Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 996

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

  1. #461

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by mcn View Post
    jfoo

    otah = ?
    = brain

  2. #462

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    = brain
    hello sister, don't like that leh... how wud i know otah=brain???

    n what has brain to do with where to watch at 3AM ???

  3. #463
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by mcn View Post
    hello sister, don't like that leh... how wud i know otah=brain???

    n what has brain to do with where to watch at 3AM ???
    all i know otah is delicious sista!!!


    so sis, when u treating the LFC bros here to a nice otah meal?!?!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #464

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    all i know otah is delicious sista!!!


    so sis, when u treating the LFC bros here to a nice otah meal?!?!
    maybe when man u relegated to lower division

    i can't wait for that to happen

    oh how i that !!!

  5. #465
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by mcn View Post
    maybe when man u relegated to lower division

    i can't wait for that to happen

    oh how i that !!!
    tis one is when SAF retire, then might haf some chance.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #466

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by mcn View Post
    maybe when man u relegated to lower division

    i can't wait for that to happen

    oh how i that !!!


    based on the last 2 matches, hotpot is the fave to go down!!

  7. #467
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    based on the last 2 matches, hotpot is the fave to go down!!
    hotcakes is it?????


    hotpoke i knw.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #468

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    hotcakes is it?????


    hotpoke i knw.


    oops, forgot liao lah
    hotpot, hotcakes, hotpoke...

    u can call them hotbuang or hotdog for all i care

  9. #469
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    oops, forgot liao lah
    hotpot, hotcakes, hotpoke...

    u can call them hotbuang or hotdog for all i care




    relegation form, together with portsmouth.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #470

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.




    League Table

    1). grumpy 10pts
    2). cheesecake 2pts
    3). blazer workz 2pts
    4). airfins 2pts
    5). kelccm 1pt
    6). Taurean 1pt
    7). jfoo 1pt
    8). roDz 1pt
    9). boresome 4pts
    10). zhapchit 1pt
    11). domdomino 1pt
    12). dfstan 1pt
    13). canew 1pt
    __________________

    LIVERPOOL vs. Standard Liege

    Wednesday, 27/8/08

    more updates to follow.


    1). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Gerrard) cheesecake
    2). 6-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Babel) kelccm
    3). 5-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Benayoun, Keane) zhapchit
    4). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! ( TORRES,KEANE) roDz
    5). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Benayoun) domdomino
    6). 3-0 Liverpool Win (Keane, Gerrard) jfoo
    7). 3-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Keane, Torres) boresome
    8). 1-0 Liverpool Win! (Alonso) blazer_workz
    9). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres) Taurean
    10). 3-1 Liverpool wins! (1st.: F. Torres, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew.
    11). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Keane) airfins
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  11. #471

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    I think tonight winning is not a problem lah, next match more difficult. Since when have we last won the 1st 3 opening EPL matches ...... but on 2nd thought ....Villa buang to the newly tio Stroke football team
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

  12. #472
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    BARRY STAYING WITH VILLA



    Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry has pledged his immediate future to the Midlands club.

    The England international has been a transfer target for Premier League rivals Liverpool since the end of last season, but the two clubs were unable to agree on a fee.

    Barry was disciplined by Villa earlier in the summer after criticising manager Martin O'Neill's handling of the saga, and made it clear he wanted to move to Anfield.

    But the talented midfielder has since been welcomed back into the fold and his agent, Alex Black, has confirmed that he will not be on the move during the current transfer window.

    Black admitted that Barry made the decision to stay at Villa Park a fortnight ago, and talks over any new deal will now not take place until the end of the season.

    In a statement released to Sky Sports News, Black said: "After much speculation I can confirm that Gareth Barry will not leave Aston Villa before the transfer window closes.

    "Gareth made the decision to stay two weeks ago and informed Aston Villa of his intentions.

    "During this time discussions have taken place to decide the best way forward for all parties.

    "Any talks regarding potential new contracts at Aston Villa will not take place until the end of the season.

    "Gareth wants to concentrate on playing on the best of his ability for Aston Villa, and we hope this draws a line under the matter."
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #473
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I think tonight winning is not a problem lah, next match more difficult. Since when have we last won the 1st 3 opening EPL matches ...... but on 2nd thought ....Villa buang to the newly tio Stroke football team
    1 match at a time.

    not enuf blood to vomit...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #474

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.




    League Table

    1). grumpy 10pts
    2). cheesecake 2pts
    3). blazer workz 2pts
    4). airfins 2pts
    5). kelccm 1pt
    6). Taurean 1pt
    7). jfoo 1pt
    8). roDz 1pt
    9). boresome 4pts
    10). zhapchit 1pt
    11). domdomino 1pt
    12). dfstan 1pt
    13). canew 1pt
    __________________

    LIVERPOOL vs. Standard Liege

    Wednesday, 27/8/08

    more updates to follow.


    1). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Gerrard) cheesecake
    2). 6-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Babel) kelccm
    3). 5-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Benayoun, Keane) zhapchit
    4). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! ( TORRES,KEANE) roDz
    5). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Benayoun) domdomino
    6). 3-0 Liverpool Win (Keane, Gerrard) jfoo
    7). 3-1 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Keane, Torres) boresome
    8). 1-0 Liverpool Win! (Alonso) blazer_workz
    9). 1-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres) Taurean
    10). 3-1 Liverpool wins! (1st.: F. Torres, Last: S. Gerrard) Canew.
    11). 3-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Keane) airfins
    12). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Torres, Keane) grumpy

  15. #475
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    A village in a forest
    Posts
    1,515

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    BARRY STAYING WITH VILLA



    Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry has pledged his immediate future to the Midlands club.

    The England international has been a transfer target for Premier League rivals Liverpool since the end of last season, but the two clubs were unable to agree on a fee.

    Barry was disciplined by Villa earlier in the summer after criticising manager Martin O'Neill's handling of the saga, and made it clear he wanted to move to Anfield.

    But the talented midfielder has since been welcomed back into the fold and his agent, Alex Black, has confirmed that he will not be on the move during the current transfer window.

    Black admitted that Barry made the decision to stay at Villa Park a fortnight ago, and talks over any new deal will now not take place until the end of the season.

    In a statement released to Sky Sports News, Black said: "After much speculation I can confirm that Gareth Barry will not leave Aston Villa before the transfer window closes.

    "Gareth made the decision to stay two weeks ago and informed Aston Villa of his intentions.

    "During this time discussions have taken place to decide the best way forward for all parties.

    "Any talks regarding potential new contracts at Aston Villa will not take place until the end of the season.

    "Gareth wants to concentrate on playing on the best of his ability for Aston Villa, and we hope this draws a line under the matter."
    REJOICED
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

  16. #476
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    REJOICED
    join us for FREE, i can accept.

    18m GBP oni that goondu raf999 will pay lor.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #477

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    join us for FREE, i can accept.

    18m GBP oni that goondu raf999 will pay lor.


    his name is Roberto mah

  18. #478
    Member Taurean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    White Elephants Town
    Posts
    1,703

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    CENTURION KUYT IS DREAM FOR RAFA

    Rafa Benitez claims Dirk Kuyt is every manager's dream as the Dutchman prepares to make his 100th Liverpool appearance.
    The 28-year-old is set to become the 185th player to reach a century for the club against Standard Liege tonight.

    Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "He is a very, very good player for any team or squad. He's a fantastic professional who can score goals, and his workrate is amazing.

    "He's also a fantastic teammate, so he's a player any manager would want in his squad. He is always the same in every game and training session a very good professional and a nice boy."

    Kuyt will this evening look to continue a knack of scoring in Europe which yielded seven goals in last season's Champions League.

    Benitez doesn't believe the striker's prolificacy in Europe is any coincidence.

    He explained: "In the Premier League the football is physical.

    "But in Europe it is more tactical. He has good movement and this allows him to get into the box more easily."

    Meanwhile, Fernando Torres could play his 50th game for the club against the Belgian champions.

    In his 49 appearances so far, El Nino has netted 34 times a record which is topped only by George Allan's haul of 41 more than a century ago.

  19. #479
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    his name is Roberto mah





    i feel ur pain!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #480
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - You'll Never Walk Alone! season27

    Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post
    CENTURION KUYT IS DREAM FOR RAFA

    Rafa Benitez claims Dirk Kuyt is every manager's dream as the Dutchman prepares to make his 100th Liverpool appearance.
    The 28-year-old is set to become the 185th player to reach a century for the club against Standard Liege tonight.

    Benitez told Liverpoolfc.tv: "He is a very, very good player for any team or squad. He's a fantastic professional who can score goals, and his workrate is amazing.

    "He's also a fantastic teammate, so he's a player any manager would want in his squad. He is always the same in every game and training session a very good professional and a nice boy."

    Kuyt will this evening look to continue a knack of scoring in Europe which yielded seven goals in last season's Champions League.

    Benitez doesn't believe the striker's prolificacy in Europe is any coincidence.

    He explained: "In the Premier League the football is physical.

    "But in Europe it is more tactical. He has good movement and this allows him to get into the box more easily."

    Meanwhile, Fernando Torres could play his 50th game for the club against the Belgian champions.

    In his 49 appearances so far, El Nino has netted 34 times a record which is topped only by George Allan's haul of 41 more than a century ago.
    i go get my beer.


    it's time to make myself mabok.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •