Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627303550 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1005

Thread: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #481

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    haha its a mirror..thanks! went out to buy all these at a cost..haha

    bought black background paper, 4 food colouring, 1 kiwi, 1 lemon, 2 days back bought the glasses and spent 4 hrs shooting haha.. total cost in monetary terms is about 40+..ex right!



    i tot the wine glass haha now i now liao..later must DI away
    spend $40 can make back more $$ in stock photo ok mah...

  2. #482

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    harlow butties!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  3. #483
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Home from class....a couple of us went to karaoke and croak our lives away...
    now..voiceless...
    蓮花仙子

  4. #484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    spend $40 can make back more $$ in stock photo ok mah...
    that's my intention! haha

  5. #485
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Those who r going for BBB @ SLS on wed, here's a song for u guys.

    BBB : Buy Buy Buy | By2

    The songs fits u guys.

  6. #486
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Those who r going for BBB @ SLS on wed, here's a song for u guys.

    BBB : Buy Buy Buy | By2

    The songs fits u guys.
    Buy Buy Buy Camera stuffs

    Vs

    Bye Bye Bye to my $$$

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoJqID-wJY
    蓮花仙子

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Those who r going for BBB @ SLS on wed, here's a song for u guys.

    BBB : Buy Buy Buy | By2

    The songs fits u guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    Buy Buy Buy Camera stuffs

    Vs

    Bye Bye Bye to my $$$

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JoJqID-wJY

    LOL....

  8. #488
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    i go zzz liao..
    蓮花仙子

  9. #489

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    Home from class....a couple of us went to karaoke and croak our lives away...
    now..voiceless...
    Nobody ask me to go...
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  10. #490
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Good morning butties!

  11. #491
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chai Chee St
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Goat moaring.. nice weather todae
    Last edited by rovermania; 20th August 2008 at 08:00 AM.

  12. #492
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chai Chee St
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    Home from class....a couple of us went to karaoke and croak our lives away...
    now..voiceless...
    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    Nobody ask me to go...
    Me ish oso wan ghost karaOKOKOKOKOKOKe.

  13. #493
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Chai Chee St
    Posts
    30

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Guys, we (or rather TSers) had done 2 car niteshoots so far, and i think that it is a great achievement for those who had participated

    As wat Joseph had commented, niteshoots, esp for carshoots, "it is not easy as most would have thought. Cars are shiny, models are not. So more likely you capture either the model or the car and hardly both in good details... it's not easy to get a good balance between highlighting both subjects".

    One of the observations i had during our first niteshoot at Marina South was that lighting conditions also plays an important part.

    Any other comments so far? I think it would be good for us to share so that we all could improve more as times goes

  14. #494
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    Guys, we (or rather TSers) had done 2 car niteshoots so far, and i think that it is a great achievement for those who had participated

    As wat Joseph had commented, niteshoots, esp for carshoots, "it is not easy as most would have thought. Cars are shiny, models are not. So more likely you capture either the model or the car and hardly both in good details... it's not easy to get a good balance between highlighting both subjects".

    One of the observations i had during our first niteshoot at Marina South was that lighting conditions also plays an important part.

    Any other comments so far? I think it would be good for us to share so that we all could improve more as times goes
    the most challanging thing about night shoots is the lighting
    organization and planning plays an important part as well
    i remember the 1st night shoot we had,most of the time we were confused over where to go
    the 2nd 1 was much better
    to the organizers

  15. #495
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    Guys, we (or rather TSers) had done 2 car niteshoots so far, and i think that it is a great achievement for those who had participated

    As wat Joseph had commented, niteshoots, esp for carshoots, "it is not easy as most would have thought. Cars are shiny, models are not. So more likely you capture either the model or the car and hardly both in good details... it's not easy to get a good balance between highlighting both subjects".

    One of the observations i had during our first niteshoot at Marina South was that lighting conditions also plays an important part.

    Any other comments so far? I think it would be good for us to share so that we all could improve more as times goes
    Well said... Night shoot is already not easy. With shiny cars even tougher. But gg through a few car shoots, I have learnt alot from youhong in terms of lighting for cars and shooting them at certain angles. Different cars have different characteristics, have to play arnd with the contours and lines and find the best angle to shoot the car.

    With that said, is rover looking for ANGEL KT again to lie on top of his car?

  16. #496
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Well said... Night shoot is already not easy. With shiny cars even tougher. But gg through a few car shoots, I have learnt alot from youhong in terms of lighting for cars and shooting them at certain angles. Different cars have different characteristics, have to play arnd with the contours and lines and find the best angle to shoot the car.

    With that said, is rover looking for ANGEL KT again to lie on top of his car?
    sho seksi!!
    i wan soot that!!

  17. #497

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by rovermania View Post
    Guys, we (or rather TSers) had done 2 car niteshoots so far, and i think that it is a great achievement for those who had participated
    So far this year, we had done a few car shoots...I had organised 2 in Jan 08 itself and assisted in the Z4 shoot as well...

    05/01/2008 - Automobile Shoot
    13/01/2008 - Model Shoot @ Beach (Nira) and Z4
    19/01/2008 - Fast & Furious

    Anyways, car shoots are not easy and we just keep on practising and improving with each shoot...

    So, when is the Angel car shoot...mus have real Angel hor...

  18. #498
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    ohayo !
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  19. #499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Forget to say... GOOTZ MOANING!

  20. #500
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XXXVIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Forget to say... GOOTZ MOANING!
    Haa.. good morning guys.

    I am interested to conduct a proper English Lesson in the Forum, how many of you will be interested...?

    Lets all leave the moaning to the night! Wahaaa....
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •