The Wait is over!
I had been invited by the organiser to attend a reunion party for Bornfire. And would like to extend the shooting opportunities to you guys (Also to non-Tangshooters). They will be doing chill out performance on the beach. Attached are the pictures taken during the last Bornfire 2008 at Sentosa.
BornFire - Sentosa 2008
Date: 4 Oct 2008
Location: Tanjong Beach (KM8)
Time: 6.00pm - 12.00 am
Meeting point & time: Vivo station at 6.00pm
1) Wide angle for overall shots
2) Tele lens for expressive shots
3) Tripod for slow motion shots
Things to take note:
1) Don't cross the boundary into the danager zone.
2) Be cautious about your safety, always look out.
3) NO FLASH ALLOW!
3)Hi Bro, this two event together?? what time the route march will end???ROUTE MARCH!
Remember to bring umbrella!
Since, the incomplete journey in the last route march due to the guy upstairs flooding the bathroom. I had decided to go for 2nd attempt of route march from Macritchie Reservior to Bukit Timah Hill Summit.
You will be walking along the wooden path of Macritchie Reservior Park where you will be admiring the landscape of natural vegetation. Be careful on the golf balls, turtle and giant lizards along the way. Next you will be accompanying the SAF personals along their training area. Be careful of signal army personal, securities and also the monkeys. You will be also passying by the famous 3 big stallite dish. Next we will walk to the biking path to the bukit timah hill, which we will be greeted by the bikers along the way. Next is the climb to the hill top and lastly the natural landscape of the Bukit Timah quarry where famous for Birds shooting.
Date: 4 Oct 08
Time: 7am till ????
Location: Macritchie Reservior - Bukit Timah Hill
Meeting Point: 2 Bus Stops in front of Macritchie Reservior (Along Lorine Road to Thomson Road
Meeting Time: 7am
How to get there:
Take bus nos. 52, 74, 93, 130, 132, 156, 157, 162, 165, 166, 167, 852, 855 or 980. Alight along Lornie Road at the bus-stop in front of MacRitchie Reservoir Park.
Stuff to bring:
1) Towel for sweat
2) Good pairs of walking shoes
3) Mosquito repeller
4) Drinking Water
6) Big Plastic Bag
1) Camera with standard street walk lens
2) Macro Lens (for Spiders and flowers)
3) Tele Lens (for Birds and Monkeys)
Things to take note:
1) There will be no turning back once you enter the journey.
2) No toilet along the journey unless you are wearing pampers.
3) Please do not take photos in front of the army compund.
4) Please do not go and li siao the monkeys (like feeding)
5) Please have ample of rest before the trip and hydrate yourself well
If there is a big group, we'll split into smaller groups.
I will lead the group. I need a 2nd IC to take charge of the end of the line for slow walkers.
Both of us will be communicating through walkie-talkies.
This is for challengers!
For those who missed the good old army days, are welcome to equipt themselves with over 10kg of equipment. For me, I will bring a water melon throughout the trip. For those who know me, I am serious about it.
2) phoakm's friend No. 1
3) LOTUSfairy - "Aunty Can Walk, So Can You" ..but I aint bringing my tripod, unless i need to fight with monkeys there...
5) Redsun Keep fit!
6) kuantoh (I luv route marches)
7) PC Kee .........need to complete the march as its my 1st outing with TS....
13) Benosaurous (great i love route marches also, who bringing sbo! haha!)
14) falconite (please bring along a pretty medic for me... i usually get breathlessness and need CPR..)
15) part0 (TBC)
16) carnage3630 (TBC) (most likely to be medic..., vehicle commander post for blazer?)
17) simpleliving (dun haf macro or tele lens, only 50mm and 17-70mm kit len )
19) Jimmy81 (I ish bringing banana can?)
20) glankie (wah piang, i lumber 20 riaoz.. )
21) marctheworld (TBC) (no tele or macro, only 85mm and kit len)
23) phoakm's No. 2
Thanks for the response!
We may need Group ICs if the group is getting bigger.
The responsibilities of the Group ICs need to familiarize each stopping points along the journey and control the movement of the group they in-charge.
We may need a Group IC for each group of 5.
Those who are driving, please park your vehicles at home unless you want to walk all the way back to starting point.
BTW, no bananas, as feeding monkeys are prohibited except PUI PUI.