Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 1020

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

  1. #101
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Actually, looking at Zac's album, it's fairly representative of the night's happenings.

    I'm guessing most other albums would be similar ... so, if anyone wants the link to Zac's album first, please put your name down here and I'll PM it to you at one shot.


    1) Tainted
    2) AdamAdam
    3) G-khoo
    4) riotvan (all pls LOL)
    5) Royaux
    6) yilishengxian (share with me too !!!)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)

    Will be going for the Fireworks celebrations .
    eh... shengxian you xia fan? suddenly pop out
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  2. #102

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Actually, looking at Zac's album, it's fairly representative of the night's happenings.
    Actually, looking at Zac's album, it's fairly representative of the night's happenings.

    I'm guessing most other albums would be similar ... so, if anyone wants the link to Zac's album first, please put your name down here and I'll PM it to you at one shot.

    1) Tainted
    2) AdamAdam
    3) G-khoo
    4) riotvan (all pls LOL)
    5) Royaux
    6) yilishengxian (share with me too !!!)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)

  3. #103
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    eh... shengxian you xia fan? suddenly pop out
    Kena kicked out from heaven for TFCDing the fairies ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  4. #104
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Kena kicked out from heaven for TFCDing the fairies ...
    lol
    or maybe you din watch where you were go-stan-ing and fell while doing faries TFCDs.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  5. #105
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    SINGAPORE FIREWORLS CELEBRATION
    (NOT FESTIVAL)


    In case any EXpoSeRs wanna go hoot!

    http://www.fireworks.com.sg/
    I will go. Where do you wanna station this time?
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  6. #106

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    I will go. Where do you wanna station this time?
    Someone was mentioning that the field next to NTUC is the best location.

    If there are no better options, then mabbie we can do:

    - Late lunch/tea at Lau Pa Sat, 4.30pm. Tech and kok tok.
    - Movement from LPS to field, 6.00pm. Secure location and set up camp.
    - 6.30 to 8.30, Summor tok kok sing song, have picnic and help each other with technical matters.
    - 8.30 to 8.45, Test shots and final preps.
    - 9.00 -SHOW STARTS!

  7. #107

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Actually, looking at Zac's album, it's fairly representative of the night's happenings.
    Actually, looking at Zac's album, it's fairly representative of the night's happenings.

    I'm guessing most other albums would be similar ... so, if anyone wants the link to Zac's album first, please put your name down here and I'll PM it to you at one shot.

    1) Tainted
    2) AdamAdam
    3) G-khoo
    4) riotvan (all pls LOL)
    5) Royaux
    6) yilishengxian (share with me too !!!)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    Yilishengxian's album is also ready.

  8. #108
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yilishengxian's album is also ready.

    WHEREEEEE



    z

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Someone was mentioning that the field next to NTUC is the best location.

    If there are no better options, then mabbie we can do:

    - Late lunch/tea at Lau Pa Sat, 4.30pm. Tech and kok tok.
    - Movement from LPS to field, 6.00pm. Secure location and set up camp.
    - 6.30 to 8.30, Summor tok kok sing song, have picnic and help each other with technical matters.
    - 8.30 to 8.45, Test shots and final preps.
    - 9.00 -SHOW STARTS!
    Hmm sounds perfectly fine actually. The shot in the website itself is quite nice too with the esplanade and all. Seems to have been taken from a high location.
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  10. #110
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    WHEREEEEE



    z
    Patience young grasshopper patience
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  11. #111

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    sketching... sketching... sketching... sketching... sketching... sketching... sketching...
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #112
    Senior Member yilishengxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pandan 花园
    Posts
    3,925

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by maddyks View Post
    Patience young grasshopper patience
    hmmm y grasshopper?
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

  13. #113
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    hmmm y grasshopper?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...0103555AANJ9ls
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  14. #114
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    cold fresh milk with heaps of milo powder on top.

  15. #115

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  16. #116
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    good example. I even love the catchlights in his/her eye
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  17. #117

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    hmmm y grasshopper?
    When you can snatch the lens cap from my hand, it will be time for you to shoot.


  18. #118

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    cold fresh milk with heaps of milo powder on top.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #119
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stad van Manneken Pis
    Posts
    561

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    When you can snatch the lens cap from my hand, it will be time for you to shoot.
    Ha ha ha brings back memories. David Carradine is one bad ass guy. Loved him in Kill Bill too
    Come visit my Flickr :)

  20. #120
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    [I][B][COLOR="Purple"]

    I'm guessing most other albums would be similar ... so, if anyone wants the link to Zac's album first, please put your name down here and I'll PM it to you at one shot.

    1) Tainted
    2) AdamAdam
    3) G-khoo
    4) riotvan (all pls LOL)
    5) Royaux
    6) yilishengxian (share with me too !!!)
    7) WuffRuff
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yilishengxian's album is also ready.
    Can I have the link...
    DM... can also send me the link to Photoaid gathering? Thanks.


    Btw, guys, u guys planning to do the fireworks thing on 22nd or 23rd or both??
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678111631 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •