Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 988

Thread: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

  1. #481
    Senior Member roadrunner_552's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    2,516

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    just fire than no need testimonial leow.
    earn some gate receipts mah. Cheap fans $$.

  2. #482

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    earn some gate receipts mah. Cheap fans $$.
    gate goes to the player's testimonial after costs. no money for club leow.

  3. #483
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    gate goes to the player's testimonial after costs. no money for club leow.
    wa lau eh

    this one wayang one leh


    hehehe

    JAVStars no gif gate receipts! we gif AV gals!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #484

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa lau eh

    this one wayang one leh


    hehehe

    JAVStars no gif gate receipts! we gif AV gals!!!
    look who wayanging

  5. #485
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    look who wayanging


    wayang king



    sat will see me transfer list up to 8 players.

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #486
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post


    wayang king



    sat will see me transfer list up to 8 players.

    can meh?

  7. #487
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    can meh?
    sat transfer open mah


    those ah peks dun wanna go then no choice lor. keep them


    those want to go, hopefully got ppl wanna sign lor...


    2mil econs oni. sad case!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #488

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    can meh?
    psss.....admin leh!

  9. #489
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    psss.....admin leh!
    erm... no 'kelong' button leh.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #490

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    erm... no 'kelong' button leh.
    dunno leh.

    don't have privilege to see what admin see.

  11. #491
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    i thought got limit to the number of players u put up for sale

  12. #492
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    i thought got limit to the number of players u put up for sale
    i dunno leh


    i think so...

    then slowly 1 by 1 sell lor.


    long time no sell players liao mah. always sack.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #493
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i dunno leh


    i think so...

    then slowly 1 by 1 sell lor.


    long time no sell players liao mah. always sack.
    just sack them all lah!

  14. #494
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    dunno leh.

    don't have privilege to see what admin see.
    nothing much leh

    except more jobs such as approve names.... check whether got new members sign up...
    who M.I.A, send them email...

    otherwise nothing much different la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #495
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    just sack them all lah!
    tis one bu-liu-qing swordplay is not for me. one time can sweep all is definitely the swordplay style of Royale Ace!!!




    mine is yi-dao-duan axeplay. 1 chop 1 off.
    so we can oni chop one up at a time becos our golden axe big n heavy. so slow that only 1 sad guy will be chopped with 1 swing.

    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #496

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit View Post
    just sack them all lah!
    i think you can't sack players who want to finish their career at the club

    hope i am wrong as there are a few i want to sack right now but waiting till after the last match.

  17. #497

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    tis one bu-liu-qing swordplay is not for me. one time can sweep all is definitely the swordplay style of Royale Ace!!!




    mine is yi-dao-duan axeplay. 1 chop 1 off.
    so we can oni chop one up at a time becos our golden axe big n heavy. so slow that only 1 sad guy will be chopped with 1 swing.
    aiya don't say until like that. if my team are JAV gals they only need to , i can't sack leow.


  18. #498
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i think you can't sack players who want to finish their career at the club

    hope i am wrong as there are a few i want to sack right now but waiting till after the last match.
    those who wanna retire at the club cannot be transfer listed.

    the only way to get rid of them is to SACK. yes!!! now u knw liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #499
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    aiya don't say until like that. if my team are JAV gals they only need to , i can't sack leow.

    u can change ur team name for next season, to reflect ur current MOOD.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #500

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    those who wanna retire at the club cannot be transfer listed.

    the only way to get rid of them is to SACK. yes!!! now u knw liao.
    wah kam siah. really good to know that.

    where's that axe?

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 152023242526273035 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •