Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 981

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

  1. #801

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    ok nsfw has started, i leave the thread a while haha
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  2. #802
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    ok nsfw has started, i leave the thread a while haha
    or you want this instead?

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #803

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    ---NSFW ended---
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  4. #804

  5. #805

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post




    Can I have it???????
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  6. #806
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post


    LOL LOOKS DELICIOUS. CAN EAT ONE OR NOT.

    z

  7. #807

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV




    ?????




    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  8. #808
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post

    anyway, im going to register for Driving liscense later. Mother say, GO TAKE AUTO, brother SAY, MANUAL. but MUMMY CAR is AUTO, BROTHER CAR is MANUAL.

    manual harder to pass, and take longer time but preferred,
    auto is fast fast fast and less MA FAN.

    TSK, DILEMMA.
    Take manual. More fun to drive n car pick up speed faster too esp when u need to overtake.

  9. #809

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Take manual. More fun to drive n car pick up speed faster too esp when u need to overtake.
    juz like using AF and MF

  10. #810

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    fav bunny of all times.



    WASSUPPP DOOCC!

  11. #811
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    juz like using AF and MF
    It's good to drive an auto car when u possess a manual licence.

    1) Auto cars less taxing to the legs during traffic jams.
    2) U have the choice to drive either manual or auto.
    3) Manual drivers seems to be more skillful.
    4) Manual licenced ppl usually use their right foot (the correct way) to depress the brake pedal of an auto car n they can use their left foot to tap to the beat of the music playing on the stereo or lift up their left foot up on the seat n scratch their toes while driving!!!
    Last edited by bovine; 22nd August 2008 at 03:44 PM.

  12. #812
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    It's good to drive an auto car when u possess a manual licence.

    1) Auto cars less taxing to the legs during traffic jams.
    2) U have the choice to drive either manual or auto.
    3) Manual drivers seems to be more skillful.
    4) Manual licenced ppl usually use their right foot (the correct way) to depress the brake pedal of an auto car n they can use their left foot to tap to the beat of the music playing on the stereo or lift up their left foot up on the seat n scratch their toes while driving!!!
    I manual driver... but I like to use left foot to hit the brakes...

    else my left foot very free.... nothing to do...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #813
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I manual driver... but I like to use left foot to hit the brakes...

    else my left foot very free.... nothing to do...
    Me too so i swing my left leg or tap my foot to the beat of the music. I don't want to use left foot to brake cos i don't want to make it a habit.

  14. #814

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    i only use my hands to drive. NFS on my keyboard.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  15. #815

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    i use x to accelerate, square to brake, circle to handbrake, r1 to upgear, l1 to downgear

    HEHE

  16. #816
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    U gimme $$$ i go BBB!!!

    Wishlist:
    D700
    14-24 f2.8
    24-70 f2.8
    70-200 f2.8
    SB-900

    Thanks!!!
    Hey, similiar wishlist. Come, buy toto tomorrow!!

  17. #817
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Right foot down all the way.... lift slightly only for changing of gears...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #818
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by solar View Post
    i use x to accelerate, square to brake, circle to handbrake, r1 to upgear, l1 to downgear

    HEHE
    n the controller got vibration??

  19. #819

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    i only use my hands to drive. NFS on my keyboard.

    and u oso use dem to play the gu qin ar






    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

  20. #820

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Right foot down all the way.... lift slightly only for changing of gears...

    wat point do you call dat????

    Breaking point???
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •