QuadCore Q6600
    RAM 3Gb
    Windows VISTA
    NVidia 256Mb En8600GT Graphics Card
    More than 40Gb of HDD Space

Memory Allocation for CS3 - 1480Mb
    Scratch Disk Allocation for CS3 - 40Gb

But I have the following problem.

When I zoom into the pic and do some brushing, the cursor is not following the motion of the mouse and on screen, the cursor is moving in a jerky manner (like pause than zoom forward and pause and zoom forward).

Can anyone advise what is the problem?

Thanks.

Default Re: CS3 Jerky Cursor - Help

I would suggest switching off programs running in the background one by one to find what is causing the slowdown... but if you switch off anti-virus or firewall, do it with your comp off-line just to be safe... see if you can isolate the problem... otherwise, specs wise, don't see a problem with your system...

Hi,

Thanks for the tips. Will try it out.

Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by theRBK View Post
    I would suggest switching off programs running in the background one by one to find what is causing the slowdown... but if you switch off anti-virus or firewall, do it with your comp off-line just to be safe... see if you can isolate the problem... otherwise, specs wise, don't see a problem with your system...

Are you sure it's the mouse? I had similar problem for a while and it turned out my wireless mouse's battery was running know .

May not be the same for your but worthwhile to check the simple things just in case.

Hi Duffy, thanks for sharing the experience. But my is a USB wired mouse leh....but I think I will still go try with another mouse and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Are you sure it's the mouse? I had similar problem for a while and it turned out my wireless mouse's battery was running know .

May not be the same for your but worthwhile to check the simple things just in case.

Unplug all other USB devices.

That day I was reading an article, it says that some PC could not handle too many USB devices (overload). But, I don't think this should happen to new computer.

I do have smiliar motherboard and ram specs with u, together with 512mb graphic card. But I do also experience this problem where cusor is not at the right place once zoom in at times.
    But after closing down the application and rerun again will fix the problem. It seems like it take alot of memory / resources.