wow, shadus, u seem to know a lot about cars. i'm looking to buy one, dunno shd go for brand new or 2nd hand. dun intend to sell in near future, so not so concerned about resale value. the thing is i dun wan to get more exp car then pay more on installments, cos the interest rate is a killer. so thinking get korean made cars...
1. cheaper, as u've mentioned. so no need to pay so much on interest.
2. transfer the savings to pay for additional petrol (compared to jap cars).
3. installments plus petrol overall still cheaper than the installments of a jap car.
4. so that certain mths of my job when i dun drive so much, i dun need to pay the heavy installments as compared to a jap car.
5. it's more like a pay as u drive concept.
am i on the right track?