Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to know your past life? Try this...

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1500.
    Your profession was that of a designer, engineer or craftsman. Your brief psychological profile in your past life: You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation: Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

That's pretty accurate. I've always wanted to be either a spy/assasin or go to Thailand/Himalayas and become a monk.

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern New Guinea around the year 925.
    Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    You had the mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Your environment often misunderstood you, but respected your knowledge.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to study, to practice and to use the wisdom that lies within the psychological sciences and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in your present life.

one word : BULLSHIT

Weren't New Guinea and Australia in the 900s ruled by savages?

interesting...which means everyone who born on the same day has the SAME past life too?

Your past life diagnosis:
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1250.
    Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

hmmm

Wai: i kinda agree with u...when i opened the website the first time....

interesting...which means everyone who born on the same day has the SAME past life too?
    This means that all those born on the same day in present life are actually generated from the same guy in the past life. Probably its like in biology- 1 cell becomes 2 cells, then 4 cells, 8 cells, etc, thats why currently we have much more people than it was 1000 years ago.

Got it?

Deregistered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12