Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

  1. #21

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    Hm. Can collect the book at a later date?

  2. #22
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    guys,

    for those who attended the book launch, a big thank you for your support.

    sorry for the moving projector screen, hope none of you gotten sea sick / motion sick as a result.

    but hor, you all never give face one, so much mee hoon, chicken wing, samosa, kuay kuay left after the event.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  3. #23
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    guys,

    for those who attended the book launch, a big thank you for your support.

    sorry for the moving projector screen, hope none of you gotten sea sick / motion sick as a result.

    but hor, you all never give face one, so much mee hoon, chicken wing, samosa, kuay kuay left after the event.
    Specially reserved for u mah...

  4. #24

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    guys,

    for those who attended the book launch, a big thank you for your support.

    sorry for the moving projector screen, hope none of you gotten sea sick / motion sick as a result.

    but hor, you all never give face one, so much mee hoon, chicken wing, samosa, kuay kuay left after the event.
    I went for the event in the end. Two days before prelims
    Got give face hor. And I had a cup of tea

  5. #25
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    Hi Guys

    I have just uploaded some photos taken during the book launch, starting with the group shots of the "Eye E City" committees and the folks from "SMU Photo Club".

    http://eyeecity.multiply.com/photos/...ch_Exhibitions

    Happy viewing.
    Last edited by denniskee; 12th September 2008 at 01:08 AM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonicAngelz View Post
    Hm. Can collect the book at a later date?
    Sure. For those who had missed the collection on 6 Sep, you can collect the book and negatives/CD or purchase additional books on 20 Sep at Ngee Ann Cultural Centre, Tank Road from 2pm to 5pm.

  7. #27
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413331

    Eye Go Penang Slide Show cum Sharing Session

    There will be a slide show on Penang street photography as part of Eye City Photo Exhibition fringe events.

    A group of Eye City members and participants went to Penang for shooting in June this year, and to meet up with the Penang folks who started the year end 24-hour visual account event there. This will be an informal session where B&W photos of street life, old trades, architecture and cultural activities of Penang will be shown and shared.

    Details as follow:

    20 Sep 2008 (Sat)
    Ngee Ann Cultural Centre, Tank Road
    2pm to 4pm

    Join us for a light hearted afternoon!
    Last edited by denniskee; 9th September 2008 at 10:50 PM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  8. #28
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=413331

    Eye Go Penang Slide Show cum Sharing Session

    There will be a slide show on Penang street photography as part of Eye City Photo Exhibition fringe events.

    A group of Eye City members and participants went to Penang for shooting in June this year, and to meet up with the Penang folks who started the year end 24-hour visual account event there. This will be an informal session where B&W photos of street life, old trades, architecture and cultural activities of Penang will be shown and shared.

    Details as follow:

    20 Sep 2008 (Sat)

    Ngee Ann Cultural Centre, Tank Road
    2pm to 4pm

    Join us for a light hearted afternoon!
    Can't go leh.... got any other days?

  9. #29
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    we are sorry melvin, it is only for that day.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  10. #30
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: Eye City 2007 Photo Exhibition

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    we are sorry melvin, it is only for that day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •