Thread: Going To US to buy Lexar CF

TSC
    Guests

Default Going To US to buy Lexar CF

Hey Guys,

I may be going to US soon. Do you think it is worthwhile to buy a Lexar 1GB CF 32x card there? Or it is more worthwhile to buy over internet in SIngapore?

well ... usually in the US, things are cheaper online. So even if you do go to US, you won't find the cards that are cheaper off the shelf.

FYI, I'm currently in US, and i've looked around.

Originally posted by darrelchia
    well ... usually in the US, things are cheaper online. So even if you do go to US, you won't find the cards that are cheaper off the shelf.

FYI, I'm currently in US, and i've looked around.
    In fact, off-the-shelf prices of Lexar/Sandisk memory cards at Best Buy are quite ex.

Regards
    CK

I've also checked around in Texas, and CF cards are not cheap... Planning to go back to Sg and get one....
    Sony a7rii + Batis 2/25
    Gitzo 1530 + Markins Q3

Just to let you guys know that Singapore does not bring in Lexar CF cards. I have looked around and only managed to find extremely limited stock.

My personal advice is that if you intend to get Lexar, buy it online from the US before coming back to Singapore.

BTW, I just got mine this past week as my brother mail ordered it for me as he was in the US the week before.