Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: A thousand and one excuse on why you need a newer cameras by CS

Default Re: A thousand and one excuse on why you need a newer cameras by CS

341. BECAUSE I WANT TO BURY MANY MANY CAMERAS AT RANDOM PLACES AND PLAY TREASURE HUNT
    342. BEACAUSE IT STARTED TO RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    343. BECAUSE THE RAIN MADE ME.. I MEAN MY CAMERA WET (then spoil)
    344. BECAUSE I WANT TO WET MY CAMERA IN THE RAIN ON PURPOSE
    345. BECAUSE I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD
    346. BECAUSE THE MILOWALRUS HELD MY MOTHER HOSTAGE
    347. BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW
    348. BECAUSE TODAY IS BOVINE BIRTHDAY
    349. BECAUSE BOVINE DON'T LET ME MILK HER....SO I BUY CAMERA TAKE PHOTOS OF HER UDDERS INSTEAD.
    350. Because Bovine won't let me kiss her... So I buy camera to take pictures of her sexy lips instead.
    351. Because i dropped tao sar pia all over my camera... so gotta buy new one. lazy to clean.
    352. I want to GAFFER the next new camera (hopefully D700) in SHOCKING PINK COLOUR.!
    353. BECAUSE I WANT TO USE IT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND SAY 'O HAI'.
    354. ... I want the latest
    355. BECAUSE TOMORROW IS THE EXPOSED OUTING
    356. Just Because it is new camera
    357. Boss decides to give me a huge raise in salary when I told him that I hope to upgrade to a D700. Now he keeps his promise, I should be buying the D700 at the end of the month. For good luck sake... It's Traditions !
    358. Because this weekend is mooncake festival and I used my old camera and flash as a lantern
    359. Because Nikon is going to release a "Black Gold" D60 (see www.nikonrumors.com) and it matches my wadrobe
    360. i look damn bloodly good when i shoot self portrait ..
    361. Hope to be in the 1000 reasons
    362. BECAUSE I CAME ACROSS AN OLD PICTURE OF ME AND I SPAT OUT WATER AND MY CAMERA GOT WET SO I NEED TO BUY NEW CAMERA.
    363. Becos the F1 lights too bright, old camera cannot take it.
    364. I ran out of good reasons and excuses, give me that darn new camera, a D700 will do..
    蓮花仙子

341. BECAUSE I WANT TO BURY MANY MANY CAMERAS AT RANDOM PLACES AND PLAY TREASURE HUNT
    349. BECAUSE BOVINE DON'T LET ME MILK HER....SO I BUY CAMERA TAKE PHOTOS OF HER UDDERS INSTEAD.
    350. Because Bovine won't let me kiss her... So I buy camera to take pictures of her sexy lips instead.
    351. Because i dropped tao sar pia all over my camera... so gotta buy new one. lazy to clean.
    352. I want to GAFFER the next new camera (hopefully D700) in SHOCKING PINK COLOUR.!
    357. Boss decides to give me a huge raise in salary when I told him that I hope to upgrade to a D700. Now he keeps his promise, I should be buying the D700 at the end of the month. For good luck sake... It's Traditions !
    358. Because this weekend is mooncake festival and I used my old camera and flash as a lantern
    359. Because Nikon is going to release a "Black Gold" D60 (see www.nikonrumors.com) and it matches my wadrobe
    362. BECAUSE I CAME ACROSS AN OLD PICTURE OF ME AND I SPAT OUT WATER AND MY CAMERA GOT WET SO I NEED TO BUY NEW CAMERA.
    364. I ran out of good reasons and excuses, give me that darn new camera, a D700 will do..
    365. Becos i predict i'll die soon!

365. Becos i predict i'll die soon
    366 My 2yr old cam with a tiny LCD looks outdated when I shoot next to those chaps in events. I wanna to keep up with Ah Seng, Ah Beng and Ah Huay.
    Do not be afraid [of ghost and bullies] Shoot them......

366 My 2yr old cam with a tiny LCD looks outdated when I shoot next to those chaps in events. I wanna to keep up with Ah Seng, Ah Beng and Ah Huay.
    367. contributing to target of 1000 reason
    368.... I am smart and very smart

369. BECAUSE I BELONG TO 369
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

370. Because Hitsugaya Toushiro walked past and my camera froze. Cameras cannot be used in cold weather what.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

Blog Entries

370. Because Hitsugaya Toushiro walked past and my camera froze. Cameras cannot be used in cold weather what.
    371. because if you don't buy now, you will not be able to buy it for the next 3 years

371. because if you don't buy now, you will not be able to buy it for the next 3 years
    372. because ortega always test new equipment to posion us

373. Because leong always let me try his gear, poisoning me.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

374. BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT SO JUST BUY LATEST EVERYTHING
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

375. BECAUSE I CAN'T SLEEP AND LOOKING THROUGH ALL THE REVIEW.

Deregistered

376. Because Leong poisoned me!

Deregistered

377. Because i do not want to be ticked off by posting a "Nikon or Canon is better" thread so i buy a camera from both brands.

Deregistered

377. Because i do not want to be ticked off by posting a "Nikon or Canon is better" thread so i buy a camera from both brands.
    378. Because Nikon & Canon have no built-in IS in their cameras so i buy 1 each from Pentax & Sony.
    Last edited by bovine; 20th September 2008 at 04:15 AM.

Deregistered

378. Because Nikon & Canon have no built-in IS in their cameras so i buy 1 each from Pentax & Sony.
    379. Because we must support local brands. Akira and Enzer launching DSLRs.

380. Because if every auntie, ah soh is getting a 10MP Camera, I need to get a 20MP Camera to stay ahead of them. If not pai seh
    381. Because my SLR felt threatened by the new Samsung 8MP camera phone...
    Last edited by relaxxjaxx; 20th September 2008 at 06:42 PM.
    Nikon D700,50mm f1.8, 14-24 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 70-300 f4-5.6

380. Because if every auntie, ah soh is getting a 10MP Camera, I need to get a 20MP Camera to stay ahead of them. If not pai seh
    382 i hate Otega for giving us this headache... must reach 1000

382. i hate Otega for giving us this headache... must reach 1000
    383. BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS DYING
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

367. F1 is here, I need a faster camera.

Blog Entries

367. F1 is here, I need a faster camera.
    368. because my investments are not making money

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920 ... LastLast