Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 21364144454647 LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 932

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

  1. #901

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Ed writing porn novel in foreign language! Hehehehehe


    Limousine SG Taxis also work, believe it or not!!! Proven ... hehehehehehehehe!

    Cruise around town and cause a commotion both inside and out with the eight-seater limo from SA Limousines. This all-time classic comes with free champagne, CD player, full-leather upholstery and red carpet treatment. Prices vary with length of time. Call (011) 882 2046.

  2. #902
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    What all do you have and what all do you plan to buy?
    maybe just a few(2-3) more lenses? currently i only have 1 lens.

  3. #903
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    OMG HI JUST WOKE UP LOLLLLLLL


    zz


  4. #904

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Elevator Again, like the provibial clothing store changing room, this one is popular in places like the US and Europe, but isn't it time Singapore catches up? Or Down? Or updownupdownuharruharrupdownupdownupdownupdownuhar ruharrupdownupdownupdownupdownuharruharrupdownupdo wnupdownupdownuharruharrupdownupdownupdownupdownuh arruharrupdownupdownOOOUUUUUUUMANDYYYYYY!!!!!

    “Everybody fantasises about having sex in an elevator, and the most common place people make that fantasy come true is in hotels,” says Patricia Love, author of Hot Monogamy. Still, keeping in mind alarms, video cameras and pubescent tattletale bellhops, we’d prefer you didn’t get snagged. Instead, try a freight elevator. It won’t have an alarm, and you can stop it between floors for more privacy. One foolproof option for slipping by undetected: nurse the fantasy until you and your partner are helping a buddy move into a new apartment. Pack the front and sides of the elevator with boxes, leave the middle clear.

  5. #905
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Ed writing porn novel in foreign language! Hehehehehe


    Limousine SG Taxis also work, believe it or not!!! Proven ... hehehehehehehehe!

    Cruise around town and cause a commotion both inside and out with the eight-seater limo from SA Limousines. This all-time classic comes with free champagne, CD player, full-leather upholstery and red carpet treatment. Prices vary with length of time. Call (011) 882 2046.
    i can write more if you love my porno novel.
    actually its dummy text. tsk tsk.
    joining you to to push this thread, so can create a new season.

  6. #906

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    i can write more if you love my porno novel.
    actually its dummy text. tsk tsk.
    joining you to to push this thread, so can create a new season.
    DUN BLUFF! I spotted a few classic EROTICA phrases in there! Small boi wnn bluff old man summor! HRRRMPH!

  7. #907

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    OMG HI JUST WOKE UP LOLLLLLLL


    zz


    GOOT GOOEY MORNING PRINCESS!!!

  8. #908
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    I suggest u start from at least a 50L cos if u buy a 30L now,u'll have to spend $$ again to upgrade to a bigger 1 in the near future. Ur family can store their PnS inside ur digi cabi too. Not to mention cigarettes, old notes blah blah blah.....
    the problem is, they don't have anything that need to be stored in a dry cabinet.
    hahahha. if i get a dry cabinet, i will only be the one using it.

  9. #909

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    im so bored.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  10. #910

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Cities YO SEXPOSERS! Let's check out Shenton Way n Orchard Rd to see if this one works!

    For the professional bachelor we recommend cities where you’ll find masses of unattached ladies, which means you should schedule your next trip to Cape Town. You’ve all heard the seven-to-one ratio story – plenty of lovely-looking ladies all looking. Durban is a good bet for those in search of all-year-round Baywatch beach life.

  11. #911

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    the problem is, they don't have anything that need to be stored in a dry cabinet.
    hahahha. if i get a dry cabinet, i will only be the one using it.
    trust me. 30L cfm not enough. I'm using one myself and it's already full. Lucky I don't have money to buy more stuff. LOL.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  12. #912
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    DUN BLUFF! I spotted a few classic EROTICA phrases in there! Small boi wnn bluff old man summor! HRRRMPH!
    wahs riaos! whys yours news alls abouts sexs ones?
    yous highs todays?

  13. #913

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Library You'll be really, really surprised how horny, and greatful virgin librarians can be! Just ask Mandy and he'll tel yu all about it!

    Libraries generally contain endless rows of dusty, forgotten shelves that are perfect for a quickie (avoid varsity libraries for this reason – too crowded). Try your local library instead and go for an obscure section, like ornithology. To add a touch of fantasy, get her to wear spectacles, a demure expression and her hair in a bun. Note: not a good idea if she’s a screamer.

  14. #914
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    the problem is, they don't have anything that need to be stored in a dry cabinet.
    hahahha. if i get a dry cabinet, i will only be the one using it.
    Ok if $$ is not a problem then get 50L. IIRC, 30L is $100, 50L is $150. U say u plan to get only 1 or 2 more lens but r u sure u won't get the BBB virus??

    Aiyah,u go n take a look then decide.

  15. #915
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    403

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    trust me. 30L cfm not enough. I'm using one myself and it's already full. Lucky I don't have money to buy more stuff. LOL.
    what do you do when october comes?
    buy another 30L dry cabinet? tsk tsk

  16. #916

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Sleeping bag Haben tried dis wan. Yu could say I'm an 'ehemindoorsmanehem'!

    To get your favourite gymnast in the sack, zip two of First Ascent’s Ice Breaker sleeping bags together. These down-filled cocoons have elastic ribbing so you can comfortably bob, squirm and wrestle into any position. But they still hug your curves so closely that frosty drafts won’t sneak in. That’s handy when she attempts the double reverse layout with a half twist. Available at Outdoor Warehouse nationwide. Tel: Cape Town (021) 948 6221/Gauteng (011) 792 8331 or check www.outdoorwarehouse.co.za for more info.

  17. #917
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    wahs riaos! whys yours news alls abouts sexs ones?
    yous highs todays?
    We is quite normal if we only talks lot of sex.

    Well if you are so sure that you wont buy anything more then go ahead get the 30L one. But once the BBB virus hits,
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  18. #918

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Underground spot

    Twin’s Cave on Cathedral Peak in the Drakensberg is the ideal place to get lost for a night. Listed as one of South Africa’s ‘Ten good caves to sleep in’ it is one of the biggest caves in the Drakensberg. There’s more than enough room for exploration and the golden sunrises will make your magic last. Well, we hope.

  19. #919
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Library You'll be really, really surprised how horny, and greatful virgin librarians can be! Just ask Mandy and he'll tel yu all about it!

    Libraries generally contain endless rows of dusty, forgotten shelves that are perfect for a quickie (avoid varsity libraries for this reason – too crowded). Try your local library instead and go for an obscure section, like ornithology. To add a touch of fantasy, get her to wear spectacles, a demure expression and her hair in a bun. Note: not a good idea if she’s a screamer.
    Really no good if she is a screamer
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  20. #920
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

    Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    what do you do when october comes?
    buy another 30L dry cabinet? tsk tsk
    I think he will take the trouble to sell his 30L n buy a bigger one. This is a scenario u want to avoid. If i had a choice,i will buy an 80L though i can yet to fill it up.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •