Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 981

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

  1. #221

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    aiyo DM, i know she might not be there on sat. but yeah you are right, physical presence is far better than "moral support"
    Hahaha...I know yu not dat dumb lah. I was just responding by reflex to posts.

    Yu'll be surprised how much aversions and misconceptions, fallacies or mis-represented truths exist, even here among 'Exposers'.

  2. #222

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    anyone nice enough to summarise what you all are talking about to a lethargic 19 year old male who currently feels like knocking out again.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  3. #223

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hahaha...I know yu not dat dumb lah. I was just responding by reflex to posts.

    Yu'll be surprised how much aversions and misconceptions, fallacies or mis-represented truths exist, even here among 'Exposers'.
    haha despite our rather liberal outlook here, yes, i do suspect that the aversion for physical contact in such situations exist. I myself am guilty of it at times.

    ok back to singlish. aiya, we're all singapolean, consperm, i mean confirm got slight conservative side one.

  4. #224

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    anyone nice enough to summarise what you all are talking about to a lethargic 19 year old male who currently feels like knocking out again.
    READ, if you care.

  5. #225
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    anyone nice enough to summarise what you all are talking about to a lethargic 19 year old male who currently feels like knocking out again.
    TOUCHING IS GOOD FOR EUU AND MEEE

    IS GOOD FOR EVELLIBOLI

    end of summary. thankyou.

  6. #226

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    READ, if you care.
    i read already. and i care. thats why i ask.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #227

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    TOUCHING IS GOOD FOR EUU AND MEEE

    IS GOOD FOR EVELLIBOLI

    end of summary. thankyou.
    Dun bluff Geee!

    Yr another one that's averse to touching from a guy. Haahahahahahaha!

    Yu should have seen the look on your fasce and the way yu recoiled at City Hall MRT when I touched yu! Shld hv video-taped it! Classic!

  8. #228

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i read already. and i care. thats why i ask.
    If you read, you would already know mah!

  9. #229
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    oh hai. i'm at library. outside actually.... the place we were at during the last outing. heh.

  10. #230
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Dun bluff Geee!

    Yr another one that's averse to touching from a guy. Haahahahahahaha!

    Yu should have seen the look on your fasce and the way yu recoiled at City Hall MRT when I touched yu! Shld hv video-taped it! Classic!
    :O cannot so easy let you touch what. Or else it becomes too easy then the "wantedness" level will go down.

    Must tease abit first. LOL

    Anyway u surprise attacked me that day so.. cannot react.

  11. #231

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    oh hai. i'm at library. outside actually.... the place we were at during the last outing. heh.
    O HAI LAH-LING

    how is euu and your work now?

  12. #232

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    If you read, you would already know mah!
    ok, just double checking

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    TOUCHING IS GOOD FOR EUU AND MEEE

    IS GOOD FOR EVELLIBOLI

    end of summary. thankyou.
    uh, thanks
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #233

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    oh hai. i'm at library. outside actually.... the place we were at during the last outing. heh.
    hello
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #234
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    O HAI LAH-LING

    how is euu and your work now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    hello

    weather sucks.

    thank you all... so touched

    there are other issues la.... but that can be talked about in private. hur.

    but thank you. school was/is ****.

    i do have reasons for skipping classes okay...

  15. #235

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    weather sucks.

    thank you all... so touched

    there are other issues la.... but that can be talked about in private. hur.

    but thank you. school was/is ****.

    i do have reasons for skipping classes okay...
    don't talk about school if you don't want to.
    can talk about food etc etc etc
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #236

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    :O cannot so easy let you touch what. Or else it becomes too easy then the "wantedness" level will go down.

    Must tease abit first. LOL

    Anyway u surprise attacked me that day so.. cannot react.
    That's the best way mah - see yr true and spontaneous response and reflex action! Hahahaha Yu literally, physically jumped back one step! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 21st August 2008 at 05:32 PM.

  17. #237

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    don't talk about school if you don't want to.
    can talk about food etc etc etc
    DENIAL is always a BAD thing.

    Just be wise who you trust and talk to.

  18. #238

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    don't talk about school if you don't want to.
    can talk about food etc etc etc
    can talk about B&Js... or you can talk about the pweety pweety DM.

  19. #239

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    DENIAL is always a BAD thing.

    Just be wise who you trust and talk to.
    not saying to deny, some things are better left private no point dishing it out in a public domain.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #240
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XV

    TALK

    ABOUT





    ....i dunno also.

    lawl.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •