Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1020

Thread: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

  1. #961

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    BARNEY IS THE MILOWALRUS!!!!!!!!!




    zz
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  2. #962

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  3. #963

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX



    ANYONE COMING?

    zz
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  4. #964

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    ROAR



    zz
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  5. #965

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    What are your plans for today?

    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  6. #966
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Eh, you having monologue with Barnie ah?!?
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  7. #967

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Eh, you having monologue with Barnie ah?!?
    O HAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    not a monologue with Barney, rather a soliloquy to myself.
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  8. #968
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Poor thing... how come noone talking tonite?
    What happened to the other graveyard shifters??
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  9. #969

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Poor thing... how come noone talking tonite?
    What happened to the other graveyard shifters??
    I don't know why no one talked. I think Barney scared them away. Or they might have things to do today, so won't stay up!

    Very not fun when there's no one to play with.

    Where have YOU been?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  10. #970
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    I don't know why no one talked. I think Barney scared them away. Or they might have things to do today, so won't stay up!

    Very not fun when there's no one to play with.

    Where have YOU been?
    Tsk tsk... see? That's why you should stop putting Barney on this thread!!!

    Me? I've been on other threads... surfing some other sites... looking at photos on websites... wanted to read this blog but it was in Italian! *peng* Also... fiddling with my dvd recorder... burning stuff onto disc cos need to clear hdd space... it is full!
    Now fiddling with this stupid software for my work...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  11. #971
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    I think I need to shower... but I need to do work also...
    sighhzzz....
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  12. #972

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Tsk tsk... see? That's why you should stop putting Barney on this thread!!!

    Me? I've been on other threads... surfing some other sites... looking at photos on websites... wanted to read this blog but it was in Italian! *peng* Also... fiddling with my dvd recorder... burning stuff onto disc cos need to clear hdd space... it is full!
    Now fiddling with this stupid software for my work...
    woh, more exciting than my refreshing this thread waiting for a reply!

    ok! Barney will have a short break... maybe 10 hours.

    So you are online all night, and then go to work today?
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  13. #973
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Was looking through Canon B&S...
    dunno how come noone selling ultra-wide zoom now...
    usually can find a few 10-22's...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  14. #974
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    woh, more exciting than my refreshing this thread waiting for a reply!

    ok! Barney will have a short break... maybe 10 hours.

    So you are online all night, and then go to work today?
    I saw you on some other threads also mah... heehee...
    I don't go to work... I work from home... that's what I'm trying to do now... or rather for the past 3 weeks with no success...
    But really need to get this done or my client will run away from me...
    Sighhh... I got sick of doing this work, I guess...
    But need the money... haizzz....
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  15. #975
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    How come u are on holiday but always on CS? If I go holiday, I don't even have enough time to sleep... what with all that sight-seeing and socialising... I can talk **** sing song with other backpackers like until every single one has gone to bed... haha... part of the fun of travelling! Esp. in Europe when beer is dirt cheap! Hehhh... Go visit some pubs with good bands there... stop refreshing this thread lah! So much to do in London!
    What is the time there now?
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  16. #976
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    I think I'm going to bathe... ttyl...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  17. #977
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Oii Adam... Barnie took break and you also ah??
    Morning Express just started... hmm...
    I wish I could have a job like Glenn Ong... just talk **** on Morning Express...
    I think I will do a good job at that cos I am very good at talk ****...hehe...
    Sighhh... waste of my talent... now only used in CS...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  18. #978

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    W
    10-22's...
    SO WIDE AH?!!!!

    Want a 1Ds MK II with a 24-70 L F2.8???
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

  19. #979

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Was looking through Canon B&S...
    dunno how come noone selling ultra-wide zoom now...
    usually can find a few 10-22's...
    How about Tokina 11-16? horhor, or not wide enough?
    B&S is nice to refresh, but more fun when I'm in Singapore, or almost in Singapore, then at least I can really buy things.

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    I saw you on some other threads also mah... heehee...
    I don't go to work... I work from home... that's what I'm trying to do now... or rather for the past 3 weeks with no success...
    But really need to get this done or my client will run away from me...
    Sighhh... I got sick of doing this work, I guess...
    But need the money... haizzz....
    It must take a lot of discipline to work from home... My boss let me bring work home last time, I brought it to uni to do, otherwise I'll play at home... :P Once you finish the work you can take the money to B&S section So fun browsing B&S with money.

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    How come u are on holiday but always on CS? If I go holiday, I don't even have enough time to sleep... what with all that sight-seeing and socialising... I can talk **** sing song with other backpackers like until every single one has gone to bed... haha... part of the fun of travelling! Esp. in Europe when beer is dirt cheap! Hehhh... Go visit some pubs with good bands there... stop refreshing this thread lah! So much to do in London!
    What is the time there now?
    Holiday but always on CS.... hmmm... where else can I play around on the internets? My spam involves refreshing CS, and facebook-spamming and MSN-spamming. hoho.
    I've been here for the past month (Since 2nd July), and every week day is spent playing internets. At least weekend when my father and sister are free, can go out as a family. I went to the Switzerland&France trip for one week, that was super, to be out there, offline, seeing places and taking photographs. The rest of the weeks I'm here internetting. I went to town last week for a couple of hours walking around, but not interested in shopping haa....
    I don't have people to play with here, so I play online.. Which I know... I could do back home anyway eeeeeeeee
    My parents probably wouldn't let me go pubbing, or out at night, and it's not the kind of place I like... I prefer quiet places

    It sounds like people are riding scooters in the park!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  20. #980

    Default Re: EXPOSE Yourself - IX

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    I think I'm going to bathe... ttyl...
    OK! HAVE FUN! zz

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Oii Adam... Barnie took break and you also ah??
    Morning Express just started... hmm...
    I wish I could have a job like Glenn Ong... just talk **** on Morning Express...
    I think I will do a good job at that cos I am very good at talk ****...hehe...
    Sighhh... waste of my talent... now only used in CS...
    I went to wash face, brush teeth and write replies. YES! So it's a break.
    Glenn Ong, is he on clubsnap?
    What is your current job that you are doing from home? Does it involve talk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    SO WIDE AH?!!!!

    Want a 1Ds MK II with a 24-70 L F2.8???
    HOHOHO. That would be NICE!
    I also want a FF 1 Series, but, apart from the fact that I don't need it, and that it's a lot of money for a body, I'll wait and see what Canon comes out with for the 1 series HORHRHORHORHOHROHRORHORHORHRORzzz
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •