Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: --- iPhone Killer

Default Re: --- iPhone Killer

Be afraid...be very afraid....

http://www.the01phone.com/

http://www.t3.com/news/the-01-phone-...tr=T3-News-RSS

Hope it's a fake for your sake...... heheheh
    Last edited by sammy888; 26th August 2008 at 12:54 AM.

Smile Re: --- iPhone Killer

iPhone Killer ---> firmware 2 & new iTune software for 1.1.4 non 3G iPhone (it will bricked the phone)

I had been using it since march (16GB) I am still enjoying it as it serves me very very well. As for 3G, only useful when u are in Japan & Korea.

- Stability -> Wont hang/freeze like windows OS or SymbianOS if u never install weird programs
    - Music/Movies -> easy transfer via iTune & ease of use. Infact, I have 600+ songs & 8-10movies to keep me company while travelling to work(can change some more once finished viewing). My home PC is WinXP FYI.
    - Wifi -> which is the most important feature. When i need to be online(CS or GV ticketing or checking email) I can easily find a hot spot to login & surf & the ease for keying in is a very important factor for this purpose(for those w/o long nails)
    - Photos -> I have thousands of photo in my iPhone & after all these(pictures,songs & movies) I still have ard 7- 8GB left in my phone!!!
    - Document -> I have loaded tons of document related to my work & able to view it in Safari anytime anywhere
    - Software -> almost limitless as u can find in the installer for FREE!

- Camera -> Lousy 2mb camera (anyway seldom use it)
    - SMS -> Slow loading cannot individually delete single sms unless install some other software
    - MMS -> No MMS for non 3G iPhone
    - Bluetooth -> Only usable for ear piece & not for transfering file
    - Battery -> Non changable... for now
    - Document -> Cannot edit the document I loaded in it

extras:-
    -Weather ->for around the world (useful if u travel often which I do)
    -Stocks -> If u want updates in stocks every 20mins
    -Map Google map -> for location finding(I can zoom to my block!)
    -Youtube -> can look for some instructional video on how to clean your sensor etc or to simply entertain yourself.(though some other HP has this feature now but the ease of keying in will definitely win over all its competitors)

In Summary, I would rate the plus point over the minus & tats why I am Happy with the phone. The cool factors overruled all others. I am not a gadget person but it will be with me till the battery died on me... (till death do us part)
    Last edited by Crabby; 26th August 2008 at 02:19 AM.
    Canon EOS 20D|EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS|EF 17-40mm f/4L|EF 85mmII f1.2L|EF 50mm f/1.8 II|580EX

I don't see why other phones need to be an iPhone killer when it came later to the market than some of the other competing phones and doesn't exactly dominate the market... shouldn't the iPhone be the whatever other phone killer instead?... marketing and media spin at work here...

and as for what the iPhone 'killer' might be, I would say its a little bit of this, a little bit of that, a touch of this, and a slice of that... just for the info of those considering the phone...

Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    dude, you abit late already leh... view sammy888 post #21 above...

if i want to get iphone and i don't surf much, is it better for me to get ione plus plan?

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    dude, you abit late already leh... view sammy888 post #21 above...
    oops. Recently been surfin exclusively on BBOM. didn't see sammy's post.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    skull this one machiam like the optimus keyboard(what you see is not what you get)... LOL

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/

Initial design and publicity stage its all color... then later on, when send to manufacturing, keys from color become b/w....

Quote Originally Posted by armadillo View Post
    I'm waiting for Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
    It will appear in Nov i read... but they should put in their 5.0mp cam instead of an older 3.2mp cam...

dun need to worry abt killer or what, juz buy all then no more problem already (iphone, omnia, X1, touch, bold...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12