Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIV

Quote Originally Posted by edesign View Post
    not sure though. might get a dry cabinet there. not sure yet.
    I ish planning to get storage space

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Airline

There’s no need to try cramped bathroom sex when you’re flying business class on British Airways. Some planes feature ‘fully flat bed’ seats – which, as promised in the promotional material, will ‘allow you to get completely horizontal’. The seats are arranged in pairs so one person’s head is at another person’s feet. (Could this get any better?) Eventually, the seats will be available in the entire fleet, but they’re currently only on planes to and from New York. It’s as good a reason as any to travel, we think. For more information and reservations see www.britishairways.com. Please use the privacy screen.
    Teee heee
    Come visit my Flickr :)

Deregistered

not sure though. might get a dry cabinet there. not sure yet.
    R u sure u want to carry a huge box n squeeze through the crowd?

Fitness equipment

Though we can think of several hundred kinky things to do with a calf-raise machine, our vote for the most sexual piece of fitness equipment is a large Swiss ball. Why? The ball can actually help improve your depth of penetration, if you’re in the right position. Try this: sit on the ball and have her straddle you, facing away from you. Hold her hips for balance, and use the rocking motion of the ball to thrust in and out of her from behind. Do one set of at least 50 repetitions. Be courteous: wipe your sweat off the ball when you finish your set.
    My abs will die sifu

THE BEST PLACES TO HAVE SEX & WHY

Hammock
    The Standard Hammock is 2.5 metres long, and is woven from the finest cotton that easily holds the weight of two bodies. The specially-designed suspension system comes with built-in shock absorbers – so be as adventurous as you like! The hammock adapts to your shape and there’s enough room for a couple to lie crosswise, thereby reducing your chances of tipping over at the worst possible time. Call Zenpoint on (021) 462 1064 or check out www.zenpoint.co.za.
    only can weigh two bodies?
    2 1Ds Mark III can sustain the weight?

Yeah, some of these MIGHT actually be useful to some of the SEXPOSERS~ in REAL life too!

Hotel

Spare yourself the embarrassment of shopping for leather chaps and cheerleader outfits and having to check into a seedy motel. Just fulfil all of your fantasies at the Michelangelo Hotel in Sandton. The arches, columns and marble additions echo the rennaissance style of the restaurants and cafés in the adjacent Sandton Square. Your thoughts will be provoked into fantasies of an era of opulence and blatant eroticism. Check out the hotel at www.michelangelo.co.za

Yeah, some of these MIGHT actually be useful to some of the SEXPOSERS~ in REAL life too!

Hotel

Spare yourself the embarrassment of shopping for leather chaps and cheerleader outfits and having to check into a seedy motel. Just fulfil all of your fantasies at the Michelangelo Hotel in Sandton. The arches, columns and marble additions echo the rennaissance style of the restaurants and cafés in the adjacent Sandton Square. Your thoughts will be provoked into fantasies of an era of opulence and blatant eroticism. Check out the hotel at www.michelangelo.co.za
    Love hotel in Japan can?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    A following and fame to begin with. How many of us knew the late Prof. Randy Pausch before he was diagnosed with terminal illness?
    There was this pyramid seller from South America (i think) who earned millions through his scam. When it was discovered,the victims wanted to dug his corpse out of his grave.

Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I ish planning to get storage space

Teee heee
    which brand? there is a thread about comex.
    the TS will be selling maxtor & seagate. lol

YR ABS, as well as a lot of other muscle groups will be rock hard and bulge after using a Swiss Ball regularly! Belive me, I tried a variation of that..when I was younger and weighed 60kg.

Washing machine

Laundry day will never be the same again. Next time you do a load, position her on top of the machine. She’ll dig the vibrations and you’ll gain a new appreciation of the term ‘housework’.

YR ABS, as well as a lot of other muscle groups will be rock hard and bulge after using a Swiss Ball regularly! Belive me, I tried a variation of that..when I was younger and weighed 60kg.

Washing machine

Laundry day will never be the same again. Next time you do a load, position her on top of the machine. She’ll dig the vibrations and you’ll gain a new appreciation of the term ‘housework’.
    This one confirm works

National park

If the missus likes to vocalise, pitch your tent in the Golden Gate National Park in the Drakensberg, where more than
    10 000 hectares of mountainous highland leave little risk of waking the neighbours. Short nature trails of one to five hours provide a diversity of backdrops to suit every mood.

And with the warmth of the red and yellow mountain hues falling on you, you can snuggle up and indulge in some serious game life. For more information on the park call
    (012) 343 1991 or visit www.parks-sa.co.za.

I wonder how does Labby, MaccyRitchie or Pierce fare?

which brand? there is a thread about comex.
    the TS will be selling maxtor & seagate. lol
    I am now planning to get just get HDD and use an external enclosure. Can swap HDD

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    R u sure u want to carry a huge box n squeeze through the crowd?
    if i am getting, most likely getting it when i am going home.
    got to check out the price 1st when comex comes.

Room where you can hide

The walk-in wardrobe. If the door opens in, lean back against it (that’ll keep nosy kids from prying it open). She climbs on top of you – you can support her weight by holding her under her thighs or under her arms. If your door opens out and the kids do find their naked parents, your alibi is easy and believable: “We’re trying on new clothes.”

Room in someone else’s house Oh MANDY, where did yu say yu lived again?

Our favourite no-getting-caught spot at a friend’s party: the garage. Offer to pick up more beer, then slip out the garage door. Nobody will think anything of your being away for 20 minutes, and you can always hide between the two cars if you hear someone coming.

Tip Get her to wear a short skirt and no underwear to the party. Quick access makes it easy for you to get into the situation. And easy for you to cover it up if necessary.

Room where you can hide

The walk-in wardrobe. If the door opens in, lean back against it (that’ll keep nosy kids from prying it open). She climbs on top of you – you can support her weight by holding her under her thighs or under her arms. If your door opens out and the kids do find their naked parents, your alibi is easy and believable: “We’re trying on new clothes.”
    Your kids must be damn stupid to believe it. If they do, take them to the nearest doctor who can check IQ

Deregistered

if i am getting, most likely getting it when i am going home.
    got to check out the price 1st when comex comes.
    Since comex will be at suntec,i suggest u check out the prices at carrefour too. The supermkt offers free delivery. Which size u intend to get?

Room in someone else’s house Oh MANDY, where did yu say yu lived again?

Our favourite no-getting-caught spot at a friend’s party: the garage. Offer to pick up more beer, then slip out the garage door. Nobody will think anything of your being away for 20 minutes, and you can always hide between the two cars if you hear someone coming.

Tip Get her to wear a short skirt and no underwear to the party. Quick access makes it easy for you to get into the situation. And easy for you to cover it up if necessary.
    I live in CCK sifu. Where do you live??

Ha ha now this is stupid la. House swapping ha?

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Since comex will be at suntec,i suggest u check out the prices at carrefour too. The supermkt offers free delivery. Which size u intend to get?
    They only offer above a certain amount - think 200$ (not sure tho).

Two more pages to go - Commmmooooonnnnn

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1934394243444546 ... LastLast