Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Newbie seek for advise

  1. #1

    Default Newbie seek for advise

    Hi all,

    My current IXus 50, breakdown after 3+ years.

    I would like to seek for advise with S$500+ budget.

    What kind of Digital camera can I buy for myself ?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Newbie seek for advise

    If you are fine with second hand camera, it would be worthwhile to check the Buy and Sell section.

    The Canon Powershot S5IS is a rather decent camera and could be had around that price second hand.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Newbie seek for advise

    Depends on what you want in the cam and what you want to shoot.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  4. #4

    Default Re: Newbie seek for advise

    Thanks

    I use the camera when I go travelling & attending Events (people)

  5. #5

    Default Re: Newbie seek for advise

    Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    If you are fine with second hand camera, it would be worthwhile to check the Buy and Sell section.

    The Canon Powershot S5IS is a rather decent camera and could be had around that price second hand.

    I prefer to buy a Brand new rather then 2nd hand..

  6. #6

    Default Re: Newbie seek for advise

    Quote Originally Posted by samsc View Post
    I prefer to buy a Brand new rather then 2nd hand..
    Then you already have a budget, so best to go around, see which cameras you like that match your budget, make a list of them, read the reviews of the cameras in your list to narrow it down to maybe the favorite 3, then post your list here and ask for advice.
    Alpha

  7. #7

    Default Re: Newbie seek for advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Then you already have a budget, so best to go around, see which cameras you like that match your budget, make a list of them, read the reviews of the cameras in your list to narrow it down to maybe the favorite 3, then post your list here and ask for advice.
    Any shop to recomend me

  8. #8
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Newbie seek for advise

    Try MS Color at Ang Mo Kio Central or Cathay Photo at Marina Square.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •