Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mahjong question

Originally posted by KingKongChar
    Wah! Never expected so many replies, anyway for those mahjong kings, I am wondering anyone of you, in your entire mahjong history, ever got TIEN HU or DI HU or REN HU before? Got this type of HU plus a 'man fan' hands is like striking lottery... Something like a Royal flush in poker.
    Hmm??? Colour izzit?

KingKongChar
    Guests

TIEN HU is only privileged for the dealer only. After he finish dealing the tiles and he can call the game instantly with out even getting any additional tile, I think it is 20 fan plus whatever fan he has in his hands. DI HU is the same thing other than the dealer but it is only 10 fan. REN HU in the first round, a player game by another player's discarded tile. A note on the counting of point for these, some people play man fan for TIEN/DI/REN HU though
    Last edited by KingKongChar; 28th July 2003 at 02:26 PM.

TIEN HU is only privileged for the dealer only. After he finish dealing the tiles and he can call the game instantly with out even getting any additional tile, I think it is 20 fan plus whatever fan he has in his hands. DI HU is the same thing other than the dealer but it is only 10 fan. REN HU in the first round, a player game by another player's discarded tile. A note on the counting of point for these, some people play man fan for TIEN/DI/REN HU though
    haiz ... orh ... ur man fan = full tai ah ...

i read as man = male lolz ... no wonder why i couldn't understand lolz ...

but most people state rules of 5 fan / tai max ..

if not siao liao ... got to morgaged house and car to pay sia ...

Default Di Hu

Wah! Never expected so many replies, anyway for those mahjong kings, I am wondering anyone of you, in your entire mahjong history, ever got TIEN HU or DI HU or REN HU before? Got this type of HU plus a 'man fan' hands is like striking lottery... Something like a Royal flush in poker.
    I Di Hu once..... HEhehehhe... Damn Lucky that time.... But that was when I started playing not long ago.....

Wah... Cheem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123