Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 259

Thread: Marsiling Photogs gather!

  1. #101

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    hey people. nice to see its still alive haha...

    nways pls take note...

    THE FIRST MEETING IS ON THE 12TH OF SEPT..!!!

    hmmm enuf of caps hehe... well we will be meeting at botak at 1930hrs for dinner.

    based on my previous expoeriences, dinner there takes bout n hour... then we shld be at civic by 2030-2045 hrs around that timing.

    Hope we can find seats at mac or something.... so we can order n chat at the same time...

    hmmmm those who need my no pls pm me.... thanks or perhaps we can exchange our contacts via pm...
    Hi i'm a newbie from woodlands. I would really like to join your next meetup session so i hope there'll be another one soon... Regards

  2. #102
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    811

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepingIdol View Post
    Hello guys & gals,

    Saw you all have met the quotas for the 'khakis' already...
    Is the vacancy still opened?

    I may join you all at Mac this Friday...

    Jung...since you like to take portraits, have you tried at our very own Woodlands Garden..?.
    we have a PUB reservoir and also small bridge, huts....they make a good background..

    PeterYeo...i think we suppose to meet right? Maybe we'll meet this time at Mac?

    Maybe this Marsiling Photogs gathering can be a success, as long as there is a will...

    Cheerz!!
    Ok my dear friend, hope to meet you tomorrow

  3. #103
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    811

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    hmmm i wonder who else does shifts like i do.... hmmmm
    Hi friend,

    I am a shift worker too for 4 years +. I love working 12 hours shift, have a lot of off days to go out photographic. Work 15 days and rest 15 days, so wonderful, somemore can earn lot of money. Now working normal hour 8.30am to 5.30pm, 5 days a week. OT on Saturday. So boring. Left only Sunday morning for photo outting.

    Hope to find a 12 hours shift works around Woodlands area.

    Cheers

  4. #104
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by peteryeo View Post
    Hi friend,

    I am a shift worker too for 4 years +. I love working 12 hours shift, have a lot of off days to go out photographic. Work 15 days and rest 15 days, so wonderful, somemore can earn lot of money. Now working normal hour 8.30am to 5.30pm, 5 days a week. OT on Saturday. So boring. Left only Sunday morning for photo outting.

    Hope to find a 12 hours shift works around Woodlands area.

    Cheers
    Huh. Wat kind of shift work you talking about exactly

    Ryan

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    1,229

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    i work 3 shifts... sniff...

    nways ppl it's tomorrow..

    kindly pm me ur contacts if ur coming... i in turn will give u mine..

    Look forward to seeing all of you...

  6. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    i work 3 shifts... sniff...

    nways ppl it's tomorrow..

    kindly pm me ur contacts if ur coming... i in turn will give u mine..

    Look forward to seeing all of you...
    bro, i suggest we spent time in dinner since we are meeting to know new team member..not really on shooting. perhaps don wasting time moving around to civic center? lets just stick with botak jones area, and find drinks there! what do u think?
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  7. #107
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Hi i'm a newbie from woodlands. I would really like to join your next meetup session so i hope there'll be another one soon... Regards
    there will be, our plan is to have a constant gathering, to have another channel for amateur photog to sit together exchanging shooting info, and mingle with friends. TCSS but not fighting over hardware capability, more to studying new technique in shooting.

    you are welcome to propose to meet up, if anyone of us available, we will go. i don wish to make it fix rule to restrict the head count. if we can have a team size of 10 consist of different level from different industry, it will be good.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  8. #108
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    1,229

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    bro i tink stick to Civic centre for drinks. its easier for all the travel... dun u tink? hmmm besides,since its been decided, let's stick to it for today..

    Look forward to seeing ya'll

    Botak jones, dinner im guessing just me and kim then ill head to Civic centre at 845pm k?
    See the rest at mac ya?
    Last edited by jungsangchoe; 12th September 2008 at 06:07 PM.

  9. #109

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Jung will stay ard till 11.45pm. So anyone else joining?
    X10

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    1,229

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Guess not huh?

    hmmm so far so good..

    Attendance is like hmmm 6 ppl..

    Thanks for coming ppl its nice to meet and chat with you all...

  11. #111
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    811

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Hi all friends,

    Great to meet out all of you. Sorry for making a move so early.

    Hope to meet again on the next meeting.

    Cheers

  12. #112

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Learn alot from the old birds! Hope that we can have another outing soon!
    X10

  13. #113
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Yesterday only got one old bird at Mac
    The rest of us are all still young

    Ryan

  14. #114

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    sorry tat i last min have something on. so couldnt join in i'll try to be at e next one....

    any group pics taken last nite to share?
    Photographs doesn't arouse me, but the hard work it took to make them does.

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    1,229

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    nope lol i onlymanaged tosnap a port of giantcanopy lol... they didnt bring any weapons except for their works

  16. #116
    Member ornegu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    the world is my home
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Sorry everyone, i was at civic center from 9pm-10pm but cound'nt figure out where is the group. maybe next time i can join everyone again!

    PETER

    http://www.internationalkakis.com

  17. #117
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    nope lol i onlymanaged tosnap a port of giantcanopy lol... they didnt bring any weapons except for their works
    Oh ya hor your 50mm!

  18. #118
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    1,229

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    im sorry man, i was there till 11 plus 12am

    will inform u of next outing k?

    tc

  19. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    bro i tink stick to Civic centre for drinks. its easier for all the travel... dun u tink? hmmm besides,since its been decided, let's stick to it for today..

    Look forward to seeing ya'll

    Botak jones, dinner im guessing just me and kim then ill head to Civic centre at 845pm k?
    See the rest at mac ya?
    man, i think next time round just arrange for a drink at civic center, u are right, its easier for all the travel.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Sick-Ka-Poor land
    Posts
    1,238

    Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

    Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    Guess not huh?

    hmmm so far so good..

    Attendance is like hmmm 6 ppl..

    Thanks for coming ppl its nice to meet and chat with you all...
    look at our attendance, i think it seem not bad, we can consider add to 8 pax if attendance is overwhelming, what do u think?
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •