Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1007

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

  1. #161

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    work work
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  2. #162
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    haha no

    we went cycling

    not from ECP...

    but we started from Pasir ris Park there and proceeded through the park connectors till bedok reservoir... then we cycled back..... along the way back we made a pit stop and found the most orgasmic fried carrot cake at a coffeeshop... its very good... not oily and no garlic used.... flavors were light and delightful...

    then we cycled back... and made extremely loud retching noises when we pass by strangers pretending we were gonna vomit it was hilarious

  3. #163

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    You and Inez are such a RIOT dah-ling daughter!

    Glad yu had fun! Did you hoot any peektures of the reactions of the people when you were pretending to retch?

  4. #164
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    You and Inez are such a RIOT dah-ling daughter!

    Glad yu had fun! Did you hoot any peektures of the reactions of the people when you were pretending to retch?
    haha no daddy

    i was busy swerving around them trying not to run them down tempting as it was

  5. #165

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    haha no daddy

    i was busy swerving around them trying not to run them down tempting as it was
    Hahahaha!

    I cam almost imagine the amount of screaming ... and not from the pedestrians!

    Think ultra-wide lens, or better yet, fish-eye, assuming a double-seater ... then Inez takes control from the front and you shoot freely from the back! Would make for some fantastic shots!

  6. #166
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hahahaha!

    I cam almost imagine the amount of screaming ... and not from the pedestrians!

    Think ultra-wide lens, or better yet, fish-eye, assuming a double-seater ... then Inez takes control from the front and you shoot freely from the back! Would make for some fantastic shots!

    hmm i can only imagine.
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  7. #167

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    O HAI

    x
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  8. #168
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Hahahaha!

    I cam almost imagine the amount of screaming ... and not from the pedestrians!

    Think ultra-wide lens, or better yet, fish-eye, assuming a double-seater ... then Inez takes control from the front and you shoot freely from the back! Would make for some fantastic shots!
    haha yeah man sounds like a good idea.... i think i'll bring it up with her and see what she thinks....
    not sure if can swerve properly on a two seater lei.... especially when we cycle on the paths from tampines area towards bedok... its full of people....
    scully later kena chased and hounded for taking their pictures....

    when we were going back we ended up on the walking path and saw alot of people... so okay we decided to switch to the cycling track... and found more idiots happily walking away... they look so annoyed when we belled them outta the way.....

  9. #169

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    hmm i can only imagine.
    No, seriously, wouldn't it be a blast?

    Speed street-shooting!

    The best part is, you won't know what surprises are in store when you download the CF card. Just set to small fine, high ISO and wack!

  10. #170

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    haha yeah man sounds like a good idea.... i think i'll bring it up with her and see what she thinks....
    not sure if can swerve properly on a two seater lei.... especially when we cycle on the paths from tampines area towards bedok... its full of people....
    scully later kena chased and hounded for taking their pictures....

    when we were going back we ended up on the walking path and saw alot of people... so okay we decided to switch to the cycling track... and found more idiots happily walking away... they look so annoyed when we belled them outta the way.....
    Be safe lah ... dun go so fast, then it's easier to maintain balance and control.

    Always be safe dear!

    Also, shoot BLIND! Cos an ultra-wide or fishy takes in so much, you dun even need to look where you're shooting. From an outsiders' POV, it just looks like a mad char bor on a bike holding a camera and screaming her head off!

    Da WEEKEND Rat-Pack cyclists as well as strolling roaches will always be there, block everyone's way and generally be a safety hazard and nuisance to the general public. It's been that way since people first started going to ECP 30 over years ago. Will never change one lah, so you have to go slow and be very alert.
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 17th August 2008 at 10:59 PM.

  11. #171
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Be safe lah ... dun go so fast, then it's easier to maintain balance and control.

    Always be safe dear!

    Also, shoot BLIND! Cos an ultra-wide or fishy takes in so much, you dun even need to look where you're shooting. From an outsiders' POV, it just looks like a mad char bor on a bike holding a camera and screaming her head off!
    ouh yeahhhhhhhhhh

    MAD CHAR BOR!!

    haha im having mental images of xena screaming her head when she dives into a fight

  12. #172

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    O HAI

    x
    HI Ro-Ro!

  13. #173

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    QUIET DAY.

    off to photshop i goooo...
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  14. #174
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    QUIET DAY.

    off to photshop i goooo...
    me too, still got so many image need to touch up................

  15. #175
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Back home....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #176
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    off to bed..... my poor aching legs.....
    night exposers....

    love you lot.....

    don't go overboard with the crazies now.....
    not when im sleeping anyways

  17. #177
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    off to bed..... my poor aching legs.....
    night exposers....

    love you lot.....

    don't go overboard with the crazies now.....
    not when im sleeping anyways
    Good night.

    Hope your sore leg will recover fast, still got lots of kids to chase.

  18. #178
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Good night.

    Hope your sore leg will recover fast, still got lots of kids to chase.
    UGH.....

    zz

  19. #179
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    run tainted run!!!!

  20. #180

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII



    If she did that, she would bang and squash some kids! EEW!

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •