Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to know your past life? Try this...

Default Want to know your past life? Try this...

Want to know your past life? Try this...

http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

interesting.

Your past life diagnosis:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Germany around the year 1075.
    Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
    The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

I was male!

That explains all it.
    The drama thingy still carries up to this day, tho.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1775.
    Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
    Do you remember now?

ahahahah
    i was male too :P
    but it seems pretty accurate lol

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 800.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
    Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
    It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Funny..
    I'm beginning to see some similarities in the reports belonging to 9lives and eskie.
    Even the exact phrasing is the same.
    Hmm.. Were you two born in Dec?

I tried the birth dates of my 4 best friends.
    Even though I had 1 female best friend and 3 male best friends, the results came out as 2 females, 2 males.
    And the best friend (who is male) came out as female, and did the same thing as I did. We were born in Jan. Him being late Jan, and I early Jan.

/me formulating theory now.

*thinks*

P.S: There was no such thing as 'modern Australia' in year 800. People started to popularise it around the year 1800.

when they say "modern east australia"
    it MEANS that you lived in a place that is NOW east australia.

there are similarities in birthdates and personalities of course
    but my previous life is different from 9lives
    character may be the same
    but we were born in different era and did different thing

but of course if u find somebody born on the same day same year as you then DOH! u'll get two exact answer or.. would u

ANYWAY, it doesnt really matter.
    i cant believe everybody born on the same day had the same past life. hah! :P

This is definitely fun... there is even diagnosis for ppl born on 31 FEB...

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Bulgaria around the year 1575.
    Your profession was that of a teacher, mathematician or geologist.
    Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
    There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central Africa around the year 1175.
    Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
    Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
    Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South China around the year 725.
    Your profession was that of a digger, undertaker.
    Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
    You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
    Do you remember now?
    Undertaker AND leader?!! A more interesting combo than chop suey indeed!

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Australia around the year 850.
    Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
    Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.

hmm....astronomer

similar to 9lives one...
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Wai: that makes you an aborigine female!

Originally posted by randomwalk
    Wai: that makes you an aborigine female!

past life regression is more accurate...

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?

Originally posted by RuthBaby
    With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.

Originally posted by RuthBaby
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1525.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
    Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
    Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
    Do you remember now?
    that explains a few things doesn't it.

hmmm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
    You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1200.
    Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
    As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
    Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
    Do you remember now?

oh no, my mum is a servant of the dark forces and my father was strange. and i'm a bee-keeper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast