Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 227

Thread: Young Adults Group Official Thread

  1. #161
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    ok JUST 1pm

    6 HOURS TO GO -.-
    2 hours bah.

    why its only us posting here?
    hhaa

    COME ON PEOPLE!
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  2. #162

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ziincx View Post
    2 hours bah.

    why its only us posting here?
    hhaa

    COME ON PEOPLE!
    Because wah nang si office worker, wa nang si sexposer, wa nang si busy.


    eh really only you 2 here sia. the rest all belly quiet.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  3. #163

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    haiyah a few more minutes!!
    ouh ouh!
    i got the BLG video!
    i got this video at youtube.
    the video was taken bythe couple behind us.
    i got two videos.
    one vid can see Ary's camera wallpaper.
    second can hear my stupid voice and head. and a glimpse of my camera.
    GAHX!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61Ju...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8zVmx9b0oo
    NikonD40/D200 | flickr

  4. #164
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    Because wah nang si office worker, wa nang si sexposer, wa nang si busy.

    eh really only you 2 here sia. the rest all belly quiet.
    yeah, guess im busy at work..only got few chances to access here and there.
    btw you so free flows everyday sees you :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Irfaanphotography View Post
    haiyah a few more minutes!!
    ouh ouh!
    i got the BLG video!
    i got this video at youtube.
    the video was taken bythe couple behind us.
    i got two videos.
    one vid can see Ary's camera wallpaper.
    second can hear my stupid voice and head. and a glimpse of my camera.
    GAHX!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61Ju...eature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8zVmx9b0oo
    arh arh sey, kind of funny haha.
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  5. #165

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ziincx View Post
    yeah, guess im busy at work..only got few chances to access here and there.
    btw you so free flows everyday sees you :P



    arh arh sey, kind of funny haha.
    my job is shiok shiok curry pok, can go on msn, facebook(which i don't use) and krubshnap.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  6. #166

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    imgetting hungry..
    ouwwwwww....
    why so dead here?
    i am so craving for dendeng.
    NikonD40/D200 | flickr

  7. #167
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Irfaanphotography View Post
    imgetting hungry..
    ouwwwwww....
    why so dead here?
    i am so craving for dendeng.
    we need wafah so the tread won't be dead.
    anw can crave for all kinds of foody at geylang bazaar.


    fyi, i'll be doing cover shots at geylang serai this saturday @ 6pm.
    let me knw if you're interested.
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  8. #168
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ziincx View Post
    we need wafah so the tread won't be dead.
    anw can crave for all kinds of foody at geylang bazaar.


    fyi, i'll be doing cover shots at geylang serai this saturday @ 6pm.
    let me knw if you're interested.

    OH HAI I AM HERE.
    where is everybody..?
    OKOKOKOK. time for next outing guys!!!!!!!!!

    A PROPER DONT SPLIT ONE.
    ANY SUGGESTIONS GUYS? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS HERE,
    pleasssssse.

    here is mine

    1)GEYLANG SERAI; can shoot festivity-lights and people! AND EAT HAHAHAHA.
    Last edited by lustlab; 10th September 2008 at 10:18 PM.
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  9. #169

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    OH HAI I AM HERE.
    where is everybody..?
    OKOKOKOK. time for next outing guys!!!!!!!!!

    A PROPER DONT SPLIT ONE.
    ANY SUGGESTIONS GUYS? PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS HERE,
    pleasssssse.

    here is mine

    1)GEYLANG SERAI; can shoot festivity-lights and people! AND EAT HAHAHAHA.
    dey arr ou krubbing at chook lait laas naaii sou ou of dem stiu shliping.

    gou de choo to chee the chebra.


    geylang seria will have alot of photographers this week/next lol.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  10. #170
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    westside, lioncity
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    hmmm... geylang serai wud be nice but is there any mooncake fest event anywhere?? might be more interesting...?!?
    multi-racial country =)

  11. #171

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by flixtrix View Post
    hmmm... geylang serai wud be nice but is there any mooncake fest event anywhere?? might be more interesting...?!?
    multi-racial country =)
    err mooncake fest more interesting than ramadaan(did i spell it right?), multi-racial country?

    haha i think its just a mis-arrangement of your words and you didn't mean anything else by it, but be careful, some people will "find problem" with you for things like that. Some people might construe it to be a racist remark.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  12. #172
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    dey arr ou krubbing at chook lait laas naaii sou ou of dem stiu shliping.

    gou de choo to chee the chebra.


    geylang seria will have alot of photographers this week/next lol.
    english dey! haha jk xD

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    err mooncake fest more interesting than ramadaan(did i spell it right?), multi-racial country?

    haha i think its just a mis-arrangement of your words and you didn't mean anything else by it, but be careful, some people will "find problem" with you for things like that. Some people might construe it to be a racist remark.
    just received mooncake packages frm my company here.
    mooncake fest definitely interesting but ramadan or correctly "geylang serai bazaar",
    the foody can't be missed; must try!

    so anyone volunteering this saturday @ 6pm?
    opposite the temporary geylang market there, got one mini stage
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  13. #173

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ziincx View Post
    english dey! haha jk xD



    just received mooncake packages frm my company here.
    mooncake fest definitely interesting but ramadan or correctly "geylang serai bazaar",
    the foody can't be missed; must try!

    so anyone volunteering this saturday @ 6pm?
    opposite the temporary geylang market there, got one mini stage
    volunteering? for?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  14. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    volunteering? for?
    my dad asked me to, but seems need assistance to covers; i dont mind being alone there.
    volunteer take pics and also help out etc.
    just giving out some prizie etc idk how it gonna go but i'll be there..
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  15. #175

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    hey guys.
    do you know how much will it cost if i send my camera for servicing?
    Warranty still in use.
    problem is there is a scratch at the sensor.
    Estimate how much will it cost ah?
    NikonD40/D200 | flickr

  16. #176

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Irfaanphotography View Post
    hey guys.
    do you know how much will it cost if i send my camera for servicing?
    Warranty still in use.
    problem is there is a scratch at the sensor.
    Estimate how much will it cost ah?
    A sensor scratch is going to cost you quite a bit. I don't think your warranty covers it. i assume the scratch is on the low-pass filter not the sensor it self? (if its on the sensor itself you're screwed)


    But i'm not sure, so the best thing to do is head down to the service centre and have it checked out. call before you go though, to get a rough quote.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  17. #177
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    sensor scratch!?

    gg.

  18. #178
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    sensor scratch!?

    gg.
    OT: Are we too old to join this?

  19. #179
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    OT: Are we too old to join this?
    dunno. you can wad. as for me...

  20. #180

    Default Re: Young Adults Group Official Thread

    So, when's the next outing guys?? Just for your info, Cos-Con @ GAMES CONVENTION ASIA 20th Sept, 1400-1530 @ Suntec Convention Hall 402-403.

    Cosplay event this coming saturday.. I got tix because i'm volunteering there.. Or you can queue up to gain entry

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •