Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 161

Thread: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    yeah i know most tp here.
    anyway will update my availability before the weeks.
    if im free then i would join in yeah.
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CCK, Yew Tee
    Posts
    87

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    the one organising this outing is a girl.
    !! ****! didnt realise! im sooooooooo sorryyyyy!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    LOL. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. he didn't realise, evidently. eh kangwei you year 3 arh, what course and what cca? see if i know you haha.
    haha. im in mechatronics, engineering. was in track&field, now in visual central. but im good in none la. haha. you? from which school?

  3. #43

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    can i join you guys? im 17
    NikonD40/D200 | flickr

  4. #44

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by kangwei View Post
    !! ****! didnt realise! im sooooooooo sorryyyyy!!!!



    haha. im in mechatronics, engineering. was in track&field, now in visual central. but im good in none la. haha. you? from which school?
    cool! i'm from business, CMM. I just joined VC this year, although i'm not officially VC yet cause evidently i haven't gone thru a course (supposedly happening mid August). kai xin "registered" me. hmmm could you do me a favour and see if the course is still on? haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Irfaanphotography View Post
    can i join you guys? im 17
    OF COURSE! we is belly fwenly and sosiable one. especially if euu r a girl. heh heh . ok just joking. of course you're welcome

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by Irfaanphotography View Post
    can i join you guys? im 17

    QUIT ASKING, every youths can join... [=
    17, 18, 19, and apparently 20 year youngs, YOU ARE ALL IN!
    PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PRESENCE WITH THE NAME LIST.

    oh just an intro about me, IM AN INDIAN GIRL(how often do you see female indian photogs huh?), Turning 18 next friday, in tp design, [moving images] and living in the east.
    BUT I DAMN ZAI CAUSE I CAN SPEAK MANDARIN AND YOU ALL CANT BADMOUTH ME!!

    anyway, im in school now? are you guys in school too?
    Last edited by lustlab; 13th August 2008 at 03:05 PM.
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  6. #46
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    anyway, i think this youth thread would be better than a TP thread because, TP VC can always have outing what... so no need to use CS as an avenue..
    SO YES THIS THREAD IS OPEN TO ALL YOUTHS. [ITE JC POLY, WHATEVER; as long as you are still young and adorable (: ]


    Event: Nike Human Race
    Date: 31st Ausgust
    Time: TBC

    PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS NAME LIST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING.

    1) Wafah[lustlab] - 18 -350D
    2) Derek (vonlichenstein) - 20 -D80.
    3) Zul (zulschizo)
    4) Kangwei [kangwei] - nikon fm10
    Last edited by lustlab; 13th August 2008 at 03:04 PM.
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  7. #47

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    QUIT ASKING, every youths can join... [=
    17, 18, 19, and apparently 20 year youngs, YOU ARE ALL IN!
    PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PRESENCE WITH THE NAME LIST.

    oh just an intro about me, IM AN INDIAN GIRL(how often do you see female indian photogs huh?)
    BUT I DAMN ZAI CAUSE I CAN SPEAK MANDARIN AND YOU ALL CANT BADMOUTH ME!!

    anyway, im in school now? are you guys in school too?
    wah... ni bu chuo, hai ke yi jiang hua yu.

    haha cool, not to be racist of sexist, but i've never met a female indian photographer before. DAMN we can't talk bad about you in chinese.

    I'm currently doing my internship.

  8. #48

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    anyway, i think this youth thread would be better than a TP thread because, TP VC can always have outing what... so no need to use CS as an avenue..
    SO YES THIS THREAD IS OPEN TO ALL YOUTHS. [ITE JC POLY, WHATEVER; as long as you are still young and adorable (: ]


    Event: Nike Human Race
    Date: 31st Ausgust
    Time: TBC

    PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS NAME LIST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING.

    1) Wafah[lustlab] - 18 -350D
    2) Derek (vonlichenstein) - 20 -D80.
    3) Zul (zulschizo)
    4) Kangwei [kangwei] - nikon fm10
    eh i'm no longer that young but still very adorable. still qualify not?

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Ni hao ma? LOL.

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    wah... ni bu chuo, hai ke yi jiang hua yu.

    haha cool, not to be racist of sexist, but i've never met a female indian photographer before. DAMN we can't talk bad about you in chinese.

    I'm currently doing my internship.

    sorry i cant type han yu pin yin for nuts but jiang hua yu, ! BUT WAHLAO, wanna badmouth ah!!??! don't even think about it. HAHAHA
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  11. #51

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by lustlab View Post
    sorry i cant type han yu pin yin for nuts but jiang hua yu, ! BUT WAHLAO, wanna badmouth ah!!??! don't even think about it. HAHAHA
    Hua Yu Cool!


  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    im still cute(i think) and adorable sporting youth for the nation!
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  13. #53

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by ziincx View Post
    im still cute(i think) and adorable sporting youth for the nation!
    sporting youth? haha what sport?

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    261

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by Irfaanphotography View Post
    can i join you guys? im 17
    btw i've viewed your blog, nice one.

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    sporting youth? haha what sport?
    erm street soccer & badminton

    anyway on the 31st kinda lots of things going on..hmm
    NIKE run thingy
    COMEX
    RSAF Open house
    Baybeats (seriously i cant miss it)
    Nikon D300s|D80|11-16 f2.8|17-50 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|35 f1.8|SB800|

  15. #55

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by ziincx View Post
    btw i've viewed your blog, nice one.


    erm street soccer & badminton

    anyway on the 31st kinda lots of things going on..hmm
    NIKE run thingy
    COMEX
    RSAF Open house
    Baybeats (seriously i cant miss it)
    there one more event, a Nikonian shoot at a Motorcross circuit event. Organised by Chngpe(one of the mods)

    SH*t baybeats is on 31st as well? I want to go as well. gah.

  16. #56

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    wo ye ke yi jiang hua yu wo shi ma lai ren wor. HAHA ! 31st aug cfm + chop cant join you guys
    Let there be Light.

  17. #57

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS NAME LIST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING.

    1) Wafah[lustlab] - 18 -350D
    2) Derek (vonlichenstein) - 20 -D80.
    3) Zul (zulschizo)
    4) Kangwei [kangwei] - nikon fm10
    5) Andrew (iron symphony) - 20 - Canon 5D
    Good leaders don't just lead their men to victory, they lead them home.

  18. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    there one more event, a Nikonian shoot at a Motorcross circuit event. Organised by Chngpe(one of the mods)

    SH*t baybeats is on 31st as well? I want to go as well. gah.
    OH BAYBEATS. how ah? volichenstein, how ah?
    tempatation greets me like a naughty friend.
    http://nurwafah.deviantart.com

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CCK, Yew Tee
    Posts
    87

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    OHHMAN! BAYBEATS! hmm. how about we go for human race.. then baybeats? baybeats runs late rite?

  20. #60

    Default Re: For The 17, 18 19 year olds Outing End August

    PLEASE COPY PASTE THIS NAME LIST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING.

    1) Wafah[lustlab] - 18 -350D
    2) Derek (vonlichenstein) - 20 -D80.
    3) Zul (zulschizo)
    4) Kangwei [kangwei] - nikon fm10
    5) Andrew (iron symphony) - 20 - Canon 5D
    6) Jonathan (eosdigital) - 18 - Canon 30D (TBC)
    Canon EOS 30D , EF 17-40mm F4L USM , EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •