Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

Default Re: Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

ROUTE MARCH!
    Remember to bring umbrella!

Since, the incomplete journey in the last route march due to the guy upstairs flooding the bathroom. I had decided to go for 2nd attempt of route march from Macritchie Reservior to Bukit Timah Hill Summit.

Journey content:
    You will be walking along the wooden path of Macritchie Reservior Park where you will be admiring the landscape of natural vegetation. Be careful on the golf balls, turtle and giant lizards along the way. Next you will be accompanying the SAF personals along their training area. Be careful of signal army personal, securities and also the monkeys. You will be also passying by the famous 3 big stallite dish. Next we will walk to the biking path to the bukit timah hill, which we will be greeted by the bikers along the way. Next is the climb to the hill top and lastly the natural landscape of the Bukit Timah quarry where famous for Birds shooting.

Date: 4 Oct 08
    Time: 7am till ????
    Meeting Point: 2 Bus Stops in front of Macritchie Reservior (Along Lorine Road to Thomson Road
    Meeting Time: 7am

How to get there:
    Take bus nos. 52, 74, 93, 130, 132, 156, 157, 162, 165, 166, 167, 852, 855 or 980. Alight along Lornie Road at the bus-stop in front of MacRitchie Reservoir Park.

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    2) Good pairs of walking shoes
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    1) Camera with standard street walk lens
    2) Macro Lens (for Spiders and flowers)
    3) Tele Lens (for Birds and Monkeys)
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:
    1) There will be no turning back once you enter the journey.
    2) No toilet along the journey unless you are wearing pampers.
    3) Please do not take photos in front of the army compund.
    4) Please do not go and li siao the monkeys (like feeding)
    5) Please have ample of rest before the trip and hydrate yourself well

If there is a big group, we'll split into smaller groups.
    I will lead the group. I need a 2nd IC to take charge of the end of the line for slow walkers.
    Both of us will be communicating through walkie-talkies.

This is for challengers!
    For those who missed the good old army days, are welcome to equipt themselves with over 10kg of equipment. For me, I will bring a water melon throughout the trip. For those who know me, I am serious about it.

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    3) LOTUSfairy - "Aunty Can Walk, So Can You" ..but I aint bringing my tripod, unless i need to fight with monkeys there...
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    6) kuantoh (I luv route marches)
    7) PC Kee .........need to complete the march as its my 1st outing with TS....
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11)

Note: If this route march is a success.......next one will be the SOUTHERN RIDGE!

ROUTE MARCH!

Since, the incomplete journey in the last route march due to the guy upstairs flooding the bathroom. I had decided to go for 2nd attempt of route march from Macritchie Reservior to Bukit Timah Hill Summit.

Journey content:
    You will be walking along the wooden path of Macritchie Reservior Park where you will be admiring the landscape of natural vegetation. Be careful on the golf balls, turtle and giant lizards along the way. Next you will be accompanying the SAF personals along their training area. Be careful of signal army personal, securities and also the monkeys. You will be also passying by the famous 3 big stallite dish. Next we will walk to the biking path to the bukit timah hill, which we will be greeted by the bikers along the way. Next is the climb to the hill top and lastly the natural landscape of the Bukit Timah quarry where famous for Birds shooting.

Meeting Point: 2 Bus Stops in front of Macritchie Reservior (Along Lorine Road to Thomson Road

How to get there:
    Take bus nos. 52, 74, 93, 130, 132, 156, 157, 162, 165, 166, 167, 852, 855 or 980. Alight along Lornie Road at the bus-stop in front of MacRitchie Reservoir Park.

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

I will lead the group. I need a 2nd IC to take charge of the end of the line for slow walkers.

This is for challengers!
    For those who missed the good old army days, are welcome to equipt themselves with over 10kg of equipment. For me, I will bring a water melon throughout the trip. For those who know me, I am serious about it.

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    3) LOTUSfairy - "Aunty Can Walk, So Can You" ..but I aint bringing my tripod, unless i need to fight with monkeys there...
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12)

Note: If this route march is a success.......next one will be the SOUTHERN RIDGE!

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13)

Member/Tangshooter

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13) blazer_workz

Any watermelon tis time round??
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13) blazer_workz

Juste_millieu: bring some banana, energy bar & chocolate can or not? I want coke leh

Sinful Melvados - Food Photography 1st Experience

There will be a total of 2 sessions. Please leave ur nick in the list. Do note that this is a TFCD opened to Tangshooters only.

Please read up references and consult books/magazines/references etc on food photography prior to the shoot. There are a lot of preparation work required so try to make the extra effort to read up materials before the shoot.

Each session is limited to 10 shooters. 2 shooters per team to shoot a dish. One dish to take 25 mins. 5 mins break in between. One shooter allowed to take part in one session only so as to allow members to have a go at food photography.

