Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 1063

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

  1. #301
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haaa.. Teacher E read today's paper and understand the concern of poor English of 4 out of 10 Singaporean!
    My engrish ish beli proor alsho.

  2. #302
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Haaa.. Teacher E read today's paper and understand the concern of poor English of 4 out of 10 Singaporean!
    Engrish ish out..Tanglish rulez!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  3. #303
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    why he neber buy Nikon? is it becos he had seen your blurry peektures and think that Nikon CMI? hehe!
    yah lor...
    蓮花仙子

  4. #304

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Congratulations!

    To Kuantoh and LotusFairy for having their images selected by Scott Kelby as the Best Images from last Saturday's Photowalk!

    Now, we got 2 more award winners!

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/singapo...7606976602553/

  5. #305
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Lucky? He is lucky u have poisoned him? COol.. a willing victim is worth 2 in the bush!
    he is one sony fan....dozen of sony lappy, sony dvd, sony psp, sony ps3, sony lcd screen, sony tv, if sony comes out with cars, he forgo his ferreri..
    蓮花仙子

  6. #306
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Congratulations!

    To Kuantoh and LotusFairy for having their images selected by Scott Kelby as the Best Images from last Saturday's Photowalk!

    Now, we got 2 more award winners!

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/singapo...7606976602553/
    fwah!!congrats!!

  7. #307

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    fwah!!congrats!!
    yesh...they ish took up the challenge despite the many pros present at the walk...

    behinde the scene (how the Best Image by LotusFairy was taken):

    Last edited by coolsigg; 27th August 2008 at 01:21 PM.

  8. #308
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    fwah!!congrats!!
    huh??? waht selections?

    i thought we did the walk, it is courtesy we load the pics too
    蓮花仙子

  9. #309

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    huh??? waht selections?

    i thought we did the walk, it is courtesy we load the pics too
    Gotch competition de...now we ish can called chius award winner oso! hehe

  10. #310
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    how come my pics become kahong's?
    蓮花仙子

  11. #311
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    haha..for fun one..

    i like the red temple one and the bird (break free) one..
    蓮花仙子

  12. #312
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Wow !! AWSOME !! Congrads !! guys
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  13. #313
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    Congratulations!

    To Kuantoh and LotusFairy for having their images selected by Scott Kelby as the Best Images from last Saturday's Photowalk!

    Now, we got 2 more award winners!

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/singapo...7606976602553/
    Congrats!

    Aunty who says your photos are blur huh?

    We ish the happi por chiu 2!

  14. #314

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    how come my pics become kahong's?
    issit? But the pic link is to your flickr page mah...nvm lah...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    haha..for fun one..

    i like the red temple one and the bird (break free) one..
    i like the bird pic too, taken by your fren rite?

  15. #315

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Congrats!

    Aunty who says your photos are blur huh?

    We ish the happi por chiu 2!
    my bad...correction: Aunty Fairy pictures only blur if she uses 24-70 or 70-200 (equipment fault as the lenses are too heavy)...the rest are award winning materials...

  16. #316
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    eh?y the group pic no phoa?
    i tot phoa oso got go?

  17. #317
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    Congrats!

    Aunty who says your photos are blur huh?

    We ish the happi por chiu 2!
    it is not blur, it is slanted with a photog sneaking from the corner..if u see properly...
    蓮花仙子

  18. #318
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    my bad...correction: Aunty Fairy pictures only blur if she uses 24-70 or 70-200 (equipment fault as the lenses are too heavy)...the rest are award winning materials...
    erh...sound a bit true leh..
    蓮花仙子

  19. #319
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    issit? But the pic link is to your flickr page mah...nvm lah...



    i like the bird pic too, taken by your fren rite?
    yah
    蓮花仙子

  20. #320

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXIX: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    eh?y the group pic no phoa?
    i tot phoa oso got go?
    oh ya hor...



    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    it is not blur, it is slanted with a photog sneaking from the corner..if u see properly...
    fwah...award winning composition ish sho powderful...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •