Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Marsiling Photogs gather!

Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Yesterday only got one old bird at Mac
    The rest of us are all still young

Ryan
    lets learn together la...everyone of us here to share idea.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

shana didnt come coz u capped her off.... snff.. she said coz u said 6 max.. then she nvr come bro...hmmm hw?

Quote Originally Posted by ornegu View Post
    Sorry everyone, i was at civic center from 9pm-10pm but cound'nt figure out where is the group. maybe next time i can join everyone again!

PETER

http://www.internationalkakis.com
    think Jung and all will organise another one, dun worry, We can create a Facebook group for Marsiling /Woodlands /Admiralty , then next time, no problem during meetup redi

btw, I noticed your website , wow, are you a national volleyball player / or some pro volleyball player???

ps: Jung/ Kimu :Wait for me to finish my reservist first hor before the next meet up
    Last edited by davee78; 14th September 2008 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davee78 View Post
    think Jung and all will organise another one, dun worry, We can create a Facebook group for Marsiling /Woodlands /Admiralty , then next time, no problem during meetup redi

btw, I noticed your website , wow, are you a national volleyball player / or some pro volleyball player???

ps: Jung/ Kimu :Wait for me to finish my reservist first hor before the next meet up
    That will be nice if we can meet up again!
    Anyway, i'm the photographer for the club.

PETER

http://www.internationalkakis.com

Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    shana didnt come coz u capped her off.... snff.. she said coz u said 6 max.. then she nvr come bro...hmmm hw?
    no worry, i think for next meeting, lets increase the headcount to 10pax...it is not a formal meeting, just meet up for tea and idea exchange, i think lets not make it looks so formal.

so ppl like shana are welcome to join us.

kim
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

you are welcome to join, so when is ur reservist going to end?
    KIM & PPY

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    you are welcome to join, so when is ur reservist going to end?
    2nd October

Actually dun have to wait for me lah, kidding...I can always join when I am done

2nd October

Actually dun have to wait for me lah, kidding...I can always join when I am done
    did i say i want to wait for u ..heee....

i am just curious when will u be release from camp mah.

yes, probably i should propose to jung, we have a tea outing and picture exchange, or any shooting activity once a month. meet at same place.

if not we can have a biweekly meeting.
    KIM & PPY

2nd October

yes, probably i should propose to jung, we have a tea outing and picture exchange, or any shooting activity once a month. meet at same place.

KIM & PPY

haha..okok, actually these days reservist can book out quite frequently oh...just tat early morning must book in

oh? i have not been called up yet.... hmmm a bit worried...

nways love to meet more friends....

hope to see u all soon.
    this week friday? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i cant make it haha pm shift means i end at 10pm....

so try next week la...

sorry folks...

Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    oh? i have not been called up yet.... hmmm a bit worried...

nways love to meet more friends....

hope to see u all soon.
    this week friday? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i cant make it haha pm shift means i end at 10pm....

so try next week la...

sorry folks...
    man, i want to to to republic poly this weekend leh...how to go ah? Wendy suggested me to go by 169 bus leh.....if walking from woodland how to go?
    KIM & PPY

man, i want to to to republic poly this weekend leh...how to go ah? Wendy suggested me to go by 169 bus leh.....if walking from woodland how to go?
    Hi bro,

Which date are you going? I might be going down this coming Sunday morning. Join me?
    Yes bus 169 will bring there. Once you see Republic Poly at a right turn, bell and alight then walk over (just next to the Poly). If you walk also can but it is a distance away from the interchange. Good luck.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by peteryeo View Post
    Hi bro,

Which date are you going? I might be going down this coming Sunday morning. Join me?
    Yes bus 169 will bring there. Once you see Republic Poly at a right turn, bell and alight then walk over (just next to the Poly). If you walk also can but it is a distance away from the interchange. Good luck.

Cheers
    bro, i afraid this sunday cant liao..promise my wife as family day, need to go jb.
    KIM & PPY

can i come? i live just opposite of rep poly. is it only macro that's interesting there? sad to say but i dont have macro lens..

Quote Originally Posted by paopao View Post
    can i come? i live just opposite of rep poly. is it only macro that's interesting there? sad to say but i dont have macro lens..
    wow, now we have paopao who stay so close to RP? u can join peteryeo tis time, i probably have to skip but trying to join next round.
    KIM & PPY

i want to but what i have is a 18-250 lens. anyway you just post what time you will be there and i just meet u there. i think the best time to go there is early morning before sunrise.

Quote Originally Posted by paopao View Post
    i want to but what i have is a 18-250 lens. anyway you just post what time you will be there and i just meet u there. i think the best time to go there is early morning before sunrise.
    Your zoom lens can bao alot of other things liao.

Ryan

thnx giantcanopy! actually im a noobie to photography and i havnt discover yet the full potential of my lens. anyway im a fan of ur tilt n shift works! way to go!

bro, i afraid this sunday cant liao..promise my wife as family day, need to go jb.
    Not a problem brother some other time also can. let me know.

Cheers

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast