Thread: Accidently unplugged the muilt socket from the socket for the dy cabinet

Default Accidently unplugged the muilt socket from the socket for the dy cabinet

Hi guy, i have a problem that is i have accidently unplugged the mulit socket from the wall socket and manage to plugged it back to the wall socket back to power up the the dry cabinet....... will the dry box spoil???

Default Re: Accidently unplugged the muilt socket from the socket for the dy cabinet

no...

Default Re: Accidently unplugged the muilt socket from the socket for the dy cabinet

don't worry.. it's just like switching it off and turning it on again

no............!
    chezburgr i can haz?

OH NOOOOOoooo...how could you make such a mistake???!!!

now you have to get a new one to ensure that your equipment is safe. Let me know where to collect your old one and I'll dispose it for you.

It will be fine.

Absolutely, SPOILED

come on, if that is the case, I wonder how many electric appliances have you destroyed over a lifetime.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

hmm makes me wonder... does my dry box have a shut down button...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet View Post
    Absolutely, SPOILED

come on, if that is the case, I wonder how many electric appliances have you destroyed over a lifetime.
    yeah thats so true
    D800 | D700|16mm f2.8D|35 f1.4G|50 f1.8G|60mm F2.8D|85mm f1.4G|16-35 f4G|70-200 f2.8 VR2| SB900