Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    ahbish going to newcastle? or ahbish taking over rafa ?

ask him go take over SAF lah, that old man need to retire

ahbish going to newcastle? or ahbish taking over rafa ?
    wa lau!!!

ahbish most prob take a break la.

he think oldcastle he got chance to get in la. but oldcastle as of yet, have not confirm if KK has been sacked, or resigned!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lau!!!

ahbish most prob take a break la.

he think oldcastle he got chance to get in la. but oldcastle as of yet, have not confirm if KK has been sacked, or resigned!
    um....you forgot 'walked away'

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    um....you forgot 'walked away'
    no leh confirm he still around

my diehard oldcastle fan is their official fan forum member n it is confirmed that KK has not been sacked nor resigned.

still in some discussion over some issues.

they think dennis wise will leave soon.

Curbishley resigns as West Ham boss

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett could be ready to sell to Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed. (The Times)

get lost and take raf999 n dirty kite n arbeloa while leaving.

Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher's book reveals how Sven-Goran Eriksson offered dating advice to England's players when he said: "There's no need to have girls in the team hotel. If you see someone you like, just get her phone number and arrange to go to her house after the game. Then we will have no problems."

the love guru.

Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett could be ready to sell to Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed. (The Times)

chay, make us happy and than let us down.

chay, make us happy and than let us down.
    they all go i most happy.

there'll be reasons to be optimistic for LFC this season should that happen!!

they all go i most happy.

there'll be reasons to be optimistic for LFC this season should that happen!!
    i don't like the way we are playing at the start of the season thus far but if going by how things were progressing at the same time over the last three seasons, our boys were ready and smashing opposition at this time but run out of steam towards the end of the year.

maybe the training is geared slightly slower to accommodate peaking during the christmas and new year period when the games come fast and furious.

still the gelling of players is horrible and let's not talk about form. the spanish players didn't get a full pre-season due to their exploits in euro. so i think another two weeks or so is needed for them to get back on track.

with the injuries to gerrard and torres. i think it couldn't have come at a better time. if it's going to happen it will with the type of injuries they got. i'd rather have it now than later when every point is going to count.

i don't like the way we are playing at the start of the season thus far but if going by how things were progressing at the same time over the last three seasons, our boys were ready and smashing opposition at this time but run out of steam towards the end of the year.

maybe the training is geared slightly slower to accommodate peaking during the christmas and new year period when the games come fast and furious.

still the gelling of players is horrible and let's not talk about form. the spanish players didn't get a full pre-season due to their exploits in euro. so i think another two weeks or so is needed for them to get back on track.

with the injuries to gerrard and torres. i think it couldn't have come at a better time. if it's going to happen it will with the type of injuries they got. i'd rather have it now than later when every point is going to count.
    u all very optimistic. i mux try to be as optimistic as u guys are.

CARRA PUTS ENGLAND IN PERSPECTIVE

Jamie Carragher has revealed that an England defeat "never hurt me in the same way as losing with my club."

The Liverpool defender retired from international football in July last year after complaining he was constantly being overlooked as a central defender for the national team.

The 30-year-old won 34 caps, the last of which saw him miss a penalty as England went out of the 2006 World Cup against Portugal in a shootout.

However, Carragher has now revealed: "I would rather miss for England than LFC."

Carragher wrote in 'Carra, My Autobiography', serialised in the Daily Mirror: "Representing your country is the ultimate honour, especially in the World Cup. Not to me.

"Did I care we'd gone out of the tournament? Of course I did. Passionately.

"I've never given less than 100% in any game.

"Despite this, whenever I returned home from disappointing England experiences one unshakeable, overriding thought pushed itself to the forefront of my mind, no matter how much the rest of the nation mourned.

"'At least it wasn't Liverpool,' I'd repeat to myself, over and over.

"The text messages of consolation I received on the coach included one from Kenny Dalglish.

"'I would rather miss for England than LFC,' I wrote back.

"I confess: defeats wearing an England shirt never hurt me in the same way as losing with my club.

"I wasn't caring or indifferent, I simply didn't put England's fortunes at the top of my priority list.

"Losing felt like a disappointment rather than a calamity.

"I was never in love with playing for England in the first place.

"By the time I stopped I felt a huge weight lifting."

Carragher's view was greeted with disappointment but not surprise from England fans' groups.

Malcolm Clarke, chairman of the Football Supporters' Federation said: "I do not want to generalise or criticise one player, but when England fans hear what has been said they will be extremely disappointed."

Mark Perryman, of the England Fans' Group, said: "You do not want to hear things like that, but I do understand where someone like Carragher is coming from.

"His view is no different to many fans, particularly those who support the big clubs.

"If you asked most fans whether they would want their club to win the title or England to win the World Cup, they would back their own clubs.

"It is an attitude that has arisen as the Champions League has got bigger and bigger. I know that as an England fan these days, I am in a minority.

"The Champions League provides international quality football from September to March to players like Carragher. Success in it is crucial to the big clubs, so I understand his view."

Perryman added: "When England play Croatia next week I would think that the result would mean more to the Croatians than the England players - apart maybe from people like Jimmy Bullard and Theo Walcott, whose careers are being boosted by playing for England.

"And let's be fair, England are not likely to win the European Championship, the World Cup, Europe again and then the World Cup in successive seasons.

"But the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United and the other big clubs can be expected to be in the Champions League final or the later stages every season.

"I do not blame players for seeing their club as being more important."

Les Lawson, of the Liverpool Supporters' Club, backed Carragher's stance.

"I agree with Carra. My only thought when international breaks come around is that I hope the players come back uninjured," he said.

"I couldn't care less about England, I'm a Liverpool supporter. We are Scouse, not English!"

Lawson also admitted Liverpool fans would show some allegiance to Spain because of the large contingent of Spaniards at Anfield.

He said: "I have watched Liverpool reserves when England are playing. In fact, if England were playing Spain, you would probably find Liverpool fans supporting Spain."

Former England player Ray Wilkins has admitted the conflict between representing club and country can cause problems for coaches such as England boss Fabio Capello.

"Hopefully it will work out for England under Fabio Capello - and it certainly won't be for a lack of effort," said Wilkins.

"People keep talking about passion, well that drives me nuts because those guys are as passionate as anyone about winning games of football.

"When they go out there, they want to do the nation proud.

"When it does not work, it is not down to a lack of passion, it is down to the fact they have not performed, which are two different things."

rafa stay lah...who will yake over from him? curbishley?

u all very optimistic. i mux try to be as optimistic as u guys are.
    things are not as bad as it seems...yes we definitely can play better but when not playing well,we still win...thats manure & chelski style when they were champions,even with full team....but here we are,not full team yet...still only 2nd gear...cheers...good things are ahead of us...

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    things are not as bad as it seems...yes we definitely can play better but when not playing well,we still win...thats manure & chelski style when they were champions,even with full team....but here we are,not full team yet...still only 2nd gear...cheers...good things are ahead of us...
    i also very optimistic.. i have faith in dirk kuyt and keane

rafa stay lah...who will yake over from him? curbishley?
    i take over n u be my assistant.

but i mux sack dirty kite n abalone first n foremost.

i think i now go bak army n sign on better la. xiongxiong die inside nvm, beta than outside watch LFC in action n all my blood vomit out.

once the partnership really kicks off...they could be a threat... keane & beerbatov partnership was good,imagine keane + Torres...

i take over n u be my assistant.

but i mux sack dirty kite n abalone first n foremost.
    i supporter only lah....not qualified to coach or manage especialy LFC...

once the partnership really kicks off...they could be a threat... keane & beerbatov partnership was good,imagine keane + Torres...

kite + keane = deadly (to LFC fans)

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast