Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1007

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

  1. #801

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    haha dun want la... only musing for it.. i don't take such sinful stuff at night...
    im a glutton but im a health conscious glutten when its close to midnight...
    Want a BJ from RIOT instead?

  2. #802
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Want a BJ from RIOT instead?



  3. #803

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    SOMEONE STOLE MY FLOWER PICTURE AND PUT IT INTO HIS FACEBOOK ALBUM WITHOUT TELLING ME....

    !@#$%^&*()

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  4. #804

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    Someone stole my flower picture and put it as part of his facebook album with no credits to me...

    !@#$%^&*()
    &*^*(&(O*&! Serious ah?

  5. #805
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    SOMEONE STOLE MY FLOWER PICTURE AND PUT IT INTO HIS FACEBOOK ALBUM WITHOUT TELLING ME....

    !@#$%^&*()

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sue him!!!

  6. #806
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    SOMEONE STOLE MY FLOWER PICTURE AND PUT IT INTO HIS FACEBOOK ALBUM WITHOUT TELLING ME....

    !@#$%^&*()

    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Spam his facebook.

  7. #807
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    I ish going to bed gdnite exposers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #808

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    &*^*(&(O*&! Serious ah?
    'HIS PICTURE'


    MINE


    he also went to singapore garden festival and i understand there may be SIMILAR pictures, but a carbon copy is ridiculous...
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #809

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I ish going to bed gdnite exposers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    good night.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  10. #810

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    ok this is blasphemy... he took more than one...
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  11. #811

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    'HIS PICTURE'


    MINE


    he also went to singapore garden festival and i understand there may be SIMILAR pictures, but a carbon copy is ridiculous...
    Have you contacted him to verify? Play safe, and check first, if he has an original with EXIF data intact .... JUST in case there is a possibility, no matter how slim, of him haveing a carbon copy.

    State that you are the original owner of the image, and if he has stolen your image, you would like _____________________ (what you want to ask is up to you lah, but considering facebook account hardly have any commercial value, I guess you could ask him to take the picture down and issue a public apology).

  12. #812
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I ish going to bed gdnite exposers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sleep loose.

  13. #813

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Sleep loose.
    HOW loose dear?

  14. #814
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    HOW loose dear?
    Eh...no tight clothings?? :P

  15. #815
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    No one has stolen my crap photos before. So far only my crap stories in my blog.

  16. #816

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Have you contacted him to verify? Play safe, and check first, if he has an original with EXIF data intact .... JUST in case there is a possibility, no matter how slim, of him haveing a carbon copy.

    State that you are the original owner of the image, and if he has stolen your image, you would like _____________________ (what you want to ask is up to you lah, but considering facebook account hardly have any commercial value, I guess you could ask him to take the picture down and issue a public apology).
    it's partly my fault as well for not putting some simple watermark.
    i'll lock most of my facebook albums now.

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #817

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Eh...no tight clothings?? :P
    OOUUUU! YUM YUM! Images of Jimmieeeeeee running around the kitchen in a loose floral-print aunty house-dress!

  18. #818

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    No one has stolen my crap photos before. So far only my crap stories in my blog.
    ya i know my photos crap also.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #819
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOUUUU! YUM YUM! Images of Jimmieeeeeee running around the kitchen in a loose floral-print aunty house-dress!
    No...those tweety bird prints big t-shirt/dress sold at pasar malam.

  20. #820
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Departed....
    Posts
    129

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - XIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    ya i know my photos crap also.
    Hey, i didn't say your photos r crap. I'm referring to myself.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •