Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ronaldinho oso won't come to our club lor... we where got $$ in the 1st place n Liverpool not tat happening.

we dun haf to sign attacking players. we haf them here. we jus need a proper left winger and of cos, a proper right back.

but dirty kite n abalone stayed... kite will make us vomit more blood n abalone will make us lose a few more games.

it is raf999 who prefer to use dirty kite on the right wing when he's not a winger. his tactics in europe, ok.

his tactics in EPL and domestic competitions, pls. he need to improve n really understand the culture.

4-5-1 against non-league at home?
    did we lose that one? must we field our 1st 11 every game? its during that kinda games that we can try different tactics in a competitive game...good team muz be flexible rite?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    how much did 0nil spend nett this season? how much has rb spend? i think 0nil spend more...still cant beat us at home without SG & Torres...
    aston villa...

started off as a lousier club than us.

even though they spent so much $$, they are still lousier. agree?

we haf the ability to spend 20mil GBP on 1 single rubbish player. can villa even do that? they can only spend some 10mil on 1 player at a time. they can't afford to lose their star player curry berry and tat is why they jack up his price so high, jus to put us off.

u see, if u compare our players to theirs, we win in every department. clearly. no doubt abt it.

villa are the underdogs. we're expected to take 3 points even though they spent more than us this season. but in all, we spent WAY WAY more than them ever did! shame on us.

but y did we played so badly against them, granted it is an away game, but we played like ... ... ...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

did we lose that one? must we field our 1st 11 every game? its during that kinda games that we can try different tactics in a competitive game...good team muz be flexible rite?
    we din't lose

but we struggled real bad.

we followed that up with a 4-5-1 at home against barnsley. need i remind u of the fantastic score?

tis is the EPL. do u see manCircle so flexible all the time?

no.

consistency in tactics n formations. tas y they win the EPL. their will to win.

now look at us, too much fanciful ideas and tactics. how the players adjust?

keep it simple, tas y even the likes of rio ferdinand can perform for manCircle as he clearly isn;t the brightest lightbulb around... hahahhaa

aston villa...

started off as a lousier club than us.

even though they spent so much $$, they are still lousier. agree?

we haf the ability to spend 20mil GBP on 1 single rubbish player. can villa even do that? they can only spend some 10mil on 1 player at a time. they can't afford to lose their star player curry berry and tat is why they jack up his price so high, jus to put us off.

u see, if u compare our players to theirs, we win in every department. clearly. no doubt abt it.

villa are the underdogs. we're expected to take 3 points even though they spent more than us this season. but in all, we spent WAY WAY more than them ever did! shame on us.

but y did we played so badly against them, granted it is an away game, but we played like ... ... ...
    if they can spend 50mp on players,they surely can spend 20mp on 1 player rite...its just that they dont want to...they prefer to pay that amount over a few players rather than only one...its no shame drawing at villa...they r a team on the rise,hi-ly motivated...surprisingly more motivated than us...i'm more ashame in us winning 1-0 at sunderland...but i wont complain...we bagged 3 pts...

the article by the LFC guy is so clouded with blind lies and blind allegiance to raf999 that it makes me feel sick as a real LFC fan, jus to read it.

it is LFC whom i m really interested in. the heritage, the tradition, the club, the fans... not raf999. he's jus a manager of the team entrusted to bring us victories and to greater heights.

this is his final season with us if he fail to deliver. it is tat simple.

i hate to say this but he will fail to deliver.

if he deliver, i'm ready to eat up my words n celebrate with grumpy and treat u guys to champagne. hahaha

a cheap champagne too ok.

if they can spend 50mp on players,they surely can spend 20mp on 1 player rite...its just that they dont want to...they prefer to pay that amount over a few players rather than only one...its no shame drawing at villa...they r a team on the rise,hi-ly motivated...surprisingly more motivated than us...i'm more ashame in us winning 1-0 at sunderland...but i wont complain...we bagged 3 pts...
    villa is a small team.

their expenditure come over many months and such. they do not readily splash out so much money at one time, unlike us. shame on raf999.

becos they do not haf the financial muscle, they haf to make more signings to make up for their inadequacies which is in so many positions.

aston villa as a team plays much better than us. u can't deny that.

too often we relied on individual talents to bail us out. nothing's wrong. jus that we can be much better if... we use our players more efficiently.. ie. dirty kite as an out n out striker n not a winger.

we din't lose

but we struggled real bad.

we followed that up with a 4-5-1 at home against barnsley. need i remind u of the fantastic score?

tis is the EPL. do u see manCircle so flexible all the time?

no.

consistency in tactics n formations. tas y they win the EPL. their will to win.

now look at us, too much fanciful ideas and tactics. how the players adjust?

keep it simple, tas y even the likes of rio ferdinand can perform for manCircle as he clearly isn;t the brightest lightbulb around... hahahhaa
    we are playing like them at the moment...how many games they won or draw when they shldnt last season? i'm sure when SG & Torres are fit,the team will peak and start to roll over everyone...meantime,enjoy the games,pick up those points...like i said b4...if & when we won the league at the end of the season...we won remember how bad we played...we'll juz remember we won more points than everybody...

of cos these are my own opinion.

i'm not professor tan, by the way, much less am i worthy of being compared to raf999.

but i dare say i love the club and understand it more than raf999 ever will.

i m sick of his excuses and his reasons for the poor results, the defeats...

i ran out of reasons to defend him.

You'll Never Walk Alone!!

the article by the LFC guy is so clouded with blind lies and blind allegiance to raf999 that it makes me feel sick as a real LFC fan, jus to read it.

it is LFC whom i m really interested in. the heritage, the tradition, the club, the fans... not raf999. he's jus a manager of the team entrusted to bring us victories and to greater heights.

this is his final season with us if he fail to deliver. it is tat simple.

i hate to say this but he will fail to deliver.

if he deliver, i'm ready to eat up my words n celebrate with grumpy and treat u guys to champagne. hahaha

a cheap champagne too ok.
    i feel this is our best season yet...why not win the league,then? if we do win it...we all can celebrate...i'll sip my teh tarik...

we are playing like them at the moment...how many games they won or draw when they shldnt last season? i'm sure when SG & Torres are fit,the team will peak and start to roll over everyone...meantime,enjoy the games,pick up those points...like i said b4...if & when we won the league at the end of the season...we won remember how bad we played...we'll juz remember we won more points than everybody...
    u mux understand, manCircle, even though play like sai at times n winning them, to some extend, deserve it.

y?

they play very offensive soccer and they stick to their own strength. u create ur own luck.

right player in right position. each playing their own part. basics n SAF got it right.

as much as i detest this old wily fox, i haf to admit he is really good.

currently, we're not creating our own luck. we're jus riding on our own luck. and it is running out liao...

i feel this is our best season yet...why not win the league,then? if we do win it...we all can celebrate...i'll sip my teh tarik...
    the sad fact is that we're not good enuff.

with Dirty Kite on the right wing... we can only win the european cup.

villa is a small team.

their expenditure come over many months and such. they do not readily splash out so much money at one time, unlike us. shame on raf999.

becos they do not haf the financial muscle, they haf to make more signings to make up for their inadequacies which is in so many positions.

aston villa as a team plays much better than us. u can't deny that.

too often we relied on individual talents to bail us out. nothing's wrong. jus that we can be much better if... we use our players more efficiently.. ie. dirty kite as an out n out striker n not a winger.
    villa is one of the bigger teams in england...they even have a bigger stadium than us... they have won the big ears also...if i'm not wrong...

3 games into the EPL and i m utterly not impressed.

some say it is too early to make a call.

but we all haf our own point of view and i stick to mine.

u mux understand, manCircle, even though play like sai at times n winning them, to some extend, deserve it.

y?

they play very offensive soccer and they stick to their own strength. u create ur own luck.

right player in right position. each playing their own part. basics n SAF got it right.

as much as i detest this old wily fox, i haf to admit he is really good.

currently, we're not creating our own luck. we're jus riding on our own luck. and it is running out liao...
    at the moment we r having luck...even when we r playing badly...that mean we create our own luck...we also play to our own strength...we r strong in defence...we dont conceed goals easily...if we continue to create chances...luck will be with us if we take them...can lah...19yrs of waiting for no.19...i'm getting older...not 18 any more...

villa is one of the bigger teams in england...they even have a bigger stadium than us... they have won the big ears also...if i'm not wrong...
    i dunno much abt villa

but i can tell u they're underachieving all these while till Martin O'neill took over. last season is a warning shot to us. they are very close.

maybe this season they will be breathing down on our neck once more.

at the moment we r having luck...even when we r playing badly...that mean we create our own luck...we also play to our own strength...we r strong in defence...we dont conceed goals easily...if we continue to create chances...luck will be with us if we take them...can lah...19yrs of waiting for no.19...i'm getting older...not 18 any more...
    we're not creating our own luck.
    we're using up all our reserve tank luck.

the true test will come in the challenge of manCircle in Anfield.

we will know if we can wrest the title from them on that day.

me too

not many 18yrs left in me... not to mention 19. hahahahaha

ok i go sleep liao. tomolo need to wake up early.

3 games into the EPL and i m utterly not impressed.

some say it is too early to make a call.

but we all haf our own point of view and i stick to mine.
    agree its still early days...also not impress with the way we played so far but if we can improve..we will be there i support everything & everyone thats LFC... diehard

i dunno much abt villa

but i can tell u they're underachieving all these while till Martin O'neill took over. last season is a warning shot to us. they are very close.

maybe this season they will be breathing down on our neck once more.
    they lost 1 game liao if i'm not wrong...spurs shld be a better team than them...ramos is a better manager than 0nil...yet spurs sux big time at the moment...we can improve...thats the beauty about all this...

Hughes On Course To Meet 30m-Plus Berbatov Later...

Good grief, it really could happen. Mark Hughes has confirmed that he is due to meet Dimitar Berbatov later today after they tabled a British record bid for the Bulgarian. And it's not as if they can't afford to buy him after this morning's news that the club has been bought by Abu Dhabi investment group. Oh and they're also been linked with Mario Gomez and David Villa. It's a crazy day...
    Man City smoked us all. They just got themselves a much bigger deal. Berbatov is a smokescreen, the real target is Robinho. 32.5million!!! Ha ha, Chel$ki will be furious

Man City sign Robinho in record 32.5m deal
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast