Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 988

Thread: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

  1. #321
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    fighting for UEFA spots!
    enter via fair play.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #322
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    enter via fair play.
    Like that i caN't qualify got a few red n quite a no of yellows!

  3. #323
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Like that i caN't qualify got a few red n quite a no of yellows!
    me too. too many yellows.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #324
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    me too. too many yellows.
    I think no one qualify!

    yeah.... 6 more hours to go!

  5. #325
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    I think no one qualify!

    yeah.... 6 more hours to go!
    season coming to an end.


    can't wait to sell sell sell!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #326
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).




    we still need another 4 CSers who are passionate abt soccer, to join us in this soccer management simulation game!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #327
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    season coming to an end.


    can't wait to sell sell sell!
    U sound like u Selling your whole team arh?

  8. #328
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    U sound like u Selling your whole team arh?
    my team too many ah peks... need to cash in on them then sign cheaper younger player la


    now i got 900k, tomolo get another 1.2m

    so in total i will haf 2.1m


    i already stopped all form training liao, so come next week, will haf 3.3m to spend on new players for the new season.

    if i sell my ah peks... maybe i can net a combine fee of 4mil for all of them...

    maybe i will haf 7mil thereabouts to spend on new players.




    7mil cannot even sign 2 skill 7 26yr old midfielders lor...


    so in truth, my team still very weak.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #329
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    my team too many ah peks... need to cash in on them then sign cheaper younger player la


    now i got 900k, tomolo get another 1.2m

    so in total i will haf 2.1m


    i already stopped all form training liao, so come next week, will haf 3.3m to spend on new players for the new season.

    if i sell my ah peks... maybe i can net a combine fee of 4mil for all of them...

    maybe i will haf 7mil thereabouts to spend on new players.




    7mil cannot even sign 2 skill 7 26yr old midfielders lor...


    so in truth, my team still very weak.


    Sell so many then become like the gooners get all youngster youth policy!

  10. #330
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Sell so many then become like the gooners get all youngster youth policy!
    see my squad u know.

    all 32, 31, 33 yrs old. the younger ones not many.
    only striking department is safe.


    if now dun sell, wait they all leave on FOC, even more loogi.

    next season all 1 yr older leh... 32 become 33... so on n so forth. mux sell. not much choice, really.

    time to stop the rot, cash in on them.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #331
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    see my squad u know.

    all 32, 31, 33 yrs old. the younger ones not many.
    only striking department is safe.


    if now dun sell, wait they all leave on FOC, even more loogi.

    next season all 1 yr older leh... 32 become 33... so on n so forth. mux sell. not much choice, really.

    time to stop the rot, cash in on them.
    Dun remind me of the 34yrs guy retiring!

    Think most likely to cash in all 30 n above lucky only 2 skill 5, 1 skill 4, 1 skill 8 dun talk abt the skill 7!

    Lose $$$$$$

  12. #332
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Dun remind me of the 34yrs guy retiring!

    Think most likely to cash in all 30 n above lucky only 2 skill 5, 1 skill 4, 1 skill 8 dun talk abt the skill 7!

    Lose $$$$$$
    ya so i mux sell all


    otherwise the following season i kena. haha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #333

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya so i mux sell all


    otherwise the following season i kena. haha

    that's if got people want to buy
    my players put on sale, always no biz

  14. #334

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Dun remind me of the 34yrs guy retiring!

    Think most likely to cash in all 30 n above lucky only 2 skill 5, 1 skill 4, 1 skill 8 dun talk abt the skill 7!

    Lose $$$$$$

    sack them lah, gives you more satisfaction then if they retire

  15. #335
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    that's if got people want to buy
    my players put on sale, always no biz
    ya lor

    but i think skill 6 or 7 oldies ppl will sign la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #336
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    sack them lah, gives you more satisfaction then if they retire
    ya lor
    if me i sack the moment last game over if possible.


    WAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #337
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    wow. tonight away game..

    jialat... .

  18. #338
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    wow. tonight away game..

    jialat... .
    buang!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #339
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Beside Fernando Torress
    Posts
    427

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    buang!!!
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

  20. #340
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: XPERT ELEVEN - OPEN CHALLENGE TO CSers! JOIN US! (season 2).

    Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    u got chance to get 1st.


    last game i meet blazer. i will beat him again!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •