Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Marsiling Photogs gather!

Default Re: Marsiling Photogs gather!

em...we don emphase we want to do shooting...we can still go out for drink...we setup the thread to make new friend.
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

ummm how? i leave it to you all ba...do join woodlands group ya?

ill still be here :P

LOL. 2 roses, Anyway, a new Marsiling thread is just an excuse to have more TCSS, outing and friends. LOL.
    X10

anyone free tom morning?

hmmm like this thread died...

Quote Originally Posted by jungsangchoe View Post
    anyone free tom morning?
    tuesday morning i am working at home....who is free? want to meet for lunch?
    KIM & PPY
    Black Camp F100,D90, AFD 35mm f2.0, Voigtlander Cosina 58mm Nokton Classic F1.4.

nice to meet u dude... :P

thanks for sharing...

I live in BLK 302, nice to meet you guys here!

Hello All,

Wanna share something...

Woodlands is a huge area, comprising of 3 'States' - Woodlands, Marsiling & Admiralty.

Population here is big, and if I'm not wrong there is already a gathering under Woodlands alone but I'm not really sure how the turn up is usually.

But I feel there's nothing wrong to have individual meeting/group for each area. For each area, we can appoint one 'head' or call him/her 'Mayor' (Maiyonese if lady? ) and plus few assistant Mayors.

Then one day, all these groups can arrange for a combined gathering/outing.

How about that?

Just my suggestions..

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingIdol View Post
    Hello All,

Wanna share something...

Woodlands is a huge area, comprising of 3 'States' - Woodlands, Marsiling & Admiralty.

Population here is big, and if I'm not wrong there is already a gathering under Woodlands alone but I'm not really sure how the turn up is usually.

But I feel there's nothing wrong to have individual meeting/group for each area. For each area, we can appoint one 'head' or call him/her 'Mayor' (Maiyonese if lady? ) and plus few assistant Mayors.

How about that?

Just my suggestions..
    jung and i assume this is a smaller study group and the objective of open this thread is not to OT woodlander thread. it is just for our casual meeting out for coffee, TCSS, and knowledge sharing as i told jung. it is more for our passion to go on with shooting.

off course, if there is a chance of woodland thread neighbour going for major outing, both organizer can work together if there is a chance.
    KIM & PPY

welcome guy!
    KIM & PPY

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingIdol View Post
    Hello All,

Wanna share something...

How about that?

Just my suggestions..
    Haha..I lived in Marsiling for 20 years, Woodlands 10 years...

No Issue lah , I think, for me, I look at both threads..

still at street 13...shifting somewhere soon...maybe still woodlands... if anyone wants to sit & meet while also watch football at blk 111 coffeeshop, usually i'm there, if not working...

Quote Originally Posted by davee78 View Post
    Haha..I lived in Marsiling for 20 years, Woodlands 10 years...

No Issue lah , I think, for me, I look at both threads..
    haha, then i stay a bit longer and all 3 areas..

20 years Marsiling, 5 years Woodlands, 6 years Admiralty...and going

Quote Originally Posted by Kimura_papaya View Post
    jung and i assume this is a smaller study group and the objective of open this thread is not to OT woodlander thread. .
    Yup I agree.

Transportation is easy too - Just need to walk.
    Maybe some of my neighbours on CS too
    Ryan

ah bin in marsiling since 1989... :P hmmm :P

love the sunsets here :P

sorry to woodlands thread if im OT but like i said as before like to make new friends here esp in marsiling so can go out to share, learn n enjoy...

sorry buggy (coz i know he stays in marsiling) hmmm

ps: its damn nice to meet kimura, he shared quite a bit on knowledge and i learned a bit on nikon cam (im a canon user)

almost got poisoned by his d70 haha... (the shutter sound is just so different!)

btw- i try my best to make sats my shooting day... (i meet up with 2 close frens who are not from CS but new to shooting and we r trying to get as much shots and exp as we can.. thou small grp is easier to move ard n all... would love to meet the rest of u... coz im a noob n i like to learn more)

Personal info: i love portraits.... :P

so anyone who wants their portraits shot with out pulling the leather of my wallet, pls let me know, i like to shoot, u like to pose, we both are happy :P
    Last edited by jungsangchoe; 29th August 2008 at 01:49 AM.

hey all... anyone went to comex? hmmm say mr buggy there :P

sorry to woodlands thread if im OT but like i said as before like to make new friends here esp in marsiling so can go out to share, learn n enjoy...

ps: its damn nice to meet kimura, he shared quite a bit on knowledge and i learned a bit on nikon cam (im a canon user)

almost got poisoned by his d70 haha... (the shutter sound is just so different!)

btw- i try my best to make sats my shooting day... (i meet up with 2 close frens who are not from CS but new to shooting and we r trying to get as much shots and exp as we can.. thou small grp is easier to move ard n all... would love to meet the rest of u... coz im a noob n i like to learn more)

so anyone who wants their portraits shot with out pulling the leather of my wallet, pls let me know, i like to shoot, u like to pose, we both are happy :P
    hey man! who mr buggy ah?
    anyway, if u love organized another talk **** session and coffee break...pls do...lets setup a time fixed, who ever can come do just gives support. i think that will be good for a starts. what do u think? probably a small group like 5 to 7 guy..don plan to setup a big group though.

let me know what says u. don take as official outing as i say, probably jsut a tea and exchanges tips, some noobie who stay close to our neiboughood and needs helps, we will take this outing our coffee break to offer some general tips.

let me know what do u guy think?
    KIM & PPY

ah...who poison u noobie ah...jung..? haha...young man jiushi young man ...wait till u play nikon f100 and F5....! my friend kena psychod too...he is a canon 5D user, but once he played F5, he paid 800bugs for the F5monster, a 20 years old photog with FE2 can immediately recognized its successor prof F5 body.
    KIM & PPY

haha no no no poison me pls!!!

wun spend on nikon la dun worry, not that i say canon forever, just dun have the $$ to switch jus like that...

sounds good hmmm when u free? im am shift today... as in tuesday, 2/9/08 so let me know if u like evening drink or wad... :P

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast