Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XII

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Tupi, sorry, but I beg to disagree. No offense.

Time by itself does not heal pain, or anything else.

It's a fallacy that people use on us when they are not aware of the process of pain and it's psychological impact, as well as the definitions and stages ... and the steps needed to overcome pain and loss in life.

So out of kindness and compassion, they just tell us 'It's OK, time will heal everything' (because they don't know what else to say) ... so we live our lives believing that, and when someone else comes along that's hurting, we pass on them the same (well-meaning) belief.

What a hurting person needs is compassion, but more importantly, be equipped with the knowledge that will be the tools that he or she needs, to heal from the inside.
    hahaha No worry la, so formal ah.

It's not that what they dont know how to say or do. Sometime even say so much and you think it will help the the party feel better or recover? NO lor...

Just like i have mention on the earlier post that i ask to find the best ways to release his that "energy". As we handle it differently. Talk is free for this kind of things, one can given all kind of best advices or what, but it still need itself to bring it one.

Not even Doc or medications. Medications can only make your brain last active in someways but in long run itself will become "dumber". Doc can only help to monitor or "advices" what the party should do etc. After all, it still need itself to do it
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    gread advices for the young such as myself
    Yea good for young ppl like me too

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Can i pay with kisses?
    OK, based on the prevailing rate of 1 kiss form jimmmieeeee costing approximately 49.852387401 cents per kiss, rounded off, that will be 100 k plueazzze. LOLZ!

Blog Entries

OK, based on the prevailing rate of 1 kiss form jimmmieeeee costing approximately 49.852387401 cents per kiss, rounded off, that will be 100 k plueazzze. LOLZ!
    OMG kiss till my lips sore

Quote Originally Posted by bovine View Post
    Yeah!

Nothing perfect last forever...except in our memories - "A River runs through it"
    Nothing is perfect nor it will be forever

Everyone in our life is just a "Passer-By", in the end we are alone

It not about how long is it, it just about how we treasure it for the moments we have.

It not the outcome, it the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hahaha No worry la, so formal ah.

It's not that what they dont know how to say or do. Sometime even say so much and you think it will help the the party feel better or recover? NO lor...

Just like i have mention on the earlier post that i ask to find the best ways to release his that "energy". As we handle it differently. Talk is free for this kind of things, one can given all kind of best advices or what, but it still need itself to bring it one.

Not even Doc or medications. Medications can only make your brain last active in someways but in long run itself will become "dumber". Doc can only help to monitor or "advices" what the party should do etc. After all, it still need itself to do it

Yeah, the basis is that a person WANTS to heal, and that starts with an acceptance of the facts.

But I would sure as heck take being equipped with proven psychological studies and therapy methods over old wives' tales any day.

Different methods employed to manage the different steps all exist, and different things work for different people, but the basic precepts of healing are the same, assuming a sound foundation of that understanding exists in the first place.

Talk is also not 'free'. It takes time and effort to share.

OMG kiss till my lips sore
    Can you say: Lip-Balm.

It not about how long is it, it just about how we treasure it for the moments we have.

You have captured and expressed the essence of 'the beauty of life - fleeting moments and why nothing good lasts forever' in 4 simple sentences.

Deregistered

No u don't get what i mean. Nothing is perfect n is forever so the only thing that can forever be perfect is in ur memory. U can choose to only think of good,positive things u deem as perfect n no one can stop ur brain from thinking whatever u want. When ppl seek for perfection n they don't get it cos there is no such thing...they get depressed.

Yup, treasure the moments we have, enjoy the process.
    Last edited by bovine; 16th August 2008 at 08:16 PM.

Time by itself does not heal pain, or anything else.
    It will, it just that it wont make one forgot some incidents that it in their mind. Time will sure heal, IMHO. As what i believe, letting go is never easy for one especially in R/S but eventually one has let go without noticing it.

Sometime, human cant differentiate Love and Habits. Cos sometime, when one been with someone for sometime which is so used to it in their life and become part of them. So when it over, one is kind of not used to it. Where the "mix" feeling will come it.

Like oneday, one suddenly recall of something then one will realise actually one have forgotten about it that why one have recalled it

It always need both hands to make a clap. Even when things didt turn out well, each one is sure responsible for it.

It will, it just that it wont make one forgot some incidents that it in their mind. Time will sure heal, IMHO. As what i believe, letting go is never easy for one especially in R/S but eventually one has let go without noticing it.

Sometime, human cant differentiate Love and Habits. Cos sometime, when one been with someone for sometime which is so used to it in their life and become part of them. So when it over, one is kind of not used to it. Where the "mix" feeling will come it.

Like oneday, one suddenly recall of something then one will realise actually one have forgotten about it that why one have recalled it

It always need both hands to make a clap. Even when things didt turn out well, each one is sure responsible for it.
    Sorry Tups, by itself, it doesn't HEAL pain or help a person identify, understand, manage and overcome difficulties in life.

Yea good for young ppl like me too
    we are all young in one way or another
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Talk is also not 'free'
    Free in the sense of like we can say anything be is it applicable to the party or not, of cos talk still need one that has some knowledges or "experiences" on such cases etc...

You remember there is a thread about a guy who have some relationship problems too that time? I cant remember what the nick liao.

So many "advices" and he has post 2 threads i think. Cos i find that it wont help the TS as it will only make him more "worst" as it keep bringing him in back to the issues rather then helping him that why i offer him to PM to go kopi or just go out if he want.

You have captured and expressed the essence of 'the beauty of life - fleeting moments and why nothing good lasts forever' in 4 simple sentences.
    WOW..... my england PRI 1 only leh.... what it mean?

U can choose to only think of good,positive things u deem as perfect n no one can stop ur brain from thinking whatever u want. When ppl seek for perfection n they don't get it cos there is no such thing...they get depressed.

Yup, treasure the moments we have, enjoy the process.

idealism vs realism

"Treasurelism" Vs "Obesslism"

Sorry Tups, by itself, it doesn't HEAL pain or help a person identify, understand, manage and overcome difficulties in life.
    alamak, how many sorry you want to say ah? siao ah u....... relax leh

Individual of us have our own thinking of seeing things leh, we cant force one to think like itself leh. No worry la, one can never please everybody one leh.

Even in photography, all of us shoot differently, right? hahahahaha

Deregistered

You remember there is a thread about a guy who have some relationship problems too that time? I cant remember what the nick liao.

Think his nick is b***a***l. :shake head:
    Last edited by bovine; 16th August 2008 at 08:46 PM.

Think his nick is b***a***l. :shake head:
    Opss.......

*Tupi ZIP.........

Deregistered

Opss.......

*Tupi ZIP.........
    How's he now? Woke up already?

How's he now? Woke up already?
    dont know leh, didt follow the thread

Deregistered

dont know leh, didt follow the thread
    Orrr. let's hope he found someone new then.

Orrr. let's hope he found someone new then.
    i hope he is better now and need not must find someone new