Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: abt DOMKE bag

  1. #1

    Default abt DOMKE bag

    Hi all,

    I'm in the process of searching of a shoulder bag....
    Yet till now I have not found the bag I wanted for....

    All the shoulder bag I have checked and found not really suit my needs...

    Been look at DOMKE, CRUMPLER, A&A and LOWEPRO and etc.....
    But all dont really is what I wanted for....

    tot of DIY too....but the insert also not the one I wanted for...

    So I would like to find out more abt DOMKE bag...
    What you like abt this bag and what u dont like abt this bag too...

    Pls feel free to give your feed back....
    as I may want to get a DOMKE bag too... But Would like to know more abt this bag...

    Thanks......

  2. #2
    Member MarkTan89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Boon Keng
    Posts
    591

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Which Domke bag ?

  3. #3

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Duck View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm in the process of searching of a shoulder bag....
    Yet till now I have not found the bag I wanted for....

    All the shoulder bag I have checked and found not really suit my needs...

    Been look at DOMKE, CRUMPLER, A&A and LOWEPRO and etc.....
    But all dont really is what I wanted for....

    tot of DIY too....but the insert also not the one I wanted for...

    So I would like to find out more abt DOMKE bag...
    What you like abt this bag and what u dont like abt this bag too...

    Pls feel free to give your feed back....
    as I may want to get a DOMKE bag too... But Would like to know more abt this bag...

    Thanks......
    u know...bags quest is very tough...i been thru this ...damn tired...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Go to the 'Others' subforum and do a simple search on Domke.

    I'm sure you will get a ton of results.

  5. #5

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    just bought a domke f2 sand. its

  6. #6

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Domke bag is good. It is a classic camera bag. The older the better, just like old pair of jeans that contours to the shape of your butt. If you carry one, no body will know you are carrying a camera bag

  7. #7

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    I've got a F-6
    Love it very much, but the more I look at it, the more like a camera-bag it looks.
    Like, what else is shaped in such a way? Lunch box?

    Still, looks and feels great, and works really well!
    It holds so much! AMAZING
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  8. #8

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkTan89 View Post
    Which Domke bag ?
    any DOMKE bag....
    you have any to share your advice or pic?

    I still dont know, is it a wise decision to get DOMKE or not....

  9. #9

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by drewdam View Post
    u know...bags quest is very tough...i been thru this ...damn tired...
    I'm so tired.....
    Looking high and low.....

  10. #10

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Go to the 'Others' subforum and do a simple search on Domke.

    I'm sure you will get a ton of results.
    Thanks.. the point is I dont know... DOMKE is my choice of bag or not....

  11. #11
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I've got a F-6
    Love it very much, but the more I look at it, the more like a camera-bag it looks.
    Like, what else is shaped in such a way? Lunch box?

    Still, looks and feels great, and works really well!
    It holds so much! AMAZING
    I love my F-6B!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Duck View Post
    Thanks.. the point is I dont know... DOMKE is my choice of bag or not....
    Alamak. Doesn't hurt to do a bit of research yourself or not right?

    Do you expect to sit and wait for people to spoonfeed all the info on Domke for you so you'll know if its your bag of choice or not? Whether it is or isn't, doing the search won't hurt your chances, will it?
    Last edited by calebk; 13th August 2008 at 09:42 PM.

  13. #13

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Niveus View Post
    just bought a domke f2 sand. its
    Care to chare what you like and what you dont like abt your bag....???

    For me I dont think there will be any bag can 100% prefect... (may be)

  14. #14

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Lee View Post
    Domke bag is good. It is a classic camera bag. The older the better, just like old pair of jeans that contours to the shape of your butt. If you carry one, no body will know you are carrying a camera bag
    I dont care ppl think is a camera bag or not...
    Just that I dont really like to insert... feel not that great....
    and the insert is only for the lens not the body.....(may be I'm wrong there is insert for the body)..............

  15. #15

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I've got a F-6
    Love it very much, but the more I look at it, the more like a camera-bag it looks.
    Like, what else is shaped in such a way? Lunch box?

    Still, looks and feels great, and works really well!
    It holds so much! AMAZING
    care to share how you stuff you equipment..??
    Do u really feel is fulfill your requirement....

  16. #16

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    I love my F-6B!
    care to share your lovely bag??
    what is pro and cons???

  17. #17

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    Alamak. Doesn't hurt to do a bit of research yourself or not right?

    Do you expect to sit and wait for people to spoonfeed all the info on Domke for you so you'll know if its your bag of choice or not? Whether it is or isn't, doing the search won't hurt your chances, will it?
    no no.. I dont mean that....
    Actually I did many search on CS and other site too....
    Still I dont know is a wise choice or not....

    Just wanted to know more abt the DOMKE user.. how they feel abt his bag....
    I dont want any review or etc...
    just want to know how to user felt abt his DOMKE....

  18. #18
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Quote Originally Posted by Rubber_Duck View Post
    care to share your lovely bag??
    what is pro and cons???
    For me no cons, all pros

    1) Can hold my 40D with tamron 17-50mm mounted.
    2) 4 more slots for 3 other lenses + Flash
    3) front pocket is big enough for 2 filter boxes + other accessories like batteries etc.

    The ballistic material is very lasting, don't seem like it will wear off easily.

    But don't forget to get the postman shoulder pad to ease the weight on the shoulder.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    10,596

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    Here's a list of results when I searched "Domke" in the Others subforum.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/searc...archid=6769445

    Here's some notable ones, dating from very recent to a year ago. Plenty of user opinions and what they like about Domke (among other bags). Don't say I didn't tell you these existed. Should be more than enough to sway you over to the Domke side.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=Domke
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=Domke
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=Domke
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=Domke
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...ighlight=Domke

  20. #20
    Senior Member egnaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Boon Lay, Singapore
    Posts
    2,989

    Default Re: abt DOMKE bag

    did you try on the bag yourself? I didnt read everything in the thread... I suggest you to visit K13 at pennisular lvl 2, they carry pretty large range like Tamrac, Kata and etc...

    personally feel that it is a good place to shop for bag if you re not looking for not so common bag.
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •