Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Parenting...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Parenting...

    sorta worked out schedule with wife...

    take mrt together to work...talk along way...even tho it means paying for one extra trip...

    take charge of son's education....exams/homeworks to be handled by me..she takes over when need handiwork like arts and craft...

    weekends bring family out for jalan/shopping...drive up (week end car) to MY for short getaways/shopping/marketing..etc..

    at night help to massage wife's aching legs/shoulders... don't assume...

    just take a little more effort lor
    Nikon D300s, 50mm, 18-105mm, Sigma 30mm F1.4, Sigma 50-150mm F2.8, Samyang 8mm F3.5

  2. #22

    Default Re: Parenting...

    Quote Originally Posted by strobby View Post
    This topic is something i can relate ...hhahhaha

    Always a roller coaster ride ...complain , quarral, explain then when everything is ok shot again ...finally the whole cycle come back again in no time
    Chinese saying..... fight near the bed 'head' and Ok near the end of the bed if I could translate correctly.

    I also agreed the heading is not related to the discussion.

    Can CS moderater help to change the topic to " As a husband, have you done enough?"

  3. #23

    Default Re: Parenting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wibblo View Post
    sorta worked out schedule with wife...

    take mrt together to work...talk along way...even tho it means paying for one extra trip...

    take charge of son's education....exams/homeworks to be handled by me..she takes over when need handiwork like arts and craft...

    weekends bring family out for jalan/shopping...drive up (week end car) to MY for short getaways/shopping/marketing..etc..

    at night help to massage wife's aching legs/shoulders... don't assume...

    just take a little more effort lor
    haha... how romantic

    I just wonder what our female CS got to say!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Parenting...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    haha... how romantic

    I just wonder what our female CS got to say!
    I'd say 'such man doesn't exist'

    Even if he really does all the above mentioned, it'd probably last a month or less, max 2 months. Then after that, revert back to old self!

    No offence to wibblo though

  5. #25

    Default Re: Parenting...

    Quote Originally Posted by maameemoomoo View Post
    I'd say 'such man doesn't exist'

    Even if he really does all the above mentioned, it'd probably last a month or less, max 2 months. Then after that, revert back to old self!

    No offence to wibblo though
    Interesting... can we look at 0.001 of the population and maybe wibblo is one of them!

    so all husbands.. will you take the advice from wibblo and challenge maameemoomoo to proof that she is wrong!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •