy shooting together is most impt. Whether to have a PAD thread for ourselves is subsidary. Primary concern now is TS t shirt. Who's designing the wordings for the TShirt. Leave the logo out for the moment... Ronald u got time do 3 samples, then we chop chop fix on one? Then I will set up poll to see who wan/dun wan t shirt. Then we can target end sep to get our Ts...

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by carnage3630 View Post
    Haiz...

Rejected...

Disappointed...

PAD is meant for individual. if our group wish to post daily photo, may do so at individual level and add in Tangshooter to the title. eg. Tangshooter: carnage3630.

Speechless...
    Its OK with me, anyway, at the end of the day, it is still the same number of pictures out there, weather it is on the same thread or on various threads... doesn't make much difference to me

anyway, effort

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    NO issues tony... As long as we enjoy shooting together is most impt. Whether to have a PAD thread for ourselves is subsidary. Primary concern now is TS t shirt. Who's designing the wordings for the TShirt. Leave the logo out for the moment... Ronald u got time do 3 samples, then we chop chop fix on one? Then I will set up poll to see who wan/dun wan t shirt. Then we can target end sep to get our Ts...
    ok 3 samples
    text only?
    no logo?

Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    Its OK with me, anyway, at the end of the day, it is still the same number of pictures out there, weather it is on the same thread or on various threads... doesn't make much difference to me

anyway, effort
    Agree.

Its just another avenue for sharing...

it really doesnt matter (:

Goten Morgan BBButties !!!.. .Munlay Brewz... hiaz
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    ok 3 samples
    text only?
    no logo?
    dun need logo... juz text. Keep simple and neat. Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    Goten Morgan BBButties !!!.. .Munlay Brewz... hiaz
    camel buttie, moanday is always brue... chiu wan ghost BBB leluce brue?

dun need logo... juz text. Keep simple and neat. Thanx!
    make it colorful

Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post

anyway, effort
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Untold story of your nickname

Hi Tangshooters, lets play a simple theme game, that is how your nickname arrived in your mind when u use in CS or whatever place you use. Just elaborate will do.. I know its abit very boliao..

1. gglankie - represents glennglankie, used glankie for past 13yrs since IRC was 1st intro.. haha. as my name is Glenn, so glan is somthing similiar to it, so i just add kie to it. dats how glankie was born
    2. StrifeYun - From Final fantasy 7 , character called Cloud Strife (check out my msn too whahah)
    3. kuantoh - kuan my poly fyp best buddy surname, toh my surname. Using this nick for basically all my mails and msn etc etc since 1999.
    4. dOlBy - started IRC in 1997 don't know what nick to use, that was the time I was WOW by THX sound system in theatre wanted to register my nick as THX but kena taken up so the next best one is 'dolby'.
    5. Redsun - Went to lan shop to play CS,previous player's nick was redsuns(Initial D)tot it was pretty cool so i use the nick Redsun
    6. juste_millieu mean 中庸. It oso mean 'middle way'. I use it to remind myself not to be over on right or left... must b in a 'normal mode' . recently TS ppl call me 'juste a milo' oso
    7. blazer_workz - like to flame ppl alot..so use blazer..all works done by me ish call blazer_workz..lol
    8. Gavin Khoo. End of story.
    9. falconite - Started illustrating comic graphics in 1989. Falconite is pseudonym used with the story in mind.. "Knights de Falcone". Got noticed by 2 local publisher but no chance to go professional as finishing final year in NTU. Founded comic ensemble in VAS, NTU. Also use nym in IRC... CS and now Falconite Design as freelance business.
    ce business.
    10. Rovermania - didnt rear dogs but likes them. Didnt play/watch soccer but happened to notice Blackburn Rovers. Thus "Rover". "Mania"? Well, guess i could be abit siao/extreme at times (look at my car lol). Now commonly known as "Rover" in the virtual world. Many ppl dunno my real name, so outside also call me "Rover".
    11. lkkang = Liat Keng Kang ( American style , sir name behind )
    12. cckue Chan Chong Kue(Same here, american style)
    13. carnage3630 - dictionary meaning: massive killing; villain in Spiderman comics spawn of Venom. 3 Lucky no 6 June 30 Date of birth
    14. nakashimamika Love the songs by the japanese singer Nakashima Mika.. She debut in 2001 and I supported her since then. Used this nick in irc, icq, msn, hwz, vrz forums before here. Everyone calls me naka for short.
    15. sprintist - was a sprinter back then but didnt want to use sprinter, so just switch alittle to sprintist something like dentist. =)
    16. Benosaurous just thought of this nick recent years for my domain and i've been using this throughout. Ben-dinosaur-ous(for the cuteness to make it dont sound so fierce haha), the last dinosaur in singapore!
    17. Febrita: well, I got too many nicks over WCIII, D2X, way back in SC and BW, etc. Might as well use my real name in a photography forum .. (rather than sign my shots with a nick when posting and then create another watermark for my website .. haha!)
    18. Ambious: From company name, Ambious Studio Pte. Ltd.
    19. Jimmy81:My name plus born in the year 1981 thus Jimmy81
    20. Jawzsg: Joseph And Wilna (moi wifey), "z" is the last alphabet signifying lasting/forever and 'sg' ish sho gootz.. kekekeke.. Singapore rah.. tootz. Also moi ish like Deep Purple, Pink Floyd, Black Sabbath, Bad Company and such..but that's irrelevant here....camee oso..
    21. mapper48: At that point in time, it was like 1 year after I was retrenched from my work, it was a hard time then as I was too "exquistive", too "experienced" and too "expensive". Since I was also studying psychology, and I am also affected by such turn of event, how much more would those who had no such "knowledge". So I thought mapper would be a good choice word to show that directions can be given for those who need such "counselling". I was then 48 years old.
    22. Nirenj: Well, it is very hard to explain how I got my nickname..... bcos it is my name.
    23. Part0: Is just a nick.... lol
    ~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~

Harrowz Butties!

Hilo... dOlBy

Hi afro man..

Feeling really blue...

Quote Originally Posted by part0 View Post
    Hilo... dOlBy
    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Hi afro man..
    Yo!!

Feeling really blue...
    Neh mind very fast weekend liao, tomolo friday liao.

Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Yo!!

Neh mind very fast weekend liao, tomolo friday liao.
    !! camping trip !!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

Lol... soon coming the trip... enjoy guys...

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeYun View Post
    !! camping trip !!
    Yes bwing more butteries por chiur tourch!

Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast