Thread: Questions.

Default Questions.

I have some questions in mind. Here goes:

1. What is the meaning of TCFD? Been seeing that in the forum but still dun get it. Hahaha.

2. How do i attached pics in the forum for CC? Been trying but no results. Cos got quite a few pics needs comment as im still in the learning process.

3. Is a mono pod really needed?

4. I heard from my fren that u can have copyright of ur own pics, but how do i get that and where?

5. I see lots of u guys having 50mm f/1.4, is it a good lens to have?

Some questions from a noob.

Default Re: Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by erickho1979

1. What is the meaning of TCFD? Been seeing that in the forum but still dun get it. Hahaha.

2. How do i attached pics in the forum for CC? Been trying but no results. Cos got quite a few pics needs comment as im still in the learning process.

4. I heard from my fren that u can have copyright of ur own pics, but how do i get that and where?

Hi, no problems we are here to help but you might wanna search the forum for in-depth answers on some of ur qns...

1) TFCD means Time For CD. Which means model will trade her time for a CD of pics you took of her. Another term is TFP (Time For Picture)

2)I dunno...you gotta ask the others

3)monopod is really needed only when you're always on the move taking pictures in different places like what sports photog do. For now, i think its better if you still wif a tripod.

4)Copyrights for ur own pictures are automatic. If you can prove that the picture was taken by you, then the copyright goes to you.(Senior members, please correct me if i'm wrong) Unless you're talking about watermark, then there are software like FastStone Photo Resizer to help you put the watermark on your pics.

5)Its a really gd lens but i recommend you get the 50mm f/1.8 which i personally have and enjoy using it . Its just as gd but its much cheaper(compare $500++ to $130++). you can try this link to get to know about both lenses: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336458

cheers hope i answered your qns although i'm helpless with qn2 cuz i haven started posting pics here yet.
    Last edited by maswu; 23rd August 2008 at 07:46 AM.
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

Default Re: Questions.

Quote Originally Posted by erickho1979 View Post

1. Time For CD.

2. This info is in the "Forum-related FAQs and Other Useful Info for Newbies" sticky that is at the top of the Newbies Forum homepage.

3. Nope, depends on your own style.

4. By shooting the pics, you automatically have the copyright. You don't need to get it separately. If you mean watermarking, I suggest you search "watermark pictures" in google.

5. In general, it's a great lens to have.
    Alpha