Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Marsiling Photogs gather!

Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    ah bin in marsiling since 1989... :P hmmm :P

love the sunsets here :P

sorry to woodlands thread if im OT but like i said as before like to make new friends here esp in marsiling so can go out to share, learn n enjoy...

sorry buggy (coz i know he stays in marsiling) hmmm

ps: its damn nice to meet kimura, he shared quite a bit on knowledge and i learned a bit on nikon cam (im a canon user)

almost got poisoned by his d70 haha... (the shutter sound is just so different!)

btw- i try my best to make sats my shooting day... (i meet up with 2 close frens who are not from CS but new to shooting and we r trying to get as much shots and exp as we can.. thou small grp is easier to move ard n all... would love to meet the rest of u... coz im a noob n i like to learn more)

Personal info: i love portraits.... :P

so anyone who wants their portraits shot with out pulling the leather of my wallet, pls let me know, i like to shoot, u like to pose, we both are happy :P
    sorry guys, been really really busy and haven't been looking around at the threads.

first of all, it's totally fine to start up this group for marsiling photogs. in fact it's good imo, since the woodlanders thread is pretty dead, a smaller group would actually gel up people around the small community better. so there's no need for apologies jung.

yep, i stay in marsiling and jung's just opposite.

actually i find this group much active as compared to the woodlanders, credits must go to jung for being able to keep it alive as much as possible. as for me, i feel a little bad as i do not have much time to organise much activities for the woodlanders group.

like kimura mentioned, the wdlers n msl grp could always collaborate and organise a major outing. totally welcome that idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    sorry guys, been really really busy and haven't been looking around at the threads.

first of all, it's totally fine to start up this group for marsiling photogs. in fact it's good imo, since the woodlanders thread is pretty dead, a smaller group would actually gel up people around the small community better. so there's no need for apologies jung.

yep, i stay in marsiling and jung's just opposite.

actually i find this group much active as compared to the woodlanders, credits must go to jung for being able to keep it alive as much as possible. as for me, i feel a little bad as i do not have much time to organise much activities for the woodlanders group.

like kimura mentioned, the wdlers n msl grp could always collaborate and organise a major outing. totally welcome that idea!
    nice to meet u buggy!
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

No la i feel bad buggy that im doing this. hmm was wondering if there were anymore photogs near us :P

but pls ( i know coz ya in army then cant post much) would love shoot one day with u ya?

Thanks for dropping by...

dead or alive, we will still unite!

haha good one...

417 considered marsiling? haha.. nearest mrt is marsiling

Hi all dear friends for Woodlands and marsiling,

Where do all of you go for photos outting? I mean somewhere near the our area. I did found a new location for Nature Macro/Close-up Photographic. At Admirtly Parks. Near to Repulic Poly.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by peteryeo View Post
    Hi all dear friends for Woodlands and marsiling,

Where do all of you go for photos outting? I mean somewhere near the our area. I did found a new location for Nature Macro/Close-up Photographic. At Admirtly Parks. Near to Repulic Poly.

Cheers
    good..someone did put in effort in finding spots for shooting.really appreciated

i havent been to republic poly, hopefully its an interesting spot.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

Quote Originally Posted by GELworkz View Post
    dead or alive, we will still unite!
    woh!!
    KIM & PPY

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    good..someone did put in effort in finding spots for shooting.really appreciated

i havent been to republic poly, hopefully its an interesting spot.
    Hi friend,

With all Woodlands friends here we can find more interesting places for our loverly hobby, so we can go out shooting and that share our images to other. This way we will learn more faster.

It is not an interesting spot beside Macro/Close-up Photographic only, there is nothing much for other photographic. But there is a good place for morning execise.

Cheers

haha went there already...

i managed to find a nice bee who was willing to pose for me that time...

other than that if u wanna shoot dead plants or dying ones then its good... sniff

Hi friend,

With all Woodlands friends here we can find more interesting places for our loverly hobby, so we can go out shooting and that share our images to other. This way we will learn more faster.

It is not an interesting spot beside Macro/Close-up Photographic only, there is nothing much for other photographic. But there is a good place for morning execise.

Cheers
    well if we r creative n innovative enuf, we can also take some architecture shots of RP's buildings, have portrait shots of one another, IR shoots if the sun is nice n sunny and maybe even shots of thunder n lightning if weather permits!
    Photographs doesn't arouse me, but the hard work it took to make them does.

Hi friend,

Cheers
    i see...so looks like we going to have morning excises together huh
    KIM & PPY

Quote Originally Posted by GELworkz View Post
    well if we r creative n innovative enuf, we can also take some architecture shots of RP's buildings, have portrait shots of one another, IR shoots if the sun is nice n sunny and maybe even shots of thunder n lightning if weather permits!
    sound like u have brought up a brilliant idea! u made our soul resurrected
    KIM & PPY

hmmm i wonder who else does shifts like i do.... hmmmm

I study in RP! LOL. Anyway, when the sun is great, IR turns out nice there.
    X10

eh u study there? hmmm can i gt e shirts? v nice shirts there

What shirt? Those RP shirt? Got alot different kind lei. Some only special to those CCA group.
    Last edited by Emperorwendy; 10th September 2008 at 11:09 PM.
    X10

hw bout e black n green

Hello guys & gals,

Saw you all have met the quotas for the 'khakis' already...
    Is the vacancy still opened?

I may join you all at Mac this Friday...

Jung...since you like to take portraits, have you tried at our very own Woodlands Garden..?.
    we have a PUB reservoir and also small bridge, huts....they make a good background..

PeterYeo...i think we suppose to meet right? Maybe we'll meet this time at Mac?

Maybe this Marsiling Photogs gathering can be a success, as long as there is a will...

Cheerz!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast