Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 911

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

  1. #561
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    I see my name appear again.

    Jimmy should quit his dayjob and be P.I.


  2. #562

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    u can shoot. anytime. anywhere.

    Even at the witching hour ... or ESPECIALLY at the witching hour! Kekekekeke!




    Ro-Ro, got no answer 4 yu cos yu neber mentioned WHAT EXACTLY yu needed, and what's the intended use.

  3. #563

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    my hawt date was really hawt you can't believe how hot until you've tried it.


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHWTF






    YEAH LOL THE WEATHER VERY HOT
    OK, when can we try YOUR HAWT DATE?

  4. #564

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    I see my name appear again.

    Jimmy should quit his dayjob and be P.I.

    Tonight, we found out that his equipment has bee out of use for so long that it's all dusty and OUT-OF-ORDER!

    apparently, lack of ability in one department heightens senses and abilities in others.

  5. #565

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    eh cannot LOL mine only. SAWRI HAHAHA

    YOU GOT MADDY ALREADY!
    Y already said till we tried it so we wan to try try mah!

    Say liddat then change direction.

    HRRMPH!

  6. #566

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    O HAI GOLDEN HAWT MILOWALRUS COUPLE



    z
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #567

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ro-Ro, got no answer 4 yu cos yu neber mentioned WHAT EXACTLY yu needed, and what's the intended use.
    landscape intended for use on photoshop to make an artist impression of an event using the scenery as a backdrop.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #568
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    ho-kay too much sexcitement going on here.

    im going to bed now.

    ill catch u guys in the morrow.

    nite!

  9. #569

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hello! How is it there? What's happening?

    Yr HONEY went away to fool around and fondle his new German Babe with Chinese origins!

    Since yu neber luk 4 us, nebermind lor!
    Me catching up with friends here lor....

    halo, remember yesterday that once i look it i got chat with u leh! Me always Lub U dip dip DOng Dong lor

    She got new German Babe.......
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  10. #570
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    landscape intended for use on photoshop to make an artist impression of an event using the scenery as a backdrop.
    Try early morning, less harsh lighting and shadow.

  11. #571

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    landscape intended for use on photoshop to make an artist impression of an event using the scenery as a backdrop.
    Day event? Night Event? Summer Event? Winter Event? Rock concert in the park? Van & Hawt lover making out in the dark park? Sunrise running event? Sunset BBQ event?

    Basically, just think of what your FINAL RESULT needs to be, as in what 'tone' and 'mood' you require, then choose a time of day which is most suitable so you minimise post work and get more effective/convincing results.

    Hope thihs helps some.

  12. #572

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    Me catching up with friends here lor....

    halo, remember yesterday that once i look it i got chat with u leh! Me always Lub U dip dip DOng Dong lor

    She got new German Babe.......
    YA LOR! Yu only like too lubb my Dong Dong!

    Aiyah, Maddy my lil Housefly now becum Porno Man liddat wan lah. Yu cannot tie a horny boi boi down for long. No matter how yu tie, he also BURST OUT!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 26th August 2008 at 01:28 AM.

  13. #573

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    my hawt lover is

    MY HOMEWORK.

    which i have neglected for so long

    Yeah, right .. oh, did I tell yuuuu ... I am still a HOLY VIRGIN?

  14. #574
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by dream merchant View Post
    yeah, right .. Oh, did i tell yuuuu ... I am still a holy virgin?
    virgin front or back?

  15. #575

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Try early morning, less harsh lighting and shadow.
    morning near impossible, got school. no choice have to go afternoon/evening
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Day event? Night Event? Summer Event? Winter Event? Rock concert in the park? Van & Hawt lover making out in the dark park? Sunrise running event? Sunset BBQ event?

    Basically, just think of what your FINAL RESULT needs to be, as in what 'tone' and 'mood' you require, then choose a time of day which is most suitable so you minimise post work and get more effective/convincing results.

    Hope thihs helps some.
    oh thanks. it's supposed to be a night event kinda thing, probably for an outdoor product launch or outdoor cocktail party. but the picture is supposed to be shot in the day.


    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    my hawt lover is

    MY HOMEWORK.

    which i have neglected for so long
    do do, get your momentum going and you'll be up and runnning



    anyway thanks again leong and dm
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #576

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    Ya LOR! MEN! Dey ALWAAAAYS luk at WAAAAN ting only!!!!

    Forget all about my DING DING!


    Liddat how to make DING-DONG DIIIING-DOOOONG SONG?

  17. #577

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    virgin front or back?
    EEF KOK GER'S Hwat date eesh her school work ... den .....

    EBBERY WER!

    Eben my NOSTRILS, EAR-HOLE, MOUTH ann ebery PORE of my SKEEN eesh osos a VEERGIN!!!!!

  18. #578

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    catch u guys tml!!

    off to bed i must!

  19. #579
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    catch u guys tml!!

    off to bed i must!
    Good night.

  20. #580

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XVII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    oh thanks. it's supposed to be a night event kinda thing, probably for an outdoor product launch or outdoor cocktail party. but the picture is supposed to be shot in the day.
    Yr welcum and try to hoot in the late to beri late afternoon when yu get directional sunlight, or even a bit latr when the sun has just touched the horizon ... dat way, you still get a brighter sky, and more even lighting. That leaves you with a lot more post pros\cessing options if you want to use wacky contrasts, level shifts or point-source lights etc.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •