Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 996

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

  1. #121

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wat the hell is lucas thinking of?!?! wait he zham our mascherano become pai ka, how?????
    wayang one lah

    later watch channel 5 you will know

  2. #122

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    if masche pai ka then lucas got chance to be in first xii
    makes sense.


    you're goooooodz

  3. #123

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i know my kneecap got problem, since army daze. now 10yrs nvr reservice liao, suddenly they recall me on standby. i tot i ROD lor... i m so sad.


    now maybe next yr they will recall me back for active reservist liao. i need to downgrade.
    You have not ROD ?? Siao liao they are back to get you, how many more cycle did you own them?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  4. #124
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Michael Owen is set to land a bumper 21million pay day - if he pledges his future to Newcastle United.


    Newcastle want Owen to keep scoring for them by penning a lucrative new contract

    Owner Mike Ashley is reported to be ready to offer the England international 140,000-a-week over three years.


    wahlao always report sick still can get 140,000 a week... 14 a week sounds more right leh

  5. #125
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    You have not ROD ?? Siao liao they are back to get you, how many more cycle did you own them?
    many many more



    absent for 10yrs liao. i tot i early ROD.

    dun forget, i 18 only.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #126
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    wayang one lah

    later watch channel 5 you will know
    he purposely got himself sent off?? or mashcherano wayang?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #127
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    Michael Owen is set to land a bumper 21million pay day - if he pledges his future to Newcastle United.


    Newcastle want Owen to keep scoring for them by penning a lucrative new contract

    Owner Mike Ashley is reported to be ready to offer the England international 140,000-a-week over three years.


    wahlao always report sick still can get 140,000 a week... 14 a week sounds more right leh
    newcastle no $$ liao still gif him so much $$
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #128

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he purposely got himself sent off?? or mashcherano wayang?
    i think purposely one. no nid to stay back and play for bronze since he will be suspended but still get medal anyway.

    so LFC will have gold/silver and a bronze/nothing inhouse at the end of olympics.

  9. #129

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he purposely got himself sent off?? or mashcherano wayang?
    mas also wayang lah.

    do more of that against the upcoming manure fixture please

  10. #130
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    mas also wayang lah.

    do more of that against the upcoming manure fixture please
    wa, he got OSCAR as well as TOUGH.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #131
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Liverpool's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett will block Rafael Benitez's attempts to sign England midfielder Gareth Barry from Aston Villa - even if the Reds manager raises funds by selling fringe players. (Various)


    Arsene Wenger says he is surprised by Great Britain's gold rush at the Olympic Games. "I didn't know the English were good at swimming," said the Arsenal manager. "I have been in this country for 12 years and I haven't seen a swimming pool." (The Times) haha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #132

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Arsene Wenger says he is surprised by Great Britain's gold rush at the Olympic Games. "I didn't know the English were good at swimming," said the Arsenal manager. "I have been in this country for 12 years and I haven't seen a swimming pool." (The Times) haha
    so he's saying he's a hermit. maybe he has his own er-mei-san in his backyard.

  13. #133

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Liverpool's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett will block Rafael Benitez's attempts to sign England midfielder Gareth Barry from Aston Villa - even if the Reds manager raises funds by selling fringe players. (Various)

  14. #134
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    so he's saying he's a hermit. maybe he has his own er-mei-san in his backyard.
    i m oso stunned at G.B's good showing in the pools!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #135
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i oso dun agree with the move.


    a right waste of $$.



    in fact, i no longer trust raf999.

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #136

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i oso dun agree with the move.


    a right waste of $$.



    in fact, i no longer trust raf999.

    actually my thumbs down was against the brokeback boys. they no longer feature on my trust list.

    as for rafa, we'll just have to wait and see.

    next season 6/5 rule kicks in. getting the players early means we are up and running by the next. maybe hold on to pennant and finnan for the time being instead.

    the other three clubs want to wait till next season is their problem. they will pay much more than now to get the quality needed. and will need time to gel together.

  17. #137
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Kai wen: Saya cinta awak!!! says (1:53 PM):
    keane plays left winger??

    Kai wen: Saya cinta awak!!! says (1:53 PM):
    hahahaha





    yeah, online discussion with my fren. he had a good laugh at me again.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #138
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Kai wen: Saya cinta awak!!! says (1:53 PM):
    keane plays left winger??

    Kai wen: Saya cinta awak!!! says (1:53 PM):
    hahahaha





    yeah, online discussion with my fren. he had a good laugh at me again.
    is he a fan of the club that had a 1-1 draw at home ?

  19. #139
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    is he a fan of the club that had a 1-1 draw at home ?
    yup. of cos.


    they love nothing then to laugh at us.

    but he did say he is disgusted with cristina regina and he is angry tat they drew 1-1 at home.

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    newcastle no $$ liao still gif him so much $$
    Newcastle bo pian la... if they want to buy a striker of Owen's quality, min transfer fee also 10m pound right? They rather pay him more in wages to keep him... of course thats provided Owen is fit and scoring.

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •