Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1005

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #921

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    goot morelengs butties!

  2. #922
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    goot moaning!monday bruise butties!

  3. #923
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chai Chee St
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    goot moaning!monday bruise butties!
    早安.....
    鬼啊!!! The violence 红日 ish here!!!!
    I ish no shooter. I ish Extreme Fashion Car Driver | 我不是好摄の徒. 我是极端时尚车主.

  4. #924
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    早安.....
    鬼啊!!! The violence 红日 ish here!!!!
    yesh waiting for u to join me and angel KT

  5. #925
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... then hwee ish de HOT and hab bery famous image reh......



    ... hwee ish de "Yang Wu" in Sydney reh
    lol chiu bwing her sho far ar!

    i ish go take poto for HL and tiko in icerand


  6. #926
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Good dance in Sydney! But ronald, Iceland so cold they still wear so little... They are hot ar?

    Anyway GOOTZ MOANING! Monday again and really BLUE!

  7. #927

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Good dance in Sydney! But ronald, Iceland so cold they still wear so little... They are hot ar?

    Anyway GOOTZ MOANING! Monday again and really BLUE!
    yesh...Monday bruise...

  8. #928
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Bonjour!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #929
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Good dance in Sydney! But ronald, Iceland so cold they still wear so little... They are hot ar?

    Anyway GOOTZ MOANING! Monday again and really BLUE!
    coz they ish qiang zhe

    i ish gotch ver2


    monday bruise ish here again~!

  10. #930

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    good morning butties.........no mood to work and feel like change job.

    Just now GM walked passed and see my screen........it was Flickr with fireworks. I still ask him"Yes?"
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  11. #931
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    good morning butties.........no mood to work and feel like change job.

    Just now GM walked passed and see my screen........it was Flickr with fireworks. I still ask him"Yes?"
    Chiu ish good... haiz... now wan to change job also must see mkt... i contemplating changing jobs next year now coz mkt not so good... but my proj is a **** hole now... my Big Big boss is a tyrant and i am damn sick of him...

  12. #932
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    good morning butties.........no mood to work and feel like change job.

    Just now GM walked passed and see my screen........it was Flickr with fireworks. I still ask him"Yes?"
    U ish a brave man

  13. #933
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    good morning butties.........no mood to work and feel like change job.

    Just now GM walked passed and see my screen........it was Flickr with fireworks. I still ask him"Yes?"

  14. #934
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Chiu ish good... haiz... now wan to change job also must see mkt... i contemplating changing jobs next year now coz mkt not so good... but my proj is a **** hole now... my Big Big boss is a tyrant and i am damn sick of him...
    Me ish oso want change job..but i endure first..4 more months take bonus n zhao..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  15. #935

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Chiu ish good... haiz... now wan to change job also must see mkt... i contemplating changing jobs next year now coz mkt not so good... but my proj is a **** hole now... my Big Big boss is a tyrant and i am damn sick of him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    U ish a brave man
    Aiya.....since 1st Aug my company cut 35% work force, all no mood to work (except a few management level ppl). After that still on and off got ppl kena asked to leave.

    The operation of the retrenchment is call "Redundancy" leh.....soooo bad. And ppl were asked to leave have to sign a letter that they are redundant.

    Anyway, below is something i would like to share with you all......from my colleague
    Below conversation really happened on S'pore radio recently.

    DJ : Good morning. This is Power 98 & do you want to play a game?

    Contestant : Yeah, why not.

    DJ : Good. It is a simple game.

    When I say something you have to give an answer that is opposite to what I have said.

    For e g. when I say Sharp, you have to answer Blunt. OK?

    Contestant : OK.

    DJ : Sun

    Contestant : Moon.

    DJ : Black

    Contestant : White.

    DJ : Tall

    Contestant : Short.

    DJ : Man

    Contestant : Woman

    DJ : C*ck

    Contestant : CHIBAI


    DJ : These things sometimes happen and we are on live.
    Let's take a commercial break here.
    (Answer should be HEN)
    Last edited by pckee; 25th August 2008 at 09:59 AM.
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  16. #936

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Me ish oso want change job..but i endure first..4 more months take bonus n zhao..
    my side dun kena cut can liao.......bonus? fly kite la........1st Half of the year already loss 15mil.
    :vhappy:EOS400D

  17. #937
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by pckee View Post
    Aiya.....since 1st Aug my company cut 35% work force, all no mood to work (except a few management level ppl). After that still on and off got ppl kena asked to leave.

    The operation of the retrenchment is call "Redundancy" leh.....soooo bad. And ppl were asked to leave have to sign a letter that they are redundant.

    Anyway, below is something i would like to share with you all......from my colleague
    Below conversation really happened on S'pore radio recently.

    DJ : Good morning. This is Power 98 & do you want to play a game?

    Contestant : Yeah, why not.

    DJ : Good. It is a simple game.

    When I say something you have to give an answer that is opposite to what I have said.

    For e g. when I say Sharp, you have to answer Blunt. OK?

    Contestant : OK.

    DJ : Sun

    Contestant : Moon.

    DJ : Black

    Contestant : White.

    DJ : Tall

    Contestant : Short.

    DJ : Man

    Contestant : Woman

    DJ : ****

    Contestant : CHIBAI


    DJ : These things sometimes happen and we are on live.
    Let's take a commercial break here.
    (Answer should be HEN)
    Good one!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  18. #938
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    coz they ish qiang zhe

    i ish gotch ver2


    monday bruise ish here again~!
    fwah beli gootch

    Add snow!!

  19. #939
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    *Yawn Loudly*

    Good Morning...

    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 25th August 2008 at 10:17 AM.
    蓮花仙子

  20. #940
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    fwah beli gootch

    Add snow!!
    lol ok
    lemme go find tutorial how to add snow

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •