Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 24th Aug 08 Sunday <Japanese Students + Fashion Theme Shoot VI> *RACHEL*FIONA*

Default Re: 24th Aug 08 Sunday <Japanese Students + Fashion Theme Shoot VI> *RACHEL*FIONA*

Quote Originally Posted by reginaloh View Post
    all the best to FIONA !!!!!!!
    yeah...lets hope for good weather.. so AHM can run.. my shoot n other organisers shoot can go on smoothly!!!

there r still slots avail for last min sign up..juz gimme a sms @ 98261028.

Default Re: 24th Aug 08 Sunday <Japanese Students + Fashion Theme Shoot VI> *RACHEL*FIONA*

Quote Originally Posted by reginaloh View Post
    all the best to FIONA !!!!!!!
    wah got regina support...

oops... i think i still own u something.... =x
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Bro , still not slp yet ? Then how u shoot tmr ?
    Canon5DMk2//17-40L//70-200 F2.8L//24-105L//35L//135L

To everyone who attended the shoot:

Unfortunately things happened and I was unable to attend the shoot. However, I feel that I have to explain because I put Mambo in a very bad position. I was down with allergy which I don't know why and how I got it from. I am not the type of person who find excuse to justify my action. That is certainly a need for people who sign up to know. But yet i can't control what people may think of me after this. Just hope everyone can take with a pinch of salt. I am upset as well.

Fiona

Fiona, things do happen. So don't worry.. have taken shoots with u b4, you are a responsible person... Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by shinystar View Post

Unfortunately things happened and I was unable to attend the shoot. However, I feel that I have to explain because I put Mambo in a very bad position. I was down with allergy which I don't know why and how I got it from. I am not the type of person who find excuse to justify my action. That is certainly a need for people who sign up to know. But yet i can't control what people may think of me after this. Just hope everyone can take with a pinch of salt. I am upset as well.

Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kensuke View Post
    Bro , still not slp yet ? Then how u shoot tmr ?
    sorry for the late reply.. i nv shoot but i went to support stevie n rachel mei mei...

Fiona
    oh hope u have recover... too bad don't have chance to meet u up...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Version 2.. removed some dots on her legs..

Nice where is this place sia
    EOS 5DMkiii|17-40F4L|24-105f4L|70-200f4L IS|50f1.4|85f1.8|580EX II

arha must be a secret place for them =)
    Best of Best Masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by lkequan View Post

Version 2.. removed some dots on her legs..
    fast fast sia.. sorry.. din manage to see bye to u .. anyway, thanks for ya advance $10 bucks for the next shoot.. haa.. today is $40 n u gave $50.. haa..

Quote Originally Posted by hammie View Post
    Nice where is this place sia
    Clarke Quay.. quite a common place but i haven been there for 2 mths i guess.. so i bring them there as quite a number of new shooters today..

Quote Originally Posted by KeNzO11 View Post
    arha must be a secret place for them =)
    haa there is nothing secret bro.. i love to share good places for shoots unless i was told not to reveal.. haa.. pardon me for tat..

Fiona
    hey fiona.. dun need be upset.. as long u let me know in advance i will understand.. as everyone dun know wat will happen the next day.. so dun think abt it too much? will arrange something for u again.. u rest well k!

Fiona

Rest Well n Take care Fiona. Don't be upset.
    Nice of you to drop a note here.
    But why do you hope that everyone take with a pinch of salt?

sorry for the change of models, as i believe fiona was really not well so do pardon her as i know her for sometimes, she not the type of ladies tat will fly F16.. haa..

do hope u guys stil have good photos to bring home n share later.. glad the rain came later.. juz realise i forget to give the swesen voucher.. pai sei.. ahhh..

lastly good news is.. found a new place for next shoot..not sure if u guys been there.. so stay tune for next shoot.

have a good sunday evening!! gonna enjoy the closing ceremony OOOOO on TV liao..

if u have photos to share.. do post at the thread below if you dun mind

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=408111

Quote Originally Posted by bEnd1ck View Post
    Rest Well n Take care Fiona. Don't be upset.
    Nice of you to drop a note here.
    But why do you hope that everyone take with a pinch of salt?
    I am one of the photographer who attended this morning shoot. No, I am not angry or upset.
    I understand the situation and wish you all the best and get well soon.

Do not worry what other will think as you had written a very clear explaination to us.

so fast got pic liao... nice 1..
    我只是個陌生人 =x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123