Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 2

Default Re: Arsenal Football Club - The Gunner's Thread 2

I am speechless

just thankful we still got a point out of it. this wouldn't have been an easy game even with ramos around.

lapse of concentration in the last 15 mins?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

3 minutes left, 4-3 up and we are still trying to attack... Alamak..

I guess we'll have to be practical and forget about the EPL title for now ... let's focus on one match @ a time; hope we'll do well against Stoke City ...

Go Gunners!

Sorry to sound like a broken record ... @ half-time, we're one goal behind stoke; why do I still have that sinking feeling ...

Elsewhere, Man U and Chelsea have scored 3 goals each ...

How come they can do it and keep doing so?

What are your views?

the team seems very distracted. maybe walcott can provide that spark to get them going.

The worrying thing is that we didn't even create much chances.

Now we don't even have Adebayor and van Persie for the Man Utd match. Seems tittle is out already, hope we can act as spoilers.

can predict wenger's words later...stoke play too defensively etc etc.

man....we should be able to break down any defensive wall. dunno...today their heart and mind not int the game. next game against man u. dunno have adebayor, sagna or walcott or not. damn van persie. i would have thought he would have matured already.

I don't know why I stay up late to watch them?

Got lots of Street Fighters but no fighters on the field. Red card and yellow card. Reminds of the time several seasons ago when Viera was getting sent off every other match.

Come on, Arsene - BUY!

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Wasp View Post
    I don't know why I stay up late to watch them?

Got lots of Street Fighters but no fighters on the field. Red card and yellow card. Reminds of the time several seasons ago when Viera was getting sent off every other match.

Come on, Arsene - BUY!
    At least we had the fighting spirit then when we had those sending off problems. Now.....

Disappointing.

Are we suffering now for not buying during the transfer window? Lack of depth, so many injuries. Some players don't walk their talk.

We need a reliable and inspirational captain, gallas doesn't seem to be fitting or doesnt want to step up to the plate.

The stoke game was atrocious. So many passes go stray. Stoke having gone one up, at least 6 defenders when Gunners attack. Sigh...

the 2nd stoke goal was simply....what the heck were the defenders thinking...that guy was bumbling and fumbling unmarked and chested the ball in.....SIGH...

Another bad result against the next team, we would be almost laughing stock already on par with the fowls hitting rock bottom.
    One-North Explorers

Its the first game of November and we lost to Fulham, Hull, and now Stoke. Last match we threw away 3 points to draw with the bottom team of the table in the final minutes.

The season is OVER!

Arsene Wenger needs a reality check! And he needs a strong number 2 (assistant) to question his tactics, his team selections and his substitutions!! WTF!!!

Yes I am blaming AW for all this. Every player on today's team, last week's team, the team that lost to Fulham and Hull were all bought by him.

All the players need a rocket up their @ss!

Seriously they lack:

1. consistent performers (especially in defence & attack), one game power, one game passenger. wth...

2. players who walk the talk, recall DB10...haha

3. captain who can really lead the team

4. stronger defence, bite in midfield

5. experienced tough players. Is vinnie jones retired?

we would be lucky to stay in 4th or 5th place if we keep getting rollercoaster results.
    One-North Explorers

We can forget about the EPL title.

Dear AW, please concentrate on winning something! I would settle for the Carlington Cup, FA Cup!!

Win something! Don't always talk to the press about how great the youngsters are, they have won F-all! Where is the desire and winning attitude? There is none because your team have won nothing!

And just keep Walcott, Sagnary, Fab, Nasir, Denilson, Clichy. The rest can throw!

there's carlos vela, aaron ramsey and jack wilshere! Cannot throw!

thot our result was shocking... hotspuds won 2-1 over liverpool. wtf...
    lets see if they claim manure's scalp too
    Last edited by sbs99; 2nd November 2008 at 03:32 AM.
    One-North Explorers

Quote Originally Posted by FooFighter View Post
    Its the first game of November and we lost to Fulham, Hull, and now Stoke. Last match we threw away 3 points to draw with the bottom team of the table in the final minutes.

The season is OVER!

Arsene Wenger needs a reality check! And he needs a strong number 2 (assistant) to question his tactics, his team selections and his substitutions!! WTF!!!

Yes I am blaming AW for all this. Every player on today's team, last week's team, the team that lost to Fulham and Hull were all bought by him.

All the players need a rocket up their @ss!
    I share your frustrations man. But all the current players were bought by him since he's been manager for so long.

Team selection wise, I don't think there is much for him to choose from, and therein lies what I think is the main problem- of not bringing one or two experienced midfield players when he could.
    Last edited by ahbian; 2nd November 2008 at 08:19 AM.

I didnt watch this match, but I have a nasty feeling that not only is our season over, we might struggle to even finish top 4. That would mean no Champions League, leading to us loosing some important players (you would have your own list for sure!).

This is tragic.

Imagine if we went to Div 1, would we be loosing to all of their teams and end up last in their league?
    The sooner you get it, the longer you enjoy it.
    I welcome you @ www.benaw.zenfolio.com

Don't think we will drop...but chances of ending up like a mediocre mid-table team is more likely (eg. our white rivals). Players won't want to stick around playing mid-table soccer, so likely our stars will be gone, it will make things more difficult by then.
    One-North Explorers

Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast