hi, been looking thru Clubsnap and some sites and was very attracted to the prosumer cams like nikon5700 and Sony f717 .
but they are abit out of budget so i need help.
the following are the criteria:
Top priority : Good image quality (good resolution and colour)
01. Budget? $600-700
02. Megapixel count? hopefully 4, but if impossible, 3 also can do
03. Optical zoom factor? not sure
04. Size? Doens't matter
05. Type of batteries used? Preferably cheap kinds, otherwise expensive but long live.
06. Weight? comfortable enough for a guy
07. Able to mount lenses/filters? Yes
08. Manual controls required? Must !
09. Auto-Focus Speed? with my budget , what can i expect ?
10. What kind of pictures are you hoping to take? mostly nature scenes, best if able to take macro, snapshots
11. 1st/2nd hand ? Both
please give some suggestions.
Btw, i'm sort of a beginner but dun want to get a super basic P&S cam.
hope to get as much features as my budget can afford.
Thanks in advance.