NAME: Melvados - The Original Brownie Cafe
    King's Arcade #01-01 (Beside Coronation Plaza)
    Singapore (269695)

Session 1

Date: 21st Sept, Sunday
    Time: 3pm-5pm

Participants:

1. Carnage3630 (OK)
    2. AlvinZ (OK)
    3. blazer_workz (OK)
    4. naka (OK)
    5. PC Kee (OK)
    6. bluspoon(OK)
    7. gglankie (Ok)
    8. pauche (OK)
    9. Benosaurous (OK)
    10. highfive (OK)

Session 2

Date: 28th Sept, Sunday
    Time: 3pm-5pm

Participants:

1. kuantoh (OK)
    2. LotusFairy (OK)
    3. coolsigg (OK)
    4. Ambious (OK)
    5. part0 (OK)
    6. StrifeYun (OK)
    7. sprintist (OK)
    8. dOlBy (OK)
    9. P3rSeUs (OK)
    10. mapper48 (OK)

This registration has been closed. Those who leave their name in list pls cfm attendance by stating 'OK' beside your name.

MASter phoa is back .. for his route march ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13) blazer_workz
    14) Benosaurous (great i love route marches also, who bringing sbo! haha!)

Juste_millieu: bring some banana, energy bar & chocolate can or not? I want coke leh

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13) blazer_workz
    15) falconite (please bring along a pretty medic for me... i usually get breathlessness and need CPR..)

falconite : can wish list here ah?? Wahaaa
    [/QUOTE]
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

TFCD open to TANGSHOOTERS ONLY

Theme: Girls Night out
    Dress: Clubbing (TBC)
    Model: 2x Female
    Date: 20 sept 2008
    Time: 1.30pm ~ 5.30pm

Location: Some where at Serangoon North (Private property) will PM detail add to confirmed photographers.

Limited to 8 Photographers ONLY:
    1. Highfive - Nikon
    2. airforce1
    3. ahtiow - Nikon la
    4. nlghtxx - nikon
    5. StrifeYun - Canon
    6. Nirenj - Nikon
    7. Part0 - Nikon
    8. bluspoon - Nikon

ahtiow: I'm still on the dark side leh...
    Infinity and beyond!!!!
    http://flickr.com/photos/ahtiow } Tangshooter

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13) blazer_workz
    15) falconite (please bring along a pretty medic for me... i usually get breathlessness and need CPR..)
    16) part0 (TBC)

~ A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know. ~

Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location: Some where at Serangoon North (Private property) will PM detail add to confirmed photographers.

1. Highfive - Nikon
    2. airforce1 - Nikon
    3. ahtiow - Nikon
    4. nlghtxx - nikon
    5. StrifeYun - Canon
    6. Nirenj - Nikon
    7. Part0 - Nikon
    8. bluspoon - Nikon

Reserve Photographers

Volunteer SK warriors (limited to 3)
    1. blazer_workz - Fuji (TBC)
    2. glankie - Nikon
    3. zaxh81 - Nikon

Kapo SK warriorees (limited to myself)
    - Lotusfairy (come look see, will not bring big camera and only bring PNS, cos at night got work, run to work by 5pm).

Note:
    1. Closing date 18th Sept, time 1800.
    2. Confirmed photographers & SK Worriors pls PM your full Name and IC Number to PC Kee before closing date
    3. Names and IC number will be submitted to property owner for sercurity reasons and entrance to property area.

Photogs and SK Warriors please PM me your mobile number and email so I can send you the details
    flickr | Tangshooters

Quote Originally Posted by part0 View Post
    ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13) blazer_workz
    16) part0 (TBC)

sad ...
    cant join u'll ... in the middle of my exams ...
    will join u'll next time

October 2008 Outings
    Update on 17th Sept

================================================== ============

Fantasia Malaysia 1 - Muar N Malacca

Date : 18th to 19th Oct 2008 (Sat N Sun)
    Time : Depart @ 4am on Sat and Arrive around 10pm on Sun

Objective : Enjoy good food, photography shoot, gathering, scenery and have a feel of the small towns.
    What to expect : Scenery, Wildlife, Birding, Nature, Abstract, Landscape, Candid, Portraits, Historical, IR, HDR, Night Street, Food.
    What lens to bring : Lens that can shoot the above.
    Type of Food : Seafood, Paranakan, Portugese, Local Delights, Desserts, Famous Delicacies.

Suggested Accommodation :
    Click on any of the links to read about the hotel and room rates.

01. Holiday Inn Deluxe Room, Malacca or Straits View.
    02. Aldy Hotel Family Suite.

This trip is open to Tang Shooters only at the moment.

Participants :

Car 1 : Driver : Ambious aka Michael
    1. Ambious - Confirm Going
    2. Redsun - Confirm Going
    3. foxcorn - Confirm Going

Car 2 : Driver : Dreampact aka Richard
    1. Dreampact - Confirm Going
    2. juste_millieu - Confirm Going
    3. cckue - Confirm Going

Car 3 : Driver : Mapper48 aka Edward
    1. Mapper48 - Confirm Going
    2. Lotusfairy - Confirm Going
    3. kuantoh - Confirm Going

Info had been send out. PM me if never received.

Upcoming Trips :
    December 2008 : Fantasia Malaysia 2 - 3 Day 2 Night Malacca, Genting N Cameron Highlands

Objective : Enjoy good food, photography shoot, gathering, scenery and have a feel of the small towns and cool weather.
    What to expect : Scenery, Wildlife, Birding, Nature, Abstract, Landscape, Candid, Portraits, Historical, IR, HDR, Night Street, Food.

Special activity in Malacca : Christmas light-up in individual houses in Portuguese Village (Looks like Christmas light-up in Orchard road), caroling. Can even go into the house to take photos.

Special activity in Cameron Highland : Visit to tea and vegetable plantation, fresh fruits in morning market, bird watching.

Special activity in Genting Highland : Mushroom farm and Temple visit, view of KL city in the day n nite. Drop by in Colmar Tropical (French Village) and Japanese village.
    What lens to bring : Lens that can shoot the above.

Type of Food : Seafood, Paranakan, Portugese, Local Delights, Desserts, Famous Delicacies.
    Last edited by Ambious; 17th September 2008 at 01:11 PM.

Member/Tangshooter

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) Ambious
    13) blazer_workz
    16) part0 (TBC)
    17) carnage3630 (TBC) (most likely to be medic..., vehicle commander post for blazer?)

コミュニケーションは私たちの障壁です | Flickr

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) blazer_workz
    13) Benosaurous (great i love route marches also, who bringing sbo! haha!)
    14) falconite (please bring along a pretty medic for me... i usually get breathlessness and need CPR..)
    15) part0 (TBC)
    16) carnage3630 (TBC) (most likely to be medic..., vehicle commander post for blazer?)

Didn't realize it's a Saturday, can't make it. Next time.

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) blazer_workz
    14) falconite (please bring along a pretty medic for me... i usually get breathlessness and need CPR..)
    15) part0 (TBC)
    16) carnage3630 (TBC) (most likely to be medic..., vehicle commander post for blazer?)
    17) simpleliving (dun haf macro or tele lens, only 50mm and 17-70mm kit len )

ROUTE MARCH!

Journey content:

How to get there:

Stuff to bring:
    1) Towel for sweat
    3) Mosquito repeller
    4) Drinking Water
    5) Poncho
    6) Big Plastic Bag
    7) Food
    8) First-Aid

Equipment:
    4) Tripod

Things to take note:

This is for challengers!

Participants:
    1) phoakm
    2) phoakm's friend
    4) StrifeYun
    5) Redsun Keep fit!
    8) pauche
    9) lkkang
    10) dOlBy
    11) juste_millieu
    12) blazer_workz
    15) part0 (TBC)
    17) simpleliving (dun haf macro or tele lens, only 50mm and 17-70mm kit len )
    18) mapper48

Nikon D700 | Nikkor 18~200mm | 105mm | 24~70mm | SB800

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Super Import Nights

Let us join our hands and help rovermania in sexpose the PEARL WHITE PICA in SIN. And of course not forgetting the hot cars and the hot local models. We have missed teachEr E for sometime...

Date: Friday, 19th Sept 2008
    Time: 10am - 10pm
    Meeting Pt: Singapore Expo MRT Station Control

New members to join TangShooters outing pls PM contact to Redsun for easy contact.
    Attention all coming for the SIN in the morning, please be punctual as it's unfair to make the punctual people wait. We had outings previously whereby people are late by 30 mins to 1 hour.

I don't wait for rubber timers. For those that I had purchased the special price ticket, if you are late, your ticket will be SOLD to the others because I can't come out and pass you the tickets once we are inside.

Tang Shooters Outings: Upcoming Events...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Highfive - Nikon
    2. airforce1 - Nikon (pm detail )
    3. ahtiow - Nikon
    4. nlghtxx - nikon
    5. StrifeYun - Canon
    6. Nirenj - Nikon
    7. Part0 - Nikon
    8. bluspoon - Nikon

Reserve Photographers

Volunteer SK warriors (limited to 3)
    1. blazer_workz - Fuji (TBC)
    2. glankie - Nikon
    3. zaxh81 - Nikon

Kapo SK warriorees (limited to myself)
    - Lotusfairy (come look see, will not bring big camera and only bring PNS, cos at night got work, run to work by 5pm).

Note:
    1. Closing date 18th Sept, time 1800.
    2. Confirmed photographers & SK Worriors pls PM your full Name and IC Number to PC Kee before closing date
    3. Names and IC number will be submitted to property owner for sercurity reasons and entrance to property area.

Photogs and SK Warriors please PM me your mobile number and email so I can send you the details
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast