Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Marsiling Photogs gather!

Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

Quote Originally Posted by paopao View Post
    i want to but what i have is a 18-250 lens. anyway you just post what time you will be there and i just meet u there. i think the best time to go there is early morning before sunrise.
    Tamron 18-250mm lens? it have macro function. I have this lens also. That parks only have nature macro/close-up photography. Maybe I have not find anythings beside this.

If you are interested can join me. I can lend you my 90mm Macro lens but you must be a Canon user. Time about 0800hrs to 0830hrs. But I must first say that it is a very boring subjust in Photography (Nature Macro/Close-uo Photography). You can visit my website at http://peteryeo100.multiply.com for some refer.

Cheers

i want to but what i have is a 18-250 lens. anyway you just post what time you will be there and i just meet u there. i think the best time to go there is early morning before sunrise.
    the range u are having is powerful enuff to cover a lot of event and landscape...u are not lacking of anything..just shooting.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by peteryeo View Post
    Tamron 18-250mm lens? it have macro function. I have this lens also. That parks only have nature macro/close-up photography. Maybe I have not find anythings beside this.

If you are interested can join me. I can lend you my 90mm Macro lens but you must be a Canon user. Time about 0800hrs to 0830hrs. But I must first say that it is a very boring subjust in Photography (Nature Macro/Close-uo Photography). You can visit my website at http://peteryeo100.multiply.com for some refer.

Cheers
    hi there! im using the sony 18250 dont have a macro func. sony user too bad cannot fit in ur macro lens. hehe! anyway thnx for offering and if ever i will b free on sunday i will look for u there in the mangroves. hehe! by the way i saw ur site ur works are great! teach me how to take good pics if ever i can make it on sunday. thnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    the range u are having is powerful enuff to cover a lot of event and landscape...u are not lacking of anything..just shooting.
    thnx for the advice, yeah i need to shoot and practice more.

hi there! im using the sony 18250 dont have a macro func. sony user too bad cannot fit in ur macro lens. hehe! anyway thnx for offering and if ever i will b free on sunday i will look for u there in the mangroves. hehe! by the way i saw ur site ur works are great! teach me how to take good pics if ever i can make it on sunday. thnx!
    Hi friend,

Sony is a new brand. I do have friend using Sony camera and can product good images. If you want I can introduct you to him.

CHeers

Quote Originally Posted by peteryeo View Post
    Hi friend,

Sony is a new brand. I do have friend using Sony camera and can product good images. If you want I can introduct you to him.

CHeers
    sure. thnx!

sorry i just ended my night shifts lol so v tired...

how's everyone?

So everyone is interested in my sch? Actually besides macro, my sch do IR also not bad. When the sun is right that is.
    X10

is it?

hmmm i went to the park before...

it had good dying crops pics....

hmmmm

something diff if u all wanna try

Quote Originally Posted by Emperorwendy View Post
    So everyone is interested in my sch? Actually besides macro, my sch do IR also not bad. When the sun is right that is.
    sound like a good idea though, saw your picture sent to me, indeed the landscape and blue sky is something different to me.

why not u post a time and date and organized? i am sure there will be someone tagging along.

start from our thread.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

hallo all, is anyone organizing this event? sounds great for a weekend shoot, i stay about 10 mins away frm RP by bicycle

Quote Originally Posted by id8 View Post
    hallo all, is anyone organizing this event? sounds great for a weekend shoot, i stay about 10 mins away frm RP by bicycle
    welcome, u can organize loh
    KIM & PPY

Checking interest, who is interested for an RP shoot?
    X10

if next saturday i only free on morning. after 1130am no more free.
    KIM & PPY

Hi, I stay at Blk 161 and I am new to the world of DSLR. Bought a Canon 450D not long ago. Would love to join you guys whenever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    welcome, u can organize loh
    i only been to RP twice, dun really know the campus well enuff. yea, but wldnt mind

count me in, any takers for this weekend morning or evening?

Hi all,

Count me in also. This Sunday morning I am ok. Saturday morning also can but........ Not yet comfirm.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by theandreagail View Post
    Hi, I stay at Blk 161 and I am new to the world of DSLR. Bought a Canon 450D not long ago. Would love to join you guys whenever possible.
    Hi Welcome, do join them for the RP outing

we shoot at the mangroves!

since there r some takers for this Sun shoot at RP. i shall offer to organise this one

date, time: 21 Sep 08 (Sun), 8-10am or whatever time u feel like it
    meeting point: Causeway Pt Burger King for a quick bite before walking/taking bus over ard 815-830am
    shooting place: Republic Poly

1) GELworkz (Edvan) S5 pro
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

i'd suggest just a walk about n shooting whatever that u may find interesting. feel free to bring ur 'ammo' all r welcome

in case of wet weather, we will just TCSS at burger king

if response is poor, i.e 3 or less, we can always postpone. there will be a final confirmation on Sat evening. so for those keen, pls check back this posting
    Photographs doesn't arouse me, but the hard work it took to make them does.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3678910 ... LastLast