Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: camera shake.. anyway to edit it out ?

  1. #1

    Default camera shake/out of focus.. anyway to edit it out ?

    okay camera shake, meaning really camera shake or camera still but object moving.. or else out of focus.. ?

    anyway to use PS to sorta sharpen the subject so that they sorta appear sharp ? as in although will see blur lines but at least their faces are sharp

    coz i took a few street shots/performance shots..
    Last edited by sequitur; 20th July 2003 at 11:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Singapore, Bedok


    Not that i know of, but just an idea:

    If the pic is worth it, can try those "special effects" things in PS like canvas or chalk... sometimes can salvage pretty well. Portraiture sometimes a bit soft quite acceptable. Of course, if it's really badly shaken, then bo-bian.

  3. #3


    it's like concert photography lah.. then the people move too fast or i jialat tio a little bit of camera shake..

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002


    Blurring due to focusing error or camera shake is like mixing different colour paints. It is easy to mix but impossibly to separate.

    Unsharp mask can salvage a little but will create other artifacts if overdone.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts