Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Room where you can hide

The walk-in wardrobe. If the door opens in, lean back against it (that’ll keep nosy kids from prying it open). She climbs on top of you – you can support her weight by holding her under her thighs or under her arms. If your door opens out and the kids do find their naked parents, your alibi is easy and believable: “We’re trying on new clothes.”
    whats up with you today?
    so much info today sia.
    i can't catch up with your pace lah
    slow down

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Your kids must be damn stupid to believe it. If they do, take them to the nearest doctor who can check IQ
    You'll be sooo surprised Mandy. Give it a try sometime, but one look at yr face and even a 1yo infant will laugh his head off!

Somewhere subterranean

Try having sex in the garden. Not only does it save travel costs, but you’ll also feel adventurous, even though there’s little chance of getting caught – unless you get too carried away and disturb the Jones’s next door.

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Since comex will be at suntec,i suggest u check out the prices at carrefour too. The supermkt offers free delivery. Which size u intend to get?
    intending to get from 30L - 60L.
    i don't have much things to put in my dry box though.
    thats why i am still deciding.

I live in CCK sifu. Where do you live??

Ha ha now this is stupid la. House swapping ha?
    How about partner swapping? I got many bitches around da house! Is there any particular breed yu prefer?

Clothing store changing room Common in the US and places like Germany, but now it's time to bring something guud to Singapore!

Sex expert Laura Corn told us her trick for doing it in a private spot in a public place: she asks the saleswoman if her partner can go into the dressing room to make sure he likes what she’s trying on. Corn’s experience: the saleswoman always says yes.

Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    Have you considered looking in CS B&S. Some good deals to be found.

And buy the next size from what you need. From my experience, dry boxes don't take too long to fill up
    Come visit my Flickr :)

At work Confirm works! Even if you like the cleaning Ah-SOh oso can wan!

Working late has never been so appealing! After everyone’s buggered off for the day, sneak your partner up the fire stairs and indulge in some hot and sweaty overtime (worth noting: ergonomic chairs have some very interesting uses). If you’re really daring, try out the boss’s desk. But watch out for security cameras – unless you’re into that sort of thing.

Tent For HDB Dwellers, can always pitch tent outside in corridor for the most natural 'outdoor' experience!

Your best back-to-nature love shack is the four-man Ferrino Savanah Junior. You’ll love the high ceiling and ample space, so you can stand and deliver. Made out of nylon, it’ll weather all sorts of conditions. Available at Outdoor Warehouse outlets nationwide. Check out www.outdoorwarehouse.co.za.

Deregistered

They only offer above a certain amount - think 200$ (not sure tho).
    Think it's $150. Not sure too.

At work Confirm works! Even if you like the cleaning Ah-SOh oso can wan!

Working late has never been so appealing! After everyone’s buggered off for the day, sneak your partner up the fire stairs and indulge in some hot and sweaty overtime (worth noting: ergonomic chairs have some very interesting uses). If you’re really daring, try out the boss’s desk. But watch out for security cameras – unless you’re into that sort of thing.
    Another vote

Part of a golf course

Always go for hole five, six, 13 or 14. They’re the furthest from the clubhouse, which reduces your risk of being caught by gopher-trolling superintendents. The greens are the softest places, but you’ll want to use a blanket because courses are usually smothered with pesticides. Try explaining that to your urologist.

Tent For HDB Dwellers, can always pitch tent outside in corridor for the most natural 'outdoor' experience!

Your best back-to-nature love shack is the four-man Ferrino Savanah Junior. You’ll love the high ceiling and ample space, so you can stand and deliver. Made out of nylon, it’ll weather all sorts of conditions. Available at Outdoor Warehouse outlets nationwide. Check out www.outdoorwarehouse.co.za.
    This one they do a lot over the weekends

Have you considered looking in CS B&S. Some good deals to be found.

And buy the next size from what you need. From my experience, dry boxes don't take too long to fill up
    but i am afraid that i buy until too big(60L) and there is
    nothing for me to put. then it will just be a waste.

Waterfall Err...J Bird Park and The SG Botanical Gardens got ah!

After hiking 12 kilometres into Hawaii’s Waimanu Valley, don’t linger on the black-sand beach. A wild-pig trail leads up-valley through groves of wild guava to postcard-perfect Waiilikahi Falls. There, you’ll see how the water pulses through a cleft high in the black volcanic rock, cascading through a hundred tiny rainbows into a pool that’s so dark and seductive you’ll probably need snorkel gear to accomplish what she has in mind.

For somethng a bit closer to home, visit the Howick Falls in KwaZulu-Natal. Rainbows are reflected in the pulsing water which drops more than 95 metres from the Mgeni River. The white-laced spray makes a spectacular dreamland covered by thick mist. But don’t linger on the viewing platform. Get your gear off and splash out in the deep pool under the falls. The thundering water will be enough to drown out even the most frantic screams of pleasure, you big stud, you.

but i am afraid that i buy until too big(60L) and there is
    nothing for me to put. then it will just be a waste.
    What all do you have and what all do you plan to buy?

Mountain top SG version - drive up Mt Faber!

If you’re a fan of the great outdoors, the spectacular 360-degree view from the top of Simonsberg Mountain in Stellenbosch will take your breath away before you’ve got your trousers off. The initial walk will be enough to earn you a shag – if you’ve still got sufficient energy.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Vestibulum odio. Vivamus viverra consequat erat. Nunc sodales, arcu eget tempus accumsan, mauris nisi ultricies purus, ut malesuada tellus dui at risus. Sed malesuada mi tempus enim vestibulum tincidunt. Morbi id purus. Curabitur porttitor sapien eget odio. Aliquam erat volutpat. Quisque erat massa, congue interdum, posuere quis, tempor sit amet, nisl. Aliquam odio lectus, dignissim vel, scelerisque quis, pharetra ut, tellus. Ut tincidunt. Duis sodales pretium lectus. Cras ipsum. Curabitur sed augue.

Fusce ultricies velit. Nam elementum congue ante. In scelerisque, nunc sed commodo placerat, ligula est tempus diam, ut dignissim sem risus sit amet tortor. Phasellus non metus. Ut sapien. Aenean sed neque ut neque rutrum imperdiet. Nulla sit amet lectus. Integer eu sem. Duis ultricies elit sit amet eros. Curabitur vehicula. Integer ornare dictum risus. Donec vel mi. Phasellus consectetuer justo vitae lorem. Maecenas dignissim ultrices felis. Nunc pulvinar, ipsum eu porttitor dignissim, pede lacus dapibus magna, id adipiscing est lacus et sapien. Fusce pede ipsum, auctor eget, lobortis vel, hendrerit eget, massa. Sed suscipit commodo magna.

Fusce vitae nulla. Vivamus pede nisl, lobortis quis, adipiscing nec, mattis in, urna. Ut dignissim. Praesent eu justo. Nunc in ligula. Maecenas sed lorem. Sed nec nibh. Sed in tellus. Nam tristique diam ac nisi. Nunc facilisis dapibus purus. Ut congue ante. Morbi nisl felis, molestie hendrerit, tempus id, posuere tristique, arcu.

Cras hendrerit scelerisque nibh. Donec congue, enim mollis pharetra congue, dui orci tincidunt mi, quis volutpat justo lorem porta massa. Nulla posuere, neque vel tincidunt congue, mi erat malesuada nisl, non imperdiet nibh sem eget magna. Donec ornare, sapien ac porttitor bibendum, ligula tortor gravida lectus, id pretium augue sapien sed lacus. In accumsan euismod nibh. Aliquam erat volutpat. Cras pellentesque. Nam sagittis tortor ac lectus. Etiam tristique ante vel eros. Ut blandit tellus pellentesque augue. Ut sit amet diam. Nullam sed lectus nec erat imperdiet mollis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.

Train The SG-Mysia Mail Train Express best! Rocks n rolls like cazy, plus super vibrations!

Imagine the rhythmic rocking of a train bulleting into the night, with you and your partner holed up in a cosy sleeper cabin. If that doesn’t get the hormones flowing, nothing will. The Blue Train travels between Cape Town and Pretoria, and up to the Victoria Falls. Tickets include all services, meals and drinks. Costs vary, but for a romantic getaway, at least it’s a little more private than the all-stations 7.35 to the city. Visit www.bluetrain.co.za.

wah DM...

anyway, SingTel is sick... i just received the pricing for iPhone 3G...

makes me want to buy from US then crack it even more. outrageous pricing.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Deregistered

I suggest u start from at least a 50L cos if u buy a 30L now,u'll have to spend $$ again to upgrade to a bigger 1 in the near future. Ur family can store their PnS inside ur digi cabi too. Not to mention cigarettes, old notes blah blah blah.....

OMG HI JUST WOKE UP LOLLLLLLL

zz