Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decission to make abt the lens

Default Re: Decission to make abt the lens

Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    i tink you shud get the 55-250VR...having such a big difference in focal length for the 18-135 or 18-200 will affect the IQ as you probably already know...in the long run i'm sure you'll regret buying the 18-135 or 18-200...juz my opinion
    is 55-200mm, not 250.

If its just a toy to feel good and whether you will find it useful is secondary, spare yourself the trouble....... toss a coin.

oh srry saw wrongly...but nonetheless i still stick by my statement
    LightSide Shooter
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by maswu View Post
    oh srry saw wrongly...but nonetheless i still stick by my statement
    you done your part to warn him already.

TS have since bought the lens and is already having some mixed emotions about the 18-135mm, you can see he has post another thread for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkcw View Post
    thx....sometime i use my kit lens and wanna a more range...so consider to bring one lens cover my more range(sometime)...so it weill be cheaper after i sell my kit lens and fund a 18-135,,,haha...how do u think???thx
    Keep the kit lens and borrow a 18-135 to try if you can.. I believe the VR will give you a whole lot more useable pictures than the 18-135.

i knw cannot auto focus...but at that time i bought...i dun knw anything abt the lens...haiz...
    I wonder how photographers (and I mean professionals) survive before AF was invented....

i consider to get nikon 18-135 for extra range and cheaper than 18-200....and i want to get a prime...but cannot auto focus in my lens....another question is wht is the purpose to get a flash???if i seldom shoot in concert...etc...should i need a flash...thx
    Stop! Don't buy anything yet..... From your comments you haven't been shooting enough to know what you really need. I would not shoot a concert with flash, but there are a whole lot of other situation where a flash helps.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 26th August 2008 at 02:30 PM.

[QUOTE=lsisaxon;4293534]

Stop! Don't buy anything yet..... From your comments you haven't been shooting enough to know what you really need. I would not shoot a concert with flash, but there are a whole lot of other situation where a flash helps.
    lol i think he went and bought stuff already. most concerts don't allow flash, iirc. but you know that, so maybe the TS will notice this.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12