Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: is it legal?

  1. #1

    Default is it legal?

    Those who are familiar with the law in Singapore,

    Would like to ask:

    Bobman organise the porn shoot in Singapore is it a legal activity? And he also mention that can get the model release form so that can sell the video or photo. is that also legal??
    thanks,
    pk2

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by pk2 View Post
    Those who are familiar with the law in Singapore,

    Would like to ask:

    Bobman organise the porn shoot in Singapore is it a legal activity? And he also mention that can get the model release form so that can sell the video or photo. is that also legal??
    thanks,
    pk2
    Sounds Illegal. By right Singapore Cannot produce or make porn ?

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    Sounds Illegal. By right Singapore Cannot produce or make porn ?
    What if it is an ART?

  4. #4
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    What if it is an ART?
    LOL. well, that depends, than story change liao lorh.

    but TS said until like making porn .

  5. #5

    Default Re: is it legal?

    OOU! OOU! a PORN HOOT!

    Thanks for letting us know! Woot! Woot!

  6. #6

    Default Re: is it legal?

    I said you can sell your movies but I didn't say its a porn movie.... It is up to the videographer and photographer which direction he wants to go. I said they can do up to porn work because they are in fact pornstars but that doesn't mean I ask them to do.

    You as a photographer or videographer decides what you want to shoot or film. For me abstract art is enough. We will show you the kind of movies we will be making

    Hope you can understand this point....

    What do you guys think of works of Araki? Porn or Art?
    Last edited by MonoBeauty; 20th August 2008 at 11:13 PM.

  7. #7

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Im sure we're fine with anything except dirty old ah peks trying to sneak in to the shoot
    Canon EOS 30D , EF 17-40mm F4L USM , EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS

  8. #8

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    LOL. well, that depends, than story change liao lorh.

    but TS said until like making porn .
    Mabbie 'marketing tactic' only ... the way it's worded ...
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 20th August 2008 at 11:09 PM.

  9. #9
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by pk2 View Post
    Those who are familiar with the law in Singapore,

    Would like to ask:

    Bobman organise the porn shoot in Singapore is it a legal activity? And he also mention that can get the model release form so that can sell the video or photo. is that also legal??
    thanks,
    pk2
    ts are u an agent of the police?
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  10. #10
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Mabbie 'marketing tactic' only ... the way it's worded ...

  11. #11

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by eosdigital View Post
    Im sure we're fine with anything except dirty old ah peks trying to sneak in to the shoot
    Imagine all the apeks dropping their pants and applying for an 'audition'!

  12. #12

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoBeauty View Post
    I said you can sell your movies but I didn't say its a porn movie.... It is up to the videographer and photographer which direction he wants to go. I said they can do up to porn work because they are in fact pornstars but that doesn't mean I ask them to do.

    You as a photographer or videographer decides what you want to shoot or film. For me abstract art is enough. We will show you the kind of movies we will be making

    Hope you can understand this point....

    What do you guys think of works of Araki? Porn or Art?
    Oh ok thanks for clearing. Sorry for my ignorant.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: is it legal?

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoBeauty View Post
    I said you can sell your movies but I didn't say its a porn movie.... It is up to the videographer and photographer which direction he wants to go. I said they can do up to porn work because they are in fact pornstars but that doesn't mean I ask them to do.

    You as a photographer or videographer decides what you want to shoot or film. For me abstract art is enough. We will show you the kind of movies we will be making

    Hope you can understand this point....

    What do you guys think of works of Araki? Porn or Art?
    I think this will be a good material to shoot "Spiderwoman" hopping from building to buidling with wires and ..........

    Guys, you're supposed to be an imaginative lot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